Compare Cunard “World Cruises” 2014-2015 from Southampton UK. See Cunard world cruise prices on all segments, with itinerary maps and review on the sailing routes of the Cunard ships rms Queen Mary 2, ms Queen Victoria and ms Queen Elizabeth. Integrated with Around The World Cruises from Southampton UK.
Cunard World Cruise deals pertain to the following destinations: Around Australia, Asia, Africa, North and South America, Caribbean, Mediterranean, panama Canal and Transatlantic crossings.
Cunard in 2014 offers a choice of three magnificent Cunard world cruises- QM2, QV and QE for full world circumnavigation! Three months onboard Cunard Queen – stylish Cunard dining & dancing, each glorious morning awaking to a new adventure and exploration day! If you do not have time enough to follow entire sparkling routes of full Cunard World Cruises, experience the legendary exploration with shorter exotic voyages!
Cunard World Cruise deals as destinations, and top 10 reasons to choose Cunard Line for Around The World Voyages!
Cunard QM2, QE and QV Around The World Voyages destinations may build fabulous memories and help you experience the amazing range of exotic destinations. In 2014 all three Cunard Queens are offering World Voyage options that call at 78 destinations on 6 continents- from less frequented places to major cities. Cunard options include exploring South America, circumnavigating Australia and discovering Japan’s and South East Asia excitement.
Cunard Discovery World Voyage 2014 – All Cunard Round The World voyages for 2014 encompass exotic and faraway. Some of the destinations along these routes can be considered once in a lifetime- world’s greatest harbours await – Cape Town, Sydney, Hong Kong, and many more. These therefore deserve more than just fleeting acquaintance, and virtually each visit lasts at least 8 hours; the majority offer passengers 10 or more hours to forge indelible impression.
QM 2 – the most magnificent cruise ship ever built, combines 24 h attentive service, luxurious accommodation, exquisite dining, and modern innovations. Queen Mary 2 offers elegance and sophistication captures classic sea voyage’s excitement; her fourteen spacious decks provide guests with an array of amenities that include the only one sea Planetarium.
- Walking tour Fremantle – New sights and sounds, the ambience of charming on informative and interesting walking tour.
- Mount Teide beauty & National park – Experience Tenerife’s best with pretty towns and local cuisine, moonscapes and fertile fields. Rising 12,000 feet Mount Teide is among the most famous sights of the Canary Islands.
- Countryside and Cu chi tunnels – The tour focuses on ingenuity of Vietnamese fighters from underground Tunnels.
- Seal and dolphin watching – The thrill of speedboat ride, the chance to meet dolphins and seals on a wildlife thrilling vacation.
- Introducing Muscat – An introduction to the capital of Oman- an increadible mixture of medieval, modern, and traditional architecture.
- Local lifestyle – Away from Bangkok, feel the real Thailand and see local markets & fishing villages.
- Game reserve Inverdoorn – Experience safari drives in Karoo green oasis environment and view a selection of game animals.
- Grand Palace & Shopping – A guided Bangkok morning tour, followed by shopping afternoon and leisure luncheon.
- Private mini-van Shanghai sampler – private vehicles are the perfect way to tour around this exciting city!
- Shanghai panorama – Enjoy Shanghai highlights from your coach’s comfort!
- Beach break in Muscat – get away to magnificent Oman Dive Centre Beach- swim, relax, and soak up the sun!
- This is the link to the Cunard.com, and follows an YouTube video about the Cunard Around The World Voyage experience!
Cunard World Cruises 2014-2015 on RMS Queen Mary 2 ship
Cunard QM2 World Cruise 2014 “Adventures to Australia” – segments from 18-133 days
Spectacular landmarks on Queen Mary 2 World Voyage with focus on Down Under Lands
Try full Australia circumnavigation and visit 30 amazing call ports aboard QM2!
The highlights during QM2 World Voyage 2014 include South Africa, Australia, Asia, China, Suez canal, Middle East and the Mediterranean. Cunard provides overnight stays in Cape Town, Hong Kong and Dubai.
- Southampton to Southampton – 119 days
- New York to Southampton – 126 days
- Southampton to New York – 126 days
- New York to New York – 133 days
- January 10 – Southampton to Durban, South Africa
- February 3 – Port Louis, Mauritius to Darwin, Australia
- March 2 – Bali (Padang Bay), Indonesia to Shanghai, China
- April 1 – Hong Kong to Port Said, Egypt (Shore Excursion)
- May 3 – Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy to Southampton, England.
QM2 Transatlantic Crossing available for adding to end of the World Voyage on May 9 Southampton, England – 16 New York, New York.
Cunard QM2 World Cruise 2015
For more information – QM2 Itinerary Schedule Prices Current Position.
Cunard World Cruises 2014-2015 on ms Queen Victoria ship
Cunard QV World Cruise 2014 “South America Voyages” – segments from 10-116 days
Exotic adventure – South America & New Zealand on Queen Victoria World Voyage. The highlights during QV World Voyage 2014 include Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Valparaiso, Auckland (Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru). Cunard provides maiden calls- Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Moorea. Voyage to forty incredible call ports during Queen Victoria World Voyage 2014!
- Fort Lauderdale to Fort Lauderdale – 94 days
- Southampton to Fort Lauderdale – 104 days
- Fort Lauderdale to Southampton – 106 days
- Southampton to Southampton – 116 days
- January 2 – Southampton to South America (Puerto Madryn, Argentina)
- February 1 – Cape Horn, Argentina to Noumea, New Caledonia
- March 3 – Brisbane, Australia to San Francisco, California
- April 1 – San Francisco, California to Southampton, UK.
Cunard QV World Cruise 2015
For more information – QV Itinerary Schedule Prices Current Location.
Cunard World Cruises 2014-2015 on ms Queen Elizabeth ship
Cunard QE World Cruise 2014 “Journey to Japan & China” – segments from 8-118 days
Parts of the Far East you have dreamed of seeing on Queen Elizabeth World Voyage
Visit forty-one wonderful call ports aboard Cunard QE! The highlights during QE World Voyage 2014 include American Samoa, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, Panama Canal, Egypt. Cunard provides overnight stays in San Francisco, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
- San Francisco to Southampton – 91 days
- San Francisco to New York – 98 days
- Fort Lauderdale to Southampton – 107 days
- New York to Southampton – 110 days
- Southampton to Southampton – 118 days
- January 10 – Southampton, England to Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- February 5 – San Francisco, California to Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- March 1 – Sydney, Australia to Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- April 1 – Than May, Vietnam to Port Said, Egypt
- May 2 – Naples, Italy to Southampton, England.
Cunard QE World Cruise 2015
For more information – QE2 Itinerary Schedule Prices Current Position.
Cunard 3 Queens’ 2015 “Royal Rendezvous”
Cunard cruise line confirmed 2 most special events will be held in 2015 in the UK (Liverpool, England) for the celebration of the Cunard’s 175th anniversary. The first is that the three Cunard Queens will meet on River Mersey on May 25. The second is on the so special 4th of July, when RMS Queen Mary 2 will depart from Liverpool to follow the Cunard’s Britannia ship original Transatlantic crossing of July 4th 1840 from UK to Canada and USA – leaving from Liverpool to Halifax NS and Boston MA. The Cunard cruise 2015 “Royal Rendezvous”:
- January 10 in Southampton (QM2 and QE)
- March 12 in Sydney Australia (QM2 and QE)
- May 3 in Southampton (QM22, QE and QV ending their world cruises).
As to the Cunard Around The World 2015 voyages, the combined itineraries of the 3 Queens will visit a total of 82 unique cruise destinations, 48 different countries, with 10 maiden port calls.
You can share/like/rate our review on Cunard World Cruises in 2014-2015 (itinerary, prices and segments) via the social buttons. Enjoy your money on the unique Around The World voyages operated by the world’s most special passenger shipping company with the most famous ocean liners! Happy Cunard cruises!