Have you ever thought about Bermuda cruises from Florida? Can you actually book a cruise to Bermuda from Florida ports, and for how much? We give you the list of cruise lines and ships to Bermuda from Florida ports.
Generally, deals on cruises to Bermuda leaving from Florida ports are offered as one-way itineraries on Cross Atlantic repositioning cruises leaving from Florida to Europe in 2013-2014 early Spring. These Transatlantic repositioning cruise deals are fairly discounted as prices, but as a rule are available on mostly luxury cruise ships, often as all-inclusive deals.
“ship repositioning cheap” cruises to Bermuda from Florida
The number of Florida cruise ships to Bermuda is relatively small, compared to all East Coast departures to Bermuda from the ports of New York, Baltimore, Bayonce (New Jersey). That’s the main reason for higher prices to cruise to Bermuda on ships leaving out of Florida ports. And as to the time of the year/season – search for Spring Transatlantic repositioning cruises to Europe departing from Florida by some of the world’s best lines.
The cheapest “one-way cheap” prices for a ship cruise to Bermuda from Florida ports – and some of the best rates on top luxury ships and really big yachts are offered mostly on cruises to Europe leaving from Miami, Tampa or Fort Lauderdale. First stop Bermuda, than the Transatlantic crossing to some of the Europe’s ports (usually in the Mediterranean) for a best European summer travel vacation!
Bermuda Cruises from Florida 2014 (leaving from Miami and Fort Lauderdale)
Indicative min prices Per Person based on double occupancy, in USD, lowest category cabin grade. For updated rates and itineraries – follow the ship-links.
- Ruby PRINCESS 2014 Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Southampton (England), visiting Kings Wharf, Lisbon, Bilbao, Le Havre (Paris) – 14n, April 30, prices from $1200).
- Celebrity Eclipse 2014 Transatlantic – from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton (UK), visiting Nassau, Kings Wharf, Azores (Ponta Delgada) – April 22, 13n, prices from $850.
- OCEANIA Riviera 2014 Transatlantic from Miami, Florida, to Barcelona, calling on Bermuda (Kings Wharf), Madeira, Morocco (Tangier) – 14n, sailing date April 10, prices from $2800)
- OCEANIA Regatta 2014 roundtrip from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas, private island), Hamilton, Norfolk VA, Charleston SC, Port Canaveral FL – April 22, 12n, prices from $2500.
- REGENT Seven Seas Navigator 2014 from Miami (round-trip) – 10n (April 16, 2014) Bermuda cruise from Miami, round-trip to Charleston SC, Hamilton, Miami, Bahamas (Nassau), Port Canaveral FL and St George, to Miami (all suite luxury ship, prices from $5300. Another option is the Regent Navigator ship Transatlantic repositioning cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona (16n (April 22, 2014) visiting St George, Azores (Horta, and Ponta Delgada), Malaga, Cartagena, Valencia (prices from $4,500, suite).
You can share/like our survey on Bermuda cruises leaving from Florida cruise ports via the social buttons below. Happy sailings in 2013 and 2014, and enjoy your so very special Florida cruise stopping at the so pink Bermuda!