Here is the answer to are Carnival cruises all-inclusive, is alcohol included on Carnival cruises, are food and soft drinks included in the fares. Learn about the most important features of Carnival cruise all inclusive packages, prices, tips and tricks.
The Carnival cruise all-inclusive package experience
Carnival Cruise Lines transformed the whole cruise travel industry from being a most privileged ship travel option for the rich and powerful into one of the best available on the vacation travel market all-inclusive and totally affordable family-fun package deals. By definition, an all-inclusive cruise (not only on Carnival) may include pretty much everything (gratuities are included in the fares only on luxury all-inclusive cruise lines). What is generally (and generously) included in the cruise tickets these days is the round-trip bus transport (to and from the pier), cruise staterooms/cabins, all meals and entertainment on board the ship and on private islands, all Gov taxes and the port fees (departure ports and ports of call). Carnival Cruises are all-inclusive of all that, plus they are absolutely family and physically challenged people friendly.
First of all, CCL are the world’s cheapest cruise line, ever. The Carnival’s all-inclusive package deals are some of the best deals on the big ship cruise vacation market considering prices, cabin amenities, destinations/itineraries, and also as an overall “vacation fun experience”. Carnival Fun Ships have some of the industry’s best value-for-money ratings. Carnival is also the world’s best line for teenagers and young adults, and one of the best lines for families. The Carnival company has 3 main purposes to exist:
- to provide the most affordable to cheapest cheap cruise deals. Carnival offers the ever cheapest prices to Caribbean from all major USA departure ports. This is the line with the most USA cruise departure ports, with the biggest number of cruise ports in Florida.
- to keep its stockholders very much happy. CCL was founded in 1972 to be the world’s top provider of the cheapest cruise deals and the most genuine “Carnival” experiences at sea.
- to be the “most all-inclusive” of all the world’s biggest cruise line companies. See at the following link our survey on what is included in a Carnival cruise – about all inclusions, plus what is totally free when you sail with the CCL.
Are Carnival cruises all inclusive of alcohol? Drinks/alcohol included, wedding packages, special deals, prices and tips
The cost of a Carnival all-inclusive cruise package to Caribbean starts at around US$1200 per person. Prices generally vary depending on cabin types/location and on season. So what are your “all-inclusive Carnival” package options here?
- the new Carnival Cheers all inclusive alcohol package, all Carnival drink packages - unlimited soda package (purchased for the whole length of the cruise, at around $5-7 per day, depending on the itinerary length), wine packages.
- Carnival cruise Wedding packages all inclusive (again – prices and inclusions for a perfect start of a brand new not-single-anymore life experience)
- Carnival cruise and stay packages
- Carnival flight and cruise deals (by the “Fly Aweigh” air program)
- Carnival gratuities/port fees/taxes
- round-trip Pier bus transfers
- inclusions and benefits by the new Carnival VIFP Club/loyalty program and FTTF deals (prepaid service for priority boarding and tendering)
- promotions & bonuses – free shore excursions, up to $150 onboard credit, special discounts, bonus amenities (for booking Spa rooms and Suites), free cabin upgrade.
- all-inclusive family beach packages ($50-70, depending on the port)
- all-inclusive family resort packages ($80-$140, depending on the resort-class).
- Carnival cruise tickets price inclusions:
- accommodation (all featuring the “Carnival Comfort Bed” – plush mattresses, deluxe duvets-linens-pillows)
- all main meals (plus water-coffee-tea-milk-juices with 24hr complimentary room service, all the buffets, and most restaurants)
- all onboard facilities and activities for families and children
- “ship-shore-ship transfers”, “special needs requests”
- and – Carnival do not charge for fuel anymore.
- what is not included in the cruise ticket
- travel insurances, passports, visas, airfares
- shore excursions and tours
- medical services
- onboard laundry
- Internet and ship-to-shore communications (Wi-Fi, cell phone roaming)
- child-care services (babysitting available 10pm-3am)
- gambling-gaming-bars expenses (bingo, casino, arcade, onboard duty-free shopping)
- photo services
- alternative club dining at specialty restaurants (Steakhouse and Supper Club)
- Spa and Fitness
- beverages (soda, liquor, specialty coffees, bottled water)
- items from the onboard patisserie
- the Golf Academy program
- and finally – the Government taxes and port fees.
- Carnival Suites inclusions
- Booking a suite guarantees a larger balconied accommodation with private bathroom and whirlpool tub, dressing area with vanity desk, 2 large closets, personal safe, refrigerator, welcome champagne and chocolates, daily canapes, express embarkation/disembarkation (luggage delivery, priority check-ins and tendering), 24-hour butler service.
- Booking one of the Carnival Spa Suites (on selected ships) will grant you additional special spa amenities, priority reservations, private access areas.
Carnival cruise all inclusive – the “Fun Ship” video from “The Fun” line!
You can share/like/rate our answer to are Carnival cruises all inclusive (and how much) via the social buttons. Happy sailings with Carnival - the most renown brand among the 11 lines in the Carnival Corp family, and the biggest cruise company in the world!