The new cruise ship 2013 Carnival cruise Carnival Sunshine itineraryand schedule 2013/2014 sailing calendar with all departure dates, destinations and prices. The Carnival Sunshine ship will operate in 2013 European cruises in the Mediterranean leaving from Barcelona and Venice and 2013/2014 Eastern/Western Caribbean cruises out of New Orleans Louisiana.
Carnival cruise Sunshine itinerary/schedule and the Sunshine cruise ship related articles
- biggest/newest Carnival cruise ship 2013
- how big is the Carnival Sunshine ship details/specs/stats (Destiny-class ship, the first largest passenger ship surpassing for the very first time in history the 100,000 gross-tonnage barrier).
- the Carnival Sunshine 2013 dry-dock/refurbishment cost is US $155 million.
- Carnival Sunshine Cloud 9 Spa prices
- Carnival Sunshine alcohol/drink prices
- Carnival Sunshine bars menus
- Cheers program Carnival Sunshine all you can drink card
- (Fahrenheit 555) Carnival Sunshine Steakhouse menu
- Carnival Sunshine wine list/packages/prices
- Carnival Sunshine menus
- Carnival Sunshine dining options
- Carnival Sunshine WiFi/Internet access cost
- Carnival Sunshine Casino review
- Carnival Cruise Line itineraries/schedules/departure dates
- Carnival Sunshine virtual tour at Carnival.com
- the new Carnival Sunshine ship location (current position) at VesselFinder (AIS tracker).
Review of Carnival Sunshine ITINERARY 2013/2014
- The Carnival Sunshine Inaugural cruise (first sailing as a new ship) will be on May 5, sailing 14-day from Venice to Barcelona. The Carnival Sunshine Mediterranean itinerary will include 9- and 12-day Med cruises from Barcelona round-trip, and also one-way from Barcelona to Venice and the reverse. For detailed info on ports of call - see the ship's schedule below.
CARIBBEAN itineraries 2013 2014 from New Orleans LA (all 7-day round-trips)
- Eastern Caribbean itinerary (Florida Bahamas) - to Key West FL, Grand Bahama (Freeport) and Nassau.
- Western Caribbean itinerary
- to Jamaica (Montego Bay), Grand Cayman and Mexico (Cozumel).
- to Roatan (Honguras), Belize City and Cozumel.
Carnival Sunshine Transatlantic cruise 2013 repositioning from Europe to New Orleans (departing on November 1 from Barcelona - 16-day visiting Palma De Mallorca and Malaga in Spain, Canary Islands and Grand Turk.
Carnival Sunshine schedule 2013 2014 sailings with prices Per Person (double occupancy, in US dollars), rates on all main cabin categories (Inside-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite). All Carnival Sunshine cruise prices are indicative and will change with the sailing dates approaching, available discounts, different travel agencies, etc. Still, they are good enough to show you the seasonal swing of prices on Carnival Sunshine deals. By choosing your Carnival Sunshine ship vacation dates wisely you may considerably lower your sea ship vacation budget, along with the Carnival Early Saver booking discount.
Carnival Sunshine schedule 2013 Europe/Mediterranean cruise dates
- (May 5) 12-day from Venice to Barcelona (Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Marseille, Monte Carlo (May 14) and Palma De Mallorca) $900-1,200-1,500-2,500.
- (May 17) 9-day round-trip from Barcelona to Marseille, Sardinia (Olbia), Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina and Palma De Mallorca $730-1,030-1,340-2,350.
- (May 26) 12-day roundtrip Barcelona (Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Sicily) $900-1,200-1,550-2,500.
- (June 7) 9-day from Barcelona to Venice (Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Dubrovnik) $780-1,130-1,480-2,480.
- (June 16) 12-day from Venice to Barcelona (Dubrovnik, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo (June 24), Marseille, Palma De Mallorca) $1,050-1,450-1,800-3,050.
- (June 28) 9-day round-trip Barcelona to Marseille, Monte Carlo (June 30), Livorno, Rome, Naples, Sicily and Palma $930-1,330-1,680-2,680.
- (July 7) 12-day roundtrip from Barcelona to Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik and Messina $1,200-1,600-1,950-2,200.
- (July 19) 9-day Barcelona to Venice (Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Sicily, Dubrovnik) $930-1,340-1,680-2,690.
- (July 28) 12-day from Venice to Barcelona visiting Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Marseille and Palma $1,200-1,600-1,960-3,200.
- (August 9) 9-day roundtrip from Barcelona to Marseille, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Palma De Mallorca $930-1,330-1,680-2,680.
- (August 18) 12-day roundtrip Barcelona (Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Messina) $1,150-1,550-1,900-3,150.
- (August 30) 9-day Barcelona to Venice visiting Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Sicily, Dubrovnik $780-1,130-1,480-2,480.
- (September 8) 12-day from Venice to Barcelona with Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo (September 16), Marseille and Palma De Mallorca $1,050-1,450-1,800-2,800.
- (September 20) 9-day roundtrip Barcelona to Marseille, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Sicily, Palma $780-1,130-1,480-2,480.
- (September 29) 12-day roundtrip from Barcelona (Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Messina) $950-1,300-1,650-2,650.
- (October 11) 9-day from Barcelona to Venice (Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Dubrovnik) $730-1,080-1,380-2,380.
- (October 20) 12-day from Venice to Barcelona (Dubrovnik, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo (October 28), Marseille and Palma De Mallorca) $900-1,250-1,550-2,550.
Carnival Sunshine schedule 2013 New Orleans itinerary
- (November 1) 16-day Transatlantic relocation cruise from Barcelona to New Orleans with Palma De Mallorca, Malaga, Canary Islands (in Gran Canaria on November 6) and Grand Turk to New Orleans $650-950-1,250-2,500.
- (November 18) 6-day New Orleans to Grand Cayman and Cozumel $470-570-720-1,230.
- (November 24) 7-day New Orleans to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel $620-720-860-1,360.
to Florida and Bahamas with Key West, Freeport, Nassau
- (December 1) $420-520-870-1,170
- to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
- (December 8) $420-520-670-1,170
- (December 15) $550-650-800-1,300
- New Years cruise 2013 (December 29) $860-1,030-1,230-1,730.
- to Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel
- Christmas cruise 2013 (December 22) $1,0000-1,170-1,380-1,880.
Carnival Sunshine schedule 2014 cruise New Orleans to Eastern Caribbean
- (January 5) to Florida-Bahamas $420-520-670-1,170.
- (January 12, 26) to Roatan-Belize-Cozumel $450-550-700-1,200.
- (January 19) to Jamaica-Grand Cayman-Cozumel $420-520-670-1,170.
- (February 2) to Florida-Bahamas $450-550-700-1,200.
- (February 9, 23) to Jamaica-Grand Cayman-Cozumel $480-580-730-1,230.
- (February 16) to Roatan-Belize-Cozumel $580-680-830-1,330.
- (March 2) to Florida-Bahamas $580-680-830-1,330.
- to Roatan-Belize-Cozumel
- (March 9) $720-820-970-1,470
- (March 23) 590-690-850-1,350.
- to Jamaica-Grand Cayman-Cozumel
- (March 16) $560-660-800-1,300
- (March 30) $500-600-760-1,260.
- (April 6) to Florida-Bahamas $500-600-760-1,260.
- (April 13, 20) to Jamaica-Grand Cayman-Cozumel $580-680-830-1,330.
- (April 27) to Roatan-Belize-Cozumel $520-620-770-1,270.
How about a new Carnival cruise ship called "Sunshine"? Well, you're looking for a ghost ship right now, because the Sunshine ship is the newest Carnival cruise ship name for the new 2013. She's not going to be a new Carnival ship per se. It'll be a newly refurbished and seriously refitted Destiny ship-transformation at the "Carnival big" cost of US $155 million - a regular price for a good mid-sized second-hand cruise ship for sale - that is, if you're looking for one to buy.
The Carnival Destiny transformation into the Sunshine ship is part of one of the CCL's most ambitious projects incorporating all of the new Carnival Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades(see the drydock link above). This almost half a billion dollar program (scheduled for the period 2011-2015) includes 13 more Carnival ships to be refitted - numerous revolutionary renovations in dining, new bars and lounges, a new entertainment program, new cruise cabins.
Carnival Sunshine cruise ship virtual tour
Carnival Sunshine - new ship with new Waterpark
The Carnival Sunshine "Fun Ship 2.0 refit and refurbishment includes several unique to Sunshine ship innovations - adding a partial deck, an expansion of 2 other decks (ship's forward) allowing a number of new public spaces, the first WaterWorks park with a Speedway Splash (2 lanes for racing), 10 dining venues, and no less than 182 new cabins will be added (of which 95 Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms). The Destiny's last 49-day dry dock in 2013 (February-April) will be completed in the Fincantieri's shipyard (Destiny weight 101,353 tons - Sunshine weight 102,853 tons). Until then - enjoy the old Carnival Destiny ship, make your last Destiny-memories by enjoying the old lady's Caribbean itineraries in her last days! Happy and safe sailings with your new Sunshine ship!
- (March 19 update) CCL officially announced that the Sunshine ship's inaugural cruise will be on May 5, 2013 (instead of April 12, with cancellation of 2 European sailings). Because of the Carnival Triumph fire incident, CCL will use the additional dry-dock time for both ships (Triumph & Sunshine) to, quote, "enhance the level of operating redundancies and the scope of hotel services that can run on emergency power, and further improve each ship's fire prevention, detection and suppression systems", end of quote.
You can share our Carnival Sunshine itinerary/schedule 2013/2014 via the social buttons below. Happy Carnival Sunshine cruises on your brand new Destiny-Sunshine cruise ship!