Review all Carnival drink packages – “Carnival Beverage Package” idea offers an unlimited soda card (by the “Bottomless Bubbles” program), 3 wine packages (by the “Cruise The Vineyards” program), an all-inclusive beverage package with unlimited alcohol (by the “Cheers” program) and a beer package. Read here all about the discounted alcohol, wine and soft drinks/beverages pricing with the Fun Ships drink packages on Carnival cruises – their cost and inclusions.
An all-inclusive Carnival beverage package with unlimited alcohol included – the new Carnival “Cheers” liquor package
This is the Carnival Cruise Lines all-inclusive alcohol package by the new Carnival Cheers program – a drink card which includes liquor (alcoholic beverages), both alcoholic and non-alcoholic frozen drinks (under $10) and soft drinks (unlimited soda). As of August 08, 2014, the new effective prices of Carnival “Cheers” beverage package are based on the cruise length. The new hit is from the category “Carnival Alcohol Included Packages” – an all-you-can-drink beverage package deal available for purchasing on most (meaning not all) Carnival ships. Although referred to as an “all you can drink” card, the Cheers package do not include coffee drinks, for example, and its alcoholic beverages are limited as number to 15 per day (for a 24-hour period). The new Carnival all-inclusive drink package card can be purchased only on the ship and only on embarkation day. The “Cheers” card must be also purchased by all adults in the cabin, and for the whole length of the cruise. Since there’s a lot more information (and great tips and reviews!) on this subject, for all the specifics (including on the “Cheers ships”) just follow the above link.
Carnival drink packages by the “Cruise The Vineyards” program – the “Carnival wine” package
Carnival wine packages can be ordered prior to sailing (through the Fun Shops/Carnival Bon Voyage department) or can be purchased on board (through the gift shop or through your waiter in the MDR). Either way, you’ll be charged the 15% gratuity and you will not have to select the actual wines until you’re ready to drink one of them. Integrated with Carnival wine packages/policy/list/prices – a most extensive review and information on the “Carnival Cruise Wine” subject, including how much is wine on Carnival by the glass and bottle. Here we’ll just list the package cost – the selections are at the above link. All below prices are inclusive of 15% gratuities.
- 3 Wine Package prices – Basic ($77), Deluxe ($97) and Premium ($114, available only on 5 days or shorter sailings).
- 5 Wine Package prices – Basic ($131), Deluxe ($153) and Premium ($193, available only on 5 days or longer sailings).
Carnival beverage package “Bottomless Bubbles” – unlimited soda package for soft drinks and juices (former “Fountain Fun Card”)
- The Carnival’s “Bottomless Bubbles” program offers an unlimited soda card which must be purchased for the entire sailing (not available by the day). This drink package is non-transferable and may not be shared (even between family members), it can’t be used through the 24 hr room-service or the mini-bar in your cabin. It’s a sticker placed on your “Sail&Sign” card, and can also be used on the Carnival Line’s private island Half Moon Cay.
- It can be purchased at the on-board Casino bar and at the Pool bar, and only on the embarkation day or the next day. When the drink package is purchased prior sailing or at port, the price is subject to sales tax. Avoiding this tax is possible by purchasing your sticker on the 1st night or the next morning (in international waters – waiting until the casino opens would be a good judge!)
- Soft drinks by this program are served in 16oz glasses, juices – in 10oz glasses.
- The list with all Coca Cola Company products available on Carnival ships includes: Coke (plus Diet and Zero), Sprite (and Diet) and Fanta Orange. When sailing from Galveston and New Orleans to the list are added Dr Pepper Company products (Dr Pepper, and Diet), while when sailing from other ports “Pibb Xtra” (by Coca Cola) is offered instead of Dr Pepper. Other products under the Carnival Lines unlimited drinks program are club soda and tonic water.
- Take advantage of the following beverages, all available in Lido Deck Restaurant, complimentary: coffee; hot chocolate; hot tea; unsweetened iced tea; lemonade.
- A tip for parents: for your kids you can set a daily (or a total) limit on their S&S (Sail&Sign) card, or make it so they can’t charge anything on board.
- 2 more tips for adults: No 1 (only if you can live without the soda card the 1st day) to save a bit more, wait until the 2nd day to buy it (you don’t get a full day on embarkation to use it anyway), and No 2 – if you do want the soda package the 1st day, wait until the ship leaves the port to save the Gov taxes on the purchase.
- Notes: the Carnival soft drink tumbler (a souvenir thermal cup, 16oz) is optional – it may be purchased as an extra for $4,95 with this program (it’s cost without the program is $9,95). Additional sales tax will be added when the soda card is purchased prior to sailing or at port, so the tip is – buy it when the ship is in international waters.
Carnival drink package “Bottomless Bubbles” – the Carnival “soda card” cost
According to the guest’s age and the trip duration (prices inclusive of gratuities; remember, it’s a package deal per person at a fixed/one-time purchase price):
|Cruise Length (in days)||17- years of age||18+ years of age|
|(per day prices)||$5||$7|
List of articles integrated with our “Carnival Beverage Package” review
- Carnival beverage policy – the “Carnival carry on” rules about bringing alcohol, wine and soda on Carnival cruise ships.
- Carnival cruise coupons/Cruise Cash account (an unlimited drinks package – non-alcoholic beverages and alcohol included – at a flat rate per passenger per day) – this program (previously known as “My Awesome Bar Program”) replaced the old bar drink coupons system with a credit applied directly to your S&S account.
- Drinks prices on Carnival cruise ships (by the bottle/glass), Carnival mixed drinks prices, the Carnival’s beer package cost (beer buckets prices), additionally integrated with Carnival bar drinks menu/prices.
- The new Carnival dining room food menu (including the room-service menu and menus from the many food bars on board)
- And finally – our list of Carnival cruise free drinks (offered in the Lido Deck Buffet 24/7, room-service, Main Dining Rooms) – milk, unsweetened iced tea, lemonade, juice (apple-orange-pineapple), hot tea, hot chocolate and purified/not bottled water, plus some promotions and special offers.
You can share/like/rate our review on the Carnival Drink Packages via the social buttons. Enjoy your “Carnival Unlimited” drinks, your “cool soda” and “hard liquor” deals, the inexpensive wine packages and the whole Fun Ship experience in its totality! Cheers to the fun, and always happy sailings with The Fun line!