- Written by Chavdar Chanev
Cunard QM2 Queen Mary 2 itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 new itineraries, destinations. QM2 Transatlantic schedule (cruise calendar), QM2 World cruise 2014 itinerary and prices. Cunard rms Queen Mary 2 location/currnet position. Queen Mary 2 is the "biggest name" when you look at the Southampton cruise ship schedule for 2013/2014. The traditional QM2 Transatlantic crossings from Southampton/London to New York (and the reverse New York to Southampton), cruises to Canada New England, one-way and round-trip cruise from UK to USA, Canada and Caribbean. The QM2 new European itineraries include Canary Islands, Baltic cruise deals to Norway Fjords and short and mini cruise breaks from Southampton to France, Holland, Belgium and Germany.
Cunard ms Queen Mary 2 itinerary/schedule, (Queen mary 2 Transatlantic schedule (all crossings are marked with TC), QM2 ship details (specifications and statistics) and the Queen Mary 2 liner related articles and categories:
- the Cunard Line website
- top 10 best cruise ships in the world
- Incidents/Accidents - Queen Mary 2 Norovirus 2012/2013
- England Cruise Ships Lines leaving from Southampton
- Transatlantic Cruise Ships leaving from USA and UK
- cruise ship from UK to Canada
- QM2 cruise 2013/2014/2015
- Cunard QE2 cruises
- Cunard QV cruises.
Cunard QM2 Queen Mary 2 WORLD cruise 2014 itinerary
roundtrip from Southampton (119-days, Jan 10 - May 9) to visit Funchal, the Canaries (Tenerife), follows an Around Africa cruise to Namibia (Walvis Bay), South Africa - Cape Town (Jan 27) and Durban, Mauritius (Port Louis, Feb 3), an Around Australia cruise to Fremantle (Feb 12), Melbourne (Feb 17), Sydney (Feb 19), Brisbane (Feb 21), Hamilton Island and Darwin, Indonesia (Bali, March 2), again Australia with Fremantle (March 6), Adelaide (March 10), Melbourne (March 12), Sydney (March 14), Brisbane (March 16) and Yorky's, in Southeast Asia- Malaysia (Kotakinabulu), in China - Shanghai (March 29) and Hong Kong (April 1), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, April 5), Thailand (Bangkok, April7), Singapore(April 10), again Malaysia with Kuala Lumpur (April 11) and Langkawi, Sri Lanka, the United Arab Emirates (Dubai, April 20), Oman (Muscat), in Egypt to call on Port Sokhna, Port Suez, the Suez Canal transit (April 29) and Port Said, Rome (May 3) and Lisbon (May 6) to Southampton (May 9).
QM2 Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic crossings 2013/2014 cruise itinerary (regular crossings, marked with "TC")
- 7-day Southampton to New York/Brooklyn and the reverse 7-day Brooklyn/New York to Southampton.
- 9-day New York to Hamburg (Germany) and the reverse 9-day Hamburg to New York, both stopping in Southampton.
- regular 14- and 15-day crossings with round-trips from Hamburg with Southampton and NYC (without visiting other ports).
Review of Queen Mary 2 ITINERARY 2013/2014
- Short Cruises from UK to Europe, and from NYC to Canada/New England
- Mini Cruise 2-days Hamburg-Southampton and Southampton-Hamburg
- 14-night to Norway Fjords.
- 14-night with NYC.
- 14-night Arctic to Norway.
- Transatlantic cruises to Canada New England (Fall 2013 from UK and NYC) and a Caribbean cruise from Southampton in December 2012-2013.
Cunard Queen Mary 2 schedule 2013/2014 cruises, all QM2 cruise prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD), rates on cabin categories Inside-Oceanview-Balcony-Queens Grill. In brackets, right next to each departure date is shown also the itinerary code (starting with "M"). All the Queen Mary 2 cruise prices are suggestive, so they most probably will differ with the rates in the time of booking, influenced by factors, such as early booking and last minute discounts, Past Guests rates, price inclusions (on board credit), sailing dates approaching, different travel agencies offers, etc. Still, the indicative rates will show you the seasonal swing of the Cunard QM cruises prices, along with the general range of the QM2 ship tickets prices on special and Holiday sailings.
Queen Mary 2 schedule 2013 cruise dates & prices
- (May 3 Transatlantic from New York)
- (M305B) 29n Around Britain round-trip from New York to England with Southampton, Hamburg, Scotland (Greenock), Ireland (Dublin), Liverpool, Invergordon, Norway (Stavanger), Hamburg, Southampton and NYC $5,250-6,550-7,000-21,300.
- TC (M305A) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,200-1,500-1,600-4,800.
- TC (M305) 9n NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $1,600-2,000-2,200-6,350.
- (May 10 departures from Hamburg, Germany)
- (M305C) 2n short break Southampton to Hamburg $500-550-620-1,500.
- (M305D) 15n round-trip Southampton to Hamburg, Scotland, Ireland, Norway and Hamburg $3,000-3,700-4,000-12,100.
- (May 12, M306) 11n round-trip Round Britain from Hamburg to Greenock, Dublin, Liverpool, Invergordon, Stavanger $2,200-2,700-2,930-8,860.
- (May 23 sailings from Hamburg)
- (M307A) 2n short break Hamburg-Southampton $500-550-600-1,500.
- TC (M307) 9n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $1,700-2,100-2,300-6,500.
- (M307B) 18n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $3,350-4,250-4,600-13,100.
- (May 25 departures from UK)
- TC (M307C) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,300-1,600-1,700-4,900.
- (M307D) 14n Southampton-NYC-Southampton $2,500-3,200-3,400-9,950.
- (June 1 Transatlantic from New York)
- TC (M308A) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,250-1,650-1,750-5,350.
- TC (M308) 9n NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $1,700-2,200-2,400-6,900.
- (M308B) 30n round-trip from New York City to Southampton-Hamburg-Arctic Norway Fjords (Bergen, Andalsnes, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso (June 17), Alesund, Stavanger)-Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $6,400-7,700-9,150-24,350.
- (June 8 sailings from UK)
- (M308C) 2n short break Southampton-Hamburg $500-550-600-1,500.
- (M308D) 16n round-trip from Southampton to Norway and the Arctic visiting Hamburg, Norway (Bergen, Andalsnes, Trondheim, Honningsvag (June 16), Tromso, Alesund, Stavanger), Hamburg to Southampton $4,000-4,500-4,800-14,000.
- (June 10, M309) 12n roundtrip from Hamburg to Arctic Norway Fjords $2,900-3,600-3,900-9,800.
- (June 22 departures from Hamburg, Germany)
- TC (M310) 9n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $1,900-2,400-2,700-7,150.
- (M310B) 14n from Hamburg to New England, (Halifax, July 3)) Boston to NYC $3,000-3,750-4,000-10,450.
- (M310A) 2n short break from Hamburg to Southampton $500-550-600-1,500.
- (June 24 departures from UK)
- TC (M310C) 7n Southampton to NYC $1,400-1,800-1,900-5,500.
- (M310D) 12n Southampton to New York, Canada, Boston (July 4) to NYC $2,600-NA-3,300-8,800.
- (M310E) 19n roundtrip from UK to Canada Boston and NYC to Southampton $3,950-5,050-5,800-14,800.
- (July 1 departures from New York to Canada)
- (M311) 5n roundtrip New York to Canada (Halifax, July 3) and Boston $1,350-1,600-1,700-3,800.
- (M311A) 12n NYC-New England-Boston-NYC-Southampton $2,550-3,250-4,400-9,300.
- (July 6 Transatlantic from NYC)
- TC (M312) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,450-1,900-2,100-6,000.
- (M312A) 21n round-trip from New York to Europe (Southampton, Norway (Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger, Bergen), Southampton to NYC) $4,400-5,600-6,150-17,600.
- (July 13, M313) 7n UK to Norway Fjords (Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger, Bergen) $1,700-2,000-2,200-6,000.
- (July 20 departures from UK)
- TC (M314) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,500-1,950-2,150-6,100.
- (M314A) 14n Southampton-New York-Southampton $2,900-3,800-4,150-11,800.
- (July 27 Transatlantic from New York)
- TC (M315) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,450-1,900-2,100-6,000.
- (M315A) 19n round-trip from New York City to Southampton, Bruges, Channel Islands, Southampton to NYC $3,950-5,000-5,500-14,800.
- (August 3, M316) 5n short round-trip from Southampton to Bruges and Channel Islands $1,250-1,400-1,550-3,200.
- (August 8 Transatlantic from UK)
- TC (M317N) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,500-1,950-2,150-6,100.
- (M317A) 14n round-trip from Southampton to New York $2,900-3,800-4,150-11,800.
- (August 15 Transatlantic from New York)
- TC (318A) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,450-1,900-2,100-6,000.
- TC (M318N) 9n NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $1,900-2,450-2,650-7,650.
- (M318B) 26n round-trip from New York to Southampton, Hamburg, Norway Fjords (Bergen, Geiranger, Olden, Stavanger), Hamburg, Southampton, NYC $5,500-7,000-7,630-20,690.
- (August 22 departures from UK)
- (M318C) 2n short break Southampton-Hamburg $500-550-600-1,500.
- (M318D) 11n roundtrip UK to Norway Fjords (Hamburg, Bergen, Geiranger (August 27), Olden, Stavanger, Hamburg) $2,700-3,300-3,580-9,000.
- (August 24, M319N) 7n roundtrip from Hamburg to Norway $1,600-1,900-2,100-5,900.
- (August 31 departures from Hamburg, Germany)
- (M320A) 2n short Hamburg-Southampton $500-550-600-1,500.
- TC (M320N) 10n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $2,000-2,550-2,750-7,800.
- (M320B) 22n Hamburg to Southampton, USA (New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor), Canada (Saint John, Halifax, Quebec City) to NYC $4,550-5,600-6,250-15,800.
- (M320C) 31n roundtrip from Germany to Canada (the previous itinerary plus Southampton to Hamburg) $6,350-7,900-8,750-22,800.
- (September 2 Transatlantic from Southampton)
- TC (M320D) 8n Southampton-NYC $1,600-2,050-2,250-6,200.
- (M320E) 20n UK to USA and Canada (Southampton to New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John (September 14), Halifax, Quebec City to NYC $4,150-5,100-5,750-14,200.
- (M320F) 27n round-trip from UK to Canada $5,500-6,850-7,600-19,650.
- (September 10 sailings from New York to Canada)
- (M321A) 19n NYC to Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, New England, New York to Southampton $3,900-NA-5,350-13,450.
- (M321B) 21n from New York to Hamburg $4,350-5,350-6,000-15,000.
- (September 22 Transatlantic from NYC)
- TC (M322A) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,350-1,750-1,850-5,450.
- TC (M322) 9n NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $1,800-2,300-2,500-7,000.
- (M322B) 23n roundtrip New York to Europe (Southampton, Hamburg, Helsingor, Oslo (Oct 4), Hamburg, Southampton to NYC $4,400-5,600-6,000-17,000.
- (September 29 sailings from UK)
- (M322C) 2n short Southampton to Hamburg $500-550-600-1,500.
- (M322D) 9n round-trip Baltic from UK to Hamburg, Helsingor, Oslo, Hamburg and Southampton $1,900-2,300-2,500-6,500.
- (October 6 Transatlantic from Hamburg)
- (M324A) 2n short Hamburg-Southampton $500-550-600-1,500.
- TC (M324) 9n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $1,800-2,300-2,500-7,050.
- (October 6 departures from Hamburg)
- (M324B) 21n Hamburg to Southampton, NYC, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, New England (Saint John, Halifax, Quebec City), NYC $4,050-5,050-5,700-14,750.
- (M324C) 31n Germany to Canada (plus Southampton and Hamburg) $5,950-7,450-8,400-21,850.
- (October 8 Transatlantic from Southampton)
- TC (M324D) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,400-1,800-1,900-5,550.
- (M324E) 19n Southampton to NYC, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Canada (Saint John October 19, Halifax, Quebec City) to NYC $3,750-4,550-5,100-13,250.
- (M324F) 27n roundtrip UK to Canada $5,150-6,450-7,200-18,850.
- (October 15 departures from New York to Canada)
- (M325) 12n round-trip New York to New England $2,500-3,000-3,500-8,200.
- (M325A) 20n NYC-Canada-NYC-Southampton $3,750-NA-5,200-17,700.
- (M325B) 22n with Hamburg $4,150-5,150-5,800-14,800.
- (October 27 Transatlantic from New York)
- TC (M326A) 8n NYC-Southampton $1,500-1,900-2,000-5,600.
- TC (M326) 10n NYC-Southampton-Hamburg $1,900-2,400-2,600-7,100.
- (M326B) 23n roundtrip from New York to Southampton, Hamburg, Oslo, Hamburg, Southampton, NYC $4,050-4,950-5,300-18,450.
- (November 4 departures from UK)
- (M326C) 2n short Southampton-Hamburg $500-550-600-1,500.
- (M326D) 8n roundtrip Southampton (Hamburg, Oslo, Hamburg) $1,500-1,700-1,900-5,800.
- (Novenber 10 departures from Hamburg)
- (M328A) 2n short Hamburg-Southampton $500-550-600-1,500.
- TC (M328) 9n Hamburg-Southampton-NYC $1,700-2,100-2,300-6,500.
- (November 12 Transatlantic from UK)
- TC (M328B) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,300-1,600-1,700-4,950.
- (M328C) 14n roundtrip Southampton to New York $2,500-3,100-3,250-9,500.
- TC (November 19, M329) 7n NYC-Southampton $1,250-1,550-1,700-4,850.
- (November 26, M330) 4n short cruise break London to Paris round-trip from Southampton to Bruges and Le Havre $1,000-1,100-1,200-2,600.
- (November 30, M331) 11n round-trip UK to Canary visiting Lisbon, Tenerife (Dec 5), Gran Canaria and Funchal $1,800-2,100-2,400-7,000.
- (December 11, M332) 4n UK mini cruise from Southampton to Paris with Bruges $1,000-1,100-1,200-2,600.
- (December 15 Transatlantic from Southampton)
- TC (M333) 7n Southampton-NYC $1,200-1,500-1,600-4,800.
- (M333A) 19n Caribbean cruise from Southampton to New York, USVI (St Thomas), Antigua, St Kitts, St Maarten, BVI (Tortola), (December 31 at sea) to NYC $3,350-4,350-4,700-15,150.
- (M333B) 26n Caribbean from Southampton round-trip $4,550-5,850-6,300-19,150.
- (December 22 Holiday sailings from New York to Caribbean)
- NYC Xmas NYE 2013 (M401) 12n roundtrip NYC to Caribbean - St Thomas (December 26), Antigua, St Kitts, St Maarten and Tortola $2,400-3,100-3,400-10,000.
- Christmas New Years 2013 (M401A) 19n NYC to Caribbean, New York to Southampton $3,350-4,350-4,700-14,300.
QM2 Queen Mary 2 schedule 2014 cruise calendar (sailing dates & prices)
- TC (January 3, M402) 7n NYC-Southampton - $1,890-2,190-3,200-5,500.
- next is the 119-day QM2 World cruise tour for 2014 (roundtrip from Southampton, see above for the exact itinerary, all segments are with the same sail code - M403) - prices $21,990-27,980-28,990-68,990.
- (January 28) 101n cruise from South Africa to UK (Cape Town to Southampton) - $19,480-24,470-26,170-59,430.
- (February 19) 79n cruise from Sydney, Australia, to UK - $15,270-19,180-20,460-46,490.
- (March 14) 56n cruise Sydney to Southampton - $10,870-13,580-14,480-32,980.
- (April 2) 37n cruise Hong Kong to UK - $7,180-8,980-9,570-21,780.
- (April 21) 18n cruise Dubai-Southampton - $3,500-4,380-4,670-10,880.
- TC (M404, May 9) 7d Southampton-NYC from $1,200
- TC (M405A, May 16) 7d NYC-Southampton from $1,200
- (M405, May 16) 10d New York to Hamburg with Southampton-Bruges from $1,840
- (M405C, May 23) 3-day Southampton to Bruges and Hamburg from $580
- (M405D, May 23) 13d roundtrip Southampton to Norway Fjords - Bruges, Hamburg, Geiranger, Bergen, Andalsnes, Olden, Stavanger, Hamburg from $2,200
- (M406, May 26) 8d roundtrip Hamburg to Norway from $1,600
- (M407, June 3) 10d Hamburg to New York with New England (Halifax, June 11) from $1,940
- (M407B, June 3) 19d roundtrip Hamburg to New England and NYC from $3,640
- (M407A, June 3) 2-day Hamburg - Southampton from $400
- (June 5) 15d roundtrip Southampton to New York with Canada (Halifax) from $2,800
- (M407C, June 5) 8d one-way Southampton to New York with Halifax from $1,570
- TC (M408A, June 13) 7d New York to London/Southampton from $1,300
- TC (M408, June 13) 9d New York to Hamburg from $1,750
- (M408B, June 13) 18d roundtrip from New York from $3,660
- (M408C, June 20) 2-day Southampton-Hamburg from $400
- (M408D, June 20) 4-day roundtrip Southampton to Hamburg from $750
- (M409A, June 22) 2-day Hamburg-Southampton from $400
- TC (M409, June 22) 9d Hamburg - New York from $1,970
- (M409B, June 22) 14d from Hamburg to New York visiting Canada - Southampton, NYC, Halifax (July 3) and Boston (July 4th) (M409B) $3,300 (+$159)
- (M409C, June 22) 23d roundtrip Hamburg to New York with Canada from $5,040
- TC (M409D, June 24) 7d Southampton - New York from $1,450
- (M409E, June 24) 12d Southampton to NYC with Halifax and Boston from $2,800
- (M409F, June 24) 19d roundtrip from Southampton to USA and New England from $4,300.
- (M410, July 1) 5-day roundtrip NYC to New England (Halifax, July 3) & Boston (July 4th) from $1,350
- (M410A, July 1) 12d New York to Canada and UK from $2,850
- (M410B, July 1) 14d NYC to Hamburg with Canada from $3,100
- TC (M411A, July 6) 7d New York to London/Southampton from $1,500
- TC (M411, July 6) 9d New York - Hamburg from $1,750
- (July 6) 22d roundtrip from New York to Canada, UK & Germany from $4,700
- (M411C, July 13) 2-day Southampton - Hamburg from $430
- (M411D, July 13) 8d one-way Norwegian Fjords from Southampton to Hamburg, Stavanger (July 17), Hamburg from $1,900
- (M412, July 15) 4-day roundtrip from Hamburg to Norway from $1,380
- (M413A, July 19) 2-day Hamburg - Southampton from $430
- TC (M413, July 19) 9d Hamburg - New York from $1,860
- (M413B, July 19) 19d roundtrip Hamburg to Southampton & New York from $3,940
- TC (M413C, July 21) 7d Southampton - New York from $1,570
- TC (M413D, July 21) 15d roundtrip Southampton to New York from $3,200
- TC (M414A, July 28) 8d New York - Southampton from $1,700
- TC (M414, July 28) 10d New York - Hamburg from $2,170
- (M414B, July 28) 30d roundtrip Arctic cruises from NYC to Norway – call ports Southampton, Hamburg, Bergen (Aug 9), Andalsnes, Trondheim, Tromso (Aug 13), Alesund, Stavanger, Hamburg (Aug 18), Southampton - $6,720.
- (M414C, August 5) 2-day Southampton - Hamburg from $400
- (M414D, August 5) 15d roundtrip from UK to Arctic Norway Fjords from $3,700
- (M415, August 7) 11d roundtrip from Hamburg to Norway from $2,700
- (M416A, August 18) 2-day Hamburg - Southampton from $400
- TC (M416, August 18) 9d Hamburg - New York from $2,070
- TC (M416B, August 20) 7d Southampton/London - New York from $1,560
- (M416C, August 20) 15d roundtrip Southampton to Canada - call ports NYC & Halifax (Aug 29) from $3,190
- (M417, August 27) 8d New York to New England and England/Southampton from $1,700
- (M417A, August 27) 19d roundtrip NYC to Halifax (Aug 29), Southampton, Bruges (Sep 5), Cherbourg (Sep 7), Southampton from $3,650.
- (M418, September 4) 4-day Southampton to Bruges and Cherbourg from $750
- TC (M419, September 8) 7d Southampton - New York - $1,450
- (M419A, September 8) 19d from Southampton to USA and Canada, stopping in New York (Sep 15), Newport (Sep 16), Boston (Sep 17), Bar Harbor (Sep 18), Saint John NB (Sep 19), Halifax (Sep 20), Quebec City (Sep 23), ending in NYC from $4,250
- (M419B, September 8) 26d roundtrip England to USA-Canada-NYC-UK from $5,660
- (M420, September 15) 12d roundtrip NYC to Canada from $2,800
- (M420A, September 15) 19d New York to England with Canada from $4,200
- TC (M421, September 27) 7d New York - Southampton from $1,400
- (M421A, September 27) 19d roundtrip NYC to Europe – England/Southampton, Bruges (Oct 5), Cherbourg (Oct 7), Southampton from $3,550.
- (M422A, October 4, oneway) 3-day from Southampton to Cherbourg visiting Bruge - from $580
- (M422, October 4) 4-day roundtrip Southampton to Bruge & Cherbourg from $740
- (M422B, October 7) 1-day from Cherbourg/France to Southampton from $200
- (M422C, October 7) 9d from France to USA/New Yrok from $1,950
- (M422D, October 7) 21d from Cherbourg to USA & New England (see Oct 8 for call ports) from $4,550
- TC (October 8) 8d Southampton/London to New York from $1,650
- (M423A, October 8) 20d from Southampton to USA – to visit NYC (Oct 16), Boston (Oct 18), Bar Harbor (Oct 19), and Canada – to visit Saint John (Oct 20), Halifax (Oct 21), Quebec City (Oct 24), back to Newport (Oct 27), to disembark in Brooklyn - prices from $4,250
- (M423B, October 8) 27d roundtrip from England to USA-Canada from $5,600
- (M424, October 16) 12d roundtrip NYC to Canada from $2,600
- (M424A, October 16) 19d to Southampton - from $3,950
- (M424B, October 16) 21d to Hamburg - from $4,350
- TC (M425A, October 28) 7d New York to London/Southampton from $1,350
- TC (M425, October 28) 9d New York - Hamburg from $1,750
- (M425B, October 28) 22d roundtrip from USA to Europe – from New York to Southampton, Hamburg, Oslo/Norway (Nov 8), Hamburg - from $3,900.
- (M425C, November 4) 2-day Southampton - Hamburg from $340
- (M425D, November 4) 8d roundtrip from England to Germany/Hamburg, Norway (Oslo), Hamburg - from $1,500
- (M426, November 6) 4-day roundtrip Hamburg to Oslo from $1,190
- (M427A, November 10) 2-day Hamburg - Southampton from $340
- TC (M427, November 10) 9d Hamburg - New York from $1,750
- TC (M427B, November 12) 7d Southampton - New York, prices from $1,300
- TC (M427C, November 12) 14d roundtrip from England to New York from $2,500
- TC (M428, November 19) 7d New York - Southampton - prices from $1,250
- (M430, November 30) 12d roundtrip from Southampton to Canary Islands with Funchal (Dec 4), St Cruz De La Palma (Dec 5), Gran Canaria (Dec 6), Arrecife (Dec 7), Lisbon (Dec 9) - prices from $2,000.
- (M431, December 12) 3-day cruise to Belgium Christmas Markets from Southampton to Bruges/Zeebrugge (December 14) from $550.
- TC (M432, December 15) 7d Southampton - New York/Brooklyn from $1,200
- Christmas and New Years cruise 2014
- (December 15 sailings)
- (M432A) 19d one-way Southampton to Caribbean, ending in New York - ports of call NYC (Dec 22), St Thomas (Dec26), Dominica (Roseau, Dec27), St Lucia (Castries, Dec28), Barbados (Bridgetown, Dec29), St Kitts (, Basseterre, Dec30), to NYC (Jan3) - prices from $3,600
- (M432B) 26d roundtrip Southampton to Caribbean from $4,800
- (December 22 sailings)
- (M501) 12d roundtrip NYC to Caribbean - prices from $2,400
- (M501A) 19d New York to Caribbean and Transatlantic to England - from $3,600.
Queen Mary 2 cruise 2015 schedule
- TC (M502, January 3) 7d New York - Southampton from $1,200.
Cunard QM2/rms Queen Mary 2 cruise ship location/current position tracker - where is the Queen Mary 2 ship right now!
(if you lose the Cunard QM2/ms Queen Mary 2 position - simply reload the page. MMSI 310627000)
Cunard rms Queen Mary 2 ship specs & stats
- passenger capacity 2,640 (max 3,060), crew 1,250.
- year built 2003 by Chantiers de l'Atlantique (STX Europe, Saint-Nazaire yards in France). Identification IMO number 9241061, MMSI number 310627000, Call Sign ZCEF6, Flag-State (Bermuda, Hamilton). The vessel changed its flag in 2011 from UK to Bermuda in order to be able to offer on-board weddings. "RMS" stands for "Royal Mail Ship" - a gesture to Cunard Line's history.
- cost to built US $900 million (£460 million), last refurbished December 2011. QM2 is one of the TOP 5 most expensive cruise ships in the world, the biggest ocean liner ever built.
- first sailings - January 12th 2004.
- weight-tonnage 151,400 GT, length 1,132ft (345m), width 135ft (41m), draft (10m, 33ft), speed (the world's fastest cruise liner) 56km/h, 35 mph - 30kn (service speed).
- 12 passenger decks, post-Panamax class vessel (can't pass through Panama Canal), designed specifically for Transatlantic crossings.
- Fun Facts. The Queen Mary ship is the first cruise ship with CODAG propulsion system ("combined diesel and gas"). Illuminations Theatre - the first planetarium at sea, the largest Library at sea (more than 8,000 volumes), the first Canyon Ranch SpaClub at sea, 5th in the world's largest cruise ships list, 15 dining venues, 5 swimming pools, 620m promenade deck, on-board kennels (available only on the transatlantic crossings).
You can share our Cunard QM2 Queen Mary 2 itinerary/schedule 2013/2014 survey via the social buttons below. QM2 cruise 2013/2014 deals are again the Cunard's best offers for your UK luxury cruise ship experiences! From us - always happy and safe sailings with the world's most famous cruise liner, ever!