Does a “Cruise To Nowhere” mean a cruise ship going nowhere? Absolutely not! We give you the ultimate list of all cruise ships sailing the always very special cruises to Nowhere with 2014-2015-2016 departures from NYC/New York, from Sydney/Australia, from Southampton/England/UK, from Tampa/Florida, and some departing from some other places. The review is integrated with NYC Cruise to Nowhere, and Party Cruises.
Here you will find information on Cruise To Nowhere 2014, 2015 and 2016 deals as sailing (departure) dates, prices and departure ports. As to the itineraries, they are always round-trips, without any call ports on the route.
“Cruise to Nowhere” – what is, where to find them, why Nowhere cruise deals are so “hot cool”
- What are Cruises to Nowhere (the definition)? As a concise overview – it’s an always round-trip special cruise itinerary with no other call ports than your disembarkation port, which happens to be the same as your embarkation port (the cruise ship port of departure). For more details (mainly on the experiences) follow the previous link
- Why to take a Cruise to Nowhere? Three very big reasons – and the first one is that it is very short as duration (its cruise length is 1 or 2 night, rarely 3- or 4-night), so by this variable is more like mini cruise deals (but not all of them are round-trips, and they usually visit other ports). Being a short cruise is an important issue, considering your business schedule, right? The second one is it’s from the category of very cheap cruise deals – the no-call-ports itinerary and the duration are major determinants of cruise prices – port charges, fuel consumption, etc. The third one is it’s one of the very special types of cruises – rare to be found (as number of sailings per year), offered by a very limited number of passenger ships (excluding trips by smaller boats and floating hotel-casino ship deals), extremely popular, departures only from the world’s biggest cruise ports of the world’s most developed countries – like USA, UK, Australia.
And finally, about the real deals – what is from where, when and for how much. As to the cost of cruises to Nowhere, the prices are always per person (based on double occupancy), we will give you only the cheapest cruise rates in US dollars on the lowest cabin category by ship (it’s usually an Inside stateroom), all prices are indicative and may change due to availability. So, compare sailing dates and prices, pick your port of departure, book it! Be aware, that availability is a strong issue on this one – early booking is a must! It really goes to Nowhere, but it is a so so so special deal – and we all like “special” very much!
Cruise to Nowhere 2014-2015-2016
Most of these special round-trip itineraries are offered as departures from some of the largest USA cruise ports. Just follow the ship links from the table to see regularly updated indicative prices per person (double occupancy) to compare . These links will show you the ship’s individual “itinerary-schedule-current position” page also showing cheapest rates on the lowest cabin category currently available for booking.
|Line/Ships||1-night Cruise To Nowhere||2-night Cruise To Nowhere||3-night Cruise To Nowhere|
Royal Caribbean Cruise to Nowhere 2014
|Quantum of the Seas||-||from New Jersey (Bayonne/Cape Liberty)
||from New Jersey (Cape Liberty/Bayonne)
Carnival Cruise to Nowhere 2015
|Carnival Splendor||-||from Norfolk VA
NCL Norwegian Cruises to Nowhere 2014-2015-2016
|Norwegian Escape||from Southampton UK
|Norwegian Gem||from New York
||from New York
|Norwegian Dawn||-||from New Orleans
|Norwegian Breakaway||-||from New York
|Norwegian Pearl||from Seattle, WA
4-3-2-day Cruise to Nowhere Sydney-Brisbane, Australia 2014-2015-2016
RCL Explorer of the Seas Cruises to Nowhere from Sydney AU
- 3-night Cruise to Nowhere – 2015 (Nov 29)
- 3-night Cruise to Nowhere – 2016 (Feb 11)
RCL Legend of the Seas Cruises to Nowhere from Brisbane AU
- 2-night Cruise to Nowhere – 2015 (Dec 8).
You can share/like our survey on Cruise to Nowhere 2014-2015-2016 deals via the social buttons. Note: we update our prices regularly, but “indicative” indicates travelers must rely only on the rates in the time of booking. Because, like all things money related, prices are subject to change. Have a great short break cruise vacations, and always happy and safe sailings! Enjoy all your special cruises to the full, and best of luck in 2014, 2015 and 2016!