“Christmas and New Year Cruises” are the most popular type of all Theme Cruises. Booked as separate sailings or combined as one Christmas and New Years Eve cruise package, they are the perfect way for ending the old year and starting the new one.
Remember that Christmas New Years Eve cruises are the very last deals on ship cruises provided by the world’s best cruise companies. These are their most special cruises on modern passenger ships. They all provide best fun experiences with amazingly good dining and unique entertainment options. Just imagine yourself on the deck of a beautiful liner, feeling the scent of Christmas and the coming New Year Eve – the most magical time of the year.
Christmas and New Years Eve Cruises
Christmas and New Year’s Eve Cruises will refresh your best childhood memories of filled with presents Christmases, fantastic food, family and friends- all in a good mood for celebrating. When we get older, we tend to become more tense during holidays, so wipe the whole stress out of your mind, calm down and look for something different- why not a Christmas and New Year Eve Cruise? Forget about all the fuss about choosing the right presents, or bothering of the Christmas and New Year Eve dinner. And what about the cost of it? Think about YOUR OWN PLEASURE this year- how many lives you’ll have, after all? You still don’t have a cat’s tail, do you?
On Christmas and New Year Eve Cruises you can spend the holidays on one of the many luxury vessels, visiting the most exciting destinations all over the world. The only thing you’ll have to do is just sit back and relax- you deserve it! The traditional Christmas and New Year Eve dinner on the voyage will be prepared for you, so you can spend the whole evening enjoying the entertainment your ship provides.
Christmas and New Year Cruises 2013-2014 Vacation Packages and Destinations
“Christmas and New Year Eve Cruises” are special deals on holidays celebrated all around the world. This is why they are one of the best ways to travel the world and learn more about different cultures, to celebrate and broaden your horizons. And there are so many compelling destinations available!
- If you long for the traditional white Christmas, sail the Baltic for classic festive experience with icy scenery and snow covered pine trees.
- A completely different voyage will take you to the Caribbean, with always blue skies and crystal clear waters- spend December on magnificent sandy beaches and enjoy the winter sun.
- Another interesting option between Christmas and New Year Eve Cruises is to visit Central America. The coasts of Mexico is unforgettable- during your Christmas and New Year Eve Cruise, watch Acapulco cliff divers and Cabo San Lucas brilliant sunsets. Guatemala and Mexico locals celebrate each year the Las Posadas festival which is a nine-day celebration of St. Mary’s pregnancy. This is a great reminder of the religious significance of Christmas.
- For another particularly religious experience, take a Christmas and New Year Eve Cruise to the port of Ashdod- Israel. Spend the Christian festival in promised land, travel to the West Bank, or attend Christmas service at St. Catherine Church in Bethlehem.
- Mediterranean ports offer traditional European celebration. Stay in Europe- visit the Christmas markets that take place in the major cities at this time of year. Spend some time wandering through the stalls with ornate Christmas decorations, old-fashioned dolls, handmade crafts, carved nutcrackers. Equally tempting, the food vendors sell traditional Christmas cookies, candied fruit, sizzling hot sausages, roasted chestnuts, freshly baked gingerbread and mulled wine.
- Discover exotic locations- Tahiti, the Galapagos Islands, the tip of Africa.
Shipcruise.org offers numerous links (more to be added soon) for detailed information on cruise ship itinerary and current location at sea. Follow these links from our list of major lines and their Christmas and New Years special offers: AIDA, Carnival, Celebrity, Costa, Cunard, Disney, HAL Holland America, MSC, NCL Norwegian, P&O, Princess, Royal Caribbean, luxury ships, river cruise ships. You can also do a single page prices comparison by line at this website which data we use for Holiday themed cruises for Xmas and New Years Eve - ChristmasNewYearCruises.com.
Christmas and New Years Eve cruises – your best “Holiday Spirit” celebrations at sea not to be missed!
Luxury or Cheap Christmas Cruises Deals
Below are listed all our line-links for Xmas cruises with the best Christmas vacation Holiday deals on the cruise ship travel market. Those are the special Christmas holiday offers by the world’s best cruise lines. Their prices may include as promotions “kids sail free” deals, up to 7 categories free cabin upgrades, fares inclusive of gratuities, from $200 to $1,000 onboard credit per cabin. Some of the lines offer complimentary specialty dining certificates, and even hotel inclusive promo packages.
The most cheap Christmas cruises as package deals are traditionally provided by the Carnival lines. Some of the most exotic Christmas Holidays at sea are the specialty of some of the world’s most NOT CHEAP all-inclusive cruise lines, such as Silversea, Crystal, Seabourn. Affordable luxury Christmas cruise deals you will find on lines like Azamara and Oceania.
Cheap Christmas cruise deals are attainable with the following options:
- booking Caribbean ship cruise deals – the world’s largest fleet ever sails in the Caribbean. You can chose from more than 40 of the world’s largest and most cheap cruise ships leaving out of Florida ports alone. They sail on regular roundtrip itineraries, operated year-round.
Lines’ discounted Christmas cruise offers:
- last minute deals (up to 70%, but very very risky business during Christmas)
- early booking rates (20%, with best price guarantee), longer itinerary (5+ days)
- group booking discounts (for 15+ members with one booking number)
- Past Guests loyalty program discounted rates (up to 40% off).
Great deals are all the Holiday specials and promotions offered by cruise travel agencies and whole-sellers:
- no-fee promo (10%), free cruise upgrades (up to 6 categories), OBC/on-board credit (up to $200 on cheap ships and up to $700 on luxury ships), discounted shore excursions/tours, etc.
- booking Carnival ships is your best guarantee that you’ll have one very cheap Caribbean Christmas vacation. CCL is the most cheap deals provider even during the most expensive time of the year.
While celebrating Xmas on cruises is a modern “fun deal”, Christmas itself is one of the mankind’s most traditional holidays. Christmas Day is most commonly celebrated on December 25. It’s the holy day for celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Many people decorate their homes, erect Christmas trees, visit family and friends, exchange gifts. The original Christmas meaning is a special church service, to celebrate Christ’s birth.
Many traditions today have their roots in winter pre-Christian festivals. Among these are the importance of candles, the decorations from evergreen bushes, the tree, symbolizing everlasting life. Some figures are associated with the seasonal Christmas giving of gifts- one of them is Father Christmas, known also as Santa Claus. The red-dressed Santa Claus is best known today of all these figures of diverse origins. “Santa Claus” name is traced back to Dutch Sinterklaas, meaning simply Saint Nicholas. He was Bishop of Myra (today Turkey), during the 4th century, and was noted for his care of children, and the giving of gifts. At the following Wikipedia link you can read what they have to say about the Christmas holiday.
Only the Best New Years Eve Cruises Deals
“New Years Cruises” signify party time experiences – at their best! New Year cruise deals are generally cheaper the Christmas deals, but the list of possible discounts and promotions is virtually the same.
Celebrating the New Year’s Eve in combination with ship cruise vacation is another unique perk of our “new millennium fun” times. Think again of a special gala dinner menu, crazy fun deck parties, tons of smiling faces – and of a hugely big ship to enjoy!
New Year is the time at which begins a new calendar year. For at least four millennia the civilizations around the globe have been celebrating each new year’s beginning. Most New Year festivities today begin on December 31- the date of New Year’s Eve, the last day of Gregorian calendar. Celebrations continue into early hours of January 1 when the New Year’s Day is coming. The most common traditions include singing songs to welcome New Year (the popular in many English-speaking countries “Auld Lang Syne”), attending parties, eating special New Year foods, watching fireworks displays, and making resolutions. This practice, of making resolutions, is thought to have come from the ancient Babylonians- they made promises in order to earn Gods’ favor and start year off on the right foot! And this is the other Wiki link for the New Year’s Eve.
You can share/like/rate our Christmas and New Year Cruises 2013-2014 review via the social buttons. Search our links and book your best holiday vacation ever – for many unforgettable memories and your special voyage to paradise! Traveling during holidays is a magical way to celebrate the winter season and spend quality time together with family and friends. Happy sailings, and good luck with the deals!