See the list of Alaska cruises from Vancouver 2015 lines and ships leaving from Vancouver BC (Canada). This is the complete Vancouver cruise ship schedule 2015 sailings as departure dates on round-trip and one-way itineraries (Vancouver to Anchorage/Whittier or to Seward, Alaska).
To compare suggestive cruise prices on all ships leaving from Vancouver to Alaska – simply follow their links in the tables below. Our Vancouver cruise ship schedule survey is integrated with repositioning cruises from Vancouver (to Hawaii-Australia, and Vancouver to California ports or through Panama Canal to Florida) and our Seattle cruise ship schedule.
Alaska cruises from Vancouver BC
Alaska winters are hard and quite long, so the cruising season in Vancouver is just from May to September. Vancouver city is sole departure point for Inside Passage (a narrow strait between Vancouver Island and mainland), heading towards Alaska. This route is also famous as ‘seasickness unknown’, so be sure to value the calm seas.
One of the best routes from Vancouver is a week-long return trip that has calls at Glacier Bay, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway. Admire the mountain scenery and majestic coast with huge glaciers and picturesque ports. Another option is taking a 7-day one way travel from Vancouver and visiting Ketchikan, Juneau, Glacier Bay, Skagway before you cross the ocean and finish at Whittier or Seward. If you choose to return by another voyage, or by plane from the port of Anchorage airport, you’ll have the chance to pre- or post-cruise and take a tour deep into Alaska interior.
When the season in Vancouver finishes, a wide range of repositioning cruises come on offer, and destinations include California, Florida and Hawaii.
Do not forget to visit Victoria – British Columbia capital city, located on Vancouver Island. Choose the easy transfer between Vancouver port terminals and downtown Victoria by the BC Ferry or aboard a comfortable coach. A pre- or post- cruise Victoria visit is the best addition to any Alaska vacation.
Vancouver cruise ship port
Vancouver is home port for Vancouver-Alaska cruise ships each year from May to September. A great many passengers on 300 sailings pass through the two cruise terminals – Canada Place (near the center) and Ballantyne (a mile to the east).
Passengers’ number continued to grow from 20,000 in 1970 to one million in 2000. However, by 2010 it slumped to 600,000. Prior to embark, every traveler has to clear US customs. American passengers may as an alternative transfer from Vancouver airport and follow US Direct Program, which allows them to directly fast-track customs clearance.
Port of Vancouver cruise ship terminals addresses
“Canada Place Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, CANADA”
“The Ballantyne Terminal, 851 Centennial Road, Vancouver, BC, CANADA”.
What to see on Vancouver cruise shore excursions?
Many of the most famous sights are close to Canada Place. A frequent hop-on hop-office bus is taking a circular route and visiting main sights.
- Harbour Center Tower – The fast elevator will take you to the roof of this magnificent 581 feet tall Tower showing panoramic views of the city, with snow-capped mountains and wide blue sea.
- Gastown – Cobblestone roads and attractive buildings form old Vancouver’s center. Though the first wooden buildings burnt to the ground completely in 1886, it’s really worth seeing – the antiquated steam clock and the premises of ‘Gassy Jack’ are one of a kind.
- Classical Chinese Garden Dr. Sun Yat-Sen – Situated in the center of Vancouver’s Chinatown, based on blending the four elements – water, rock, plants, and architecture, so generating exquisite equilibrium.
- Grouse Mountain – Looking for the Grizzly bear? Take a short trip up to the top then. This five-acre wildlife refuge is where you can watch wolves and bears. Summer attractions include paragliding, hiking, lumberjack shows, falcon center, helicopter flights.
- Stanley Park – It is the biggest in North America urban park and home of Vancouver Aquarium and intriguing American Totem Poles. Hikers can follow 5-mile coastline path, giving exciting views over the ocean and Burrard inlet.
- Vancouver Aquarium – Have fun with sealife close encounter, with sea turtles, sea lions, dolphins, and beluga whales. Your children will enjoy Clownfish Cove, with sea stars, cucumbers, urchins and colourful clownfish.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge – It swings hundreds of feet above Capilano river. Totter across the bridge, and then venture on Treetops adventure, climb along walkways that hung high above ground and may see mighty trees close up.
7- and 14-day Alaska cruises from Vancouver 2015 ships schedule (round-trip departures)
|Vancouver Cruise Ships||March 2015||April 2015||May 2015||June 2015||July 2015||August 2015||September 2015||October 2015|
|CELEBRITY Cruises ships from Vancouver|
|Celebrity Infinity||7d (07, 14, 21, 28)||7d (05, 12, 19, 26)||7d (02, 09, 16)|
|DISNEY Wonder Vancouver sailings||7d (01, 08, 15, 22, 29)||7d (06, 13, 20, 27)||7d (03, 10, 17, 24, 31)|
|HAL Holland America Line & NCL/Norwegian cruise ships from Vancouver|
|ms Noordam||7d (09, 16, 23, 30)||7d (06, 13, 20, 27)||7d (04, 11, 18, 25)||7d (01, 08, 15, 22, 29)||7d (05, 12, 19)|
|ms Oosterdam||7d (13, 20)|
|ms Volendam||7d (13, 20, 27)||7d (03, 10, 17, 24)||7d (01, 08, 15, 22, 29)||7d (05, 12, 19, 26)||7d (02, 09, 16)|
|NCL Norwegian Sun Vancouver cruise||10d (08), 7d (18), 14d (25)||14d (08, 22)||14d (06, 20)||14d (03, 17, 31)||7d (14, 21)|
|PRINCESS Cruises ships from Vancouver|
|Coral Princess||4d (02), 7d (06)|
|Grand Princess||15d (22)||15d (06), 10d (21)||3d (01), 5d (04)|
|Island Princess||5d (08)|
|Star Princess to Hawaii||15d (19)||10d (04), 15d (14), 10d (29)|
|ROYAL CARIBBEAN Radiance Of The Seas Vancouver||7d (04)|
|REGENT Seven Seas Navigator Alaska-Vancouver||14d (20)|
|OCEANIA Regatta||10d (13)|
|SILVERSEA Alaska cruise ship Silver Shadow|
One-way Alaska cruises from Vancouver to Whittier 2015 schedule
|Vancouver to Whittier Cruise Ships||May 2015||June 2015||July 2015||August 2015||September 2015|
|Coral Princess||7d (13, 27)||7d (10, 24)||7d (08, 22)||7d (05, 19)||7d (02)|
|Grand Princess||7d (09, 23)||7d (06, 20)||7d (04, 18)||7d (01, 15, 29)|
|Pacific Princess||6d (19)||7d (01, 15, 29)||7d (13, 27)||7d (10, 24)|
|Star Princess||7d (16, 30)||7d (13, 27)||7d (11, 25)||7d (08, 22)||7d (05)|
One-way Alaska cruises Vancouver to Seward 2015 schedule
|Vancouver to Seward Cruise Ships||May 2015||June 2015||July 2015||August 2015||September 2015|
|Celebrity Millennium||7d (22)||7d (05, 19)||7d (03, 17, 31)||7d (14, 28)|
|ms Oosterdam||7d (10, 24)||7d (07, 21)||7d (05, 19)||7d (02, 16, 30)|
|ms Zaandam||7d (17, 31)||7d (14, 28)||7d (12, 26)||7d (09, 23)||7d (06)|
|Norwegian Sun||7d (25)||7d (08, 22)||7d (06, 20)||7d (03, 17, 31)|
|Radiance Of The Seas||7d (15, 29)||7d (12, 26)||7d (10, 24)||7d (07, 21)|
|Seven Seas Navigator||7d (20)||7d (03, 17)||7d (01, 15, 29)||7d (12)|
|Silver Shadow||7d (14, 28)||7d (11, 25)||7d (30)||7d (13, 27)||7d (10)|
You can share/like our review on Alaska cruises from Vancouver BC ships schedule via the social buttons.