The Regent ships offer some of the world's best ship cruise deals all-inclusive for the three of the most expensive cruise ships in the world. Regent Seven Seas ships categories and related articles:
- Adults Only Cruise Ships
- Florida Cruise Ships Lines from Ft Lauderdale
- Regent Cruise Ship Line.
The Regent cruise ships names have the prefix "Seven Seas", connotating all the world's oceans. The name is a most proper one, especially for the Voyager - an ex-USSR's Navy ice-class ship-to-be. Bought as a hulll, she is now one of the most recognizable top luxury passenger ships, sailing all the Seven Seas of the World.
Regent Ships Common Features
- Owner/ operator (Regent Seven Seas)
- Hallmark ("The Regent Experience")
- Registry/ Flag (Bahamas), ship class (Single)
- Private Island (Princess Cays).
- Dining options: Compass Rose main restaurant (open seating), 2-3 alternative restaurants, 24hr room service.
- Dress-Code: day Casual, Formal evenings - men (dark suit / dinner jacket), ladies (cocktail dress), tipping free.
- SPA services by "Canyon Ranch", sauna-steam-fitness, casino, 1 outdoor pool (2-3 Jacuzzis)
- All-Suite ships. Regent cruise suites sizes range from 23 to 112m2, with a large living area, walk-in-closet, safe, refrigerator, minibar, marble bathroom (full-size bathtub, separate shower), King-size beds (lowest categories with twin-beds converting to Queen), Butler-service for Penthouse and higher.
MS Seven Seas NAVIGATOR ship Specifications
- Built (1999), Refit/Renovated/Refurbished (2009), Builder (T. Mariotti, Italy)
- Capacity (490+340 passengers+crew)
- Cabins (252, balconied 216, all-suite, all-oceanview)
- Accommodation types and sizes (balcony-included, 6 suite categories, ranging from 28 to 49 m2) - 36 Window Suites (decks 5-6, 301ft2), 158 Balcony Suites (decks 6-7-8-9, 301 ft2), 40 Penthouse Suites (decks 10-11, 301 ft2), 10 Navigator Suites (deck 9, 448 ft2), 4 Grand Suites (decks 7-8, 539 ft2), 4 Master Suites (decks 9-10, 920 ft2)
- Technics: tonnage 28,550 GRT, length 172m, width 25m, draft 7m, 13 decks, speed 36km/h
- MISC: has no sister ships, her hull being constructed in the former USSR (Russia) as an ice-class naval vessel, purchased by RSSC, and finished in Genoa, Italy.
- REGENT Navigator itinerary schedule.
MS Seven Seas MARINER ship Specifications
- year built (2001) by Chantiers de l'Atlantique (France)
- refit-refurbished (2008)
- passenger capacity (700), staff and crew (445)
- cabins - 354 balconied suites, 8 suite categories, ranging from 23 to 112 m2)
- cabin types and sizes (balcony-included, 8 suite categories, ranging from 23 to
112 m2) - 262 Deluxe Suites (decks 7-8-9-10, 252 ft2), 60 Penthouse Suites (decks 8-910-11, 376 ft2), 12 Horizon Suites (deck 7-8-9-10, 359 ft2), 2 fwd Seven Seas Suites (deck 10, 505 ft2), 8 aft Seven Seas Suites (decks 7-8-9-10, 561 ft2), 2 Grand Suites (deck 11, 623 ft2), 6 Mariner Suites (decks 8-9-10, 650 ft2), 2 Master Suites (deck 9, 1204 ft2)
- ship specifications tonnage 48,075 GRT, length 216m, width 28m, draft 6m, 8 decks, 5 elevators, speed 37km/h
- MISC: The world's first with all-suite, all-balcony cabins, and the world's first to feature a "Le Cordon Bleu of Paris" restaurant at sea.
- REGENT Mariner itinerary schedule.
MS Seven Seas VOYAGER ship Specifications
- Built (2003), Refit/Renovated/Refurbished (2008), Builder (T. Mariotti, Italy)
- Capacity (700+447 passengers+crew)
- Cabins (Cabins (354 balconied suites, accommodation types and sizes equal with those of the Mariner ship)
- Technics: tonnage 42,363 GRT, length 204m, width 29m, draft 7m, 9 decks, 5 lifts, speed 37 km/h
- MISC: The world's 2nd all-suite, all-balcony ship. and the world's 2nd to feature a "Le Cordon Bleu of Paris" restaurant (after her sister-ship Mariner).
- REGENT Voyager itinerary schedule.