Cunard Queen Victoria itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 itineraries, sailing calendar, routes and destinations, cruise dates and prices. The Cunard Queen Victoria World cruise 2014 itinerary and prices, cruises from Southampton to Canary Islands, Baltic, Mediterranean and Caribbean cruise deals from UK.
ms Queen Victoria cruise itinerary/schedule, ship details (specifications and statistics) and the Queen Victoria liner related articles and categories:
- Cunard Line website
- Cunard World cruises 2013-2014
- Around The World luxury cruise ship tours from UK 2013-2014
- Southampton Cruise Ships Lines from England
- UK ships to Mediterranean and Baltic Sea
- Queen Victoria cruise 2013/2014/2015
- Cunard QM2 cruises
- Cunard QE2 cruises.
Cunard Queen Victoria WORLD cruise 2014 itinerary
- (116-days from Southampton round-trip, Jan 2 - April 28), visiting the Azores (Ponta Delgada), the Transatlantic crossing to Florida (Fort Lauderdale), Barbados, in South America- Brazil (Fortaleza, and Rio De Janeiro (Jan 24), Uruguay (Montevideo), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn, Ushuaia), Chile (Punta Arenas, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso, Easter Island), Pitcairn Island (Feb 16), Tahiti, French Polynesia (Moorea), Fiji (Suva), New Caledonia (Noumea), Australia - Brisbane (March 3) and Sydney (March 5), New Zealand - Fjordland, Dunedin, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland (March 13), Bay of Islands, Tonga, American Samoa, Hawaii - Hilo (March 24) and Honolulu (March 25), San Francisco(March 31), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), Panama Canal crossing (April 10), Aruba, Grand Cayman, Fort Lauderdale (April 16) and Transatlantic to Madeira and Southampton (April 28).
Queen Victoria itinerary 2013/2014 No-fly cruise deals from Southampton, England
- Caribbean cruise itinerary from Southampton, with calling on ports in Azores, Antigua, St Maarten, BVI, St Kitts, Grenada, Barbados and Madeira.
- 11-night Canary Islands itinerary (16-night special)
- 20-night Black Sea itinerary.
- 15-night UK to Iceland and Norway.
- 2-3-5-day short trips from UK, visiting France (Paris), Holland (Amsterdam), Germany (Hamburg) and Belgium (Bruges).
Mediterranean cruise itinerary
- 16-17-days Adriatic Sea to Venice, Croatia and Greece.
- 13-14-days Western Med to Barcelona and Rome.
- 21-day Eastern Med to Greece and Egypt.
- 10-12-day North Africa to Morocco.
Baltic cruise itinerary with tours to Scandinavia and Russia
- 14-day Baltic Capitals luxury tours to Scandinavia and Russia.
- 14-day to Arctic Norway, visiting Trondheim, Honningsvag and Tromso.
- 7-day UK to Norway Fjords.
Queen Victoria cruise ship schedule 2013-2014 sailings, all Cunard QV prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD), min rates on lowest Interior cabin category staterooms. All the Cunard Queen Victoria ship cruise prices are suggestive - meaning they most probably will differ with the rates in the time of booking, influenced by factors, such as early booking and last minute discounts, Past Guests rates, price inclusions (on board credit), sailing dates approaching, different travel agencies offers, etc. But the indicative rates will show you the seasonal swing of prices on Cunard QV cruises, along with the general range of the QV ship prices on special and Holiday sailings.
Cunard Queen Victoria schedule 2013 cruise dates from Southampton
- (May 1) 14n UK to Canary Islands (Lisbon, Arrecife (May 7), Gran Canaria, Tenerife, St Cruz De La Palma, Funchal) $2,700.
- (May 15) 17n UK to Mediterranean (Palermo, Korcula, Venice (May 23), Dubrovnik, Corfu, Messina, Valencia (May 28) $3,300.
- (June 1) 14n Baltic to Scandinavia Russia (Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (June 7), Tallinn, Berlin (Warnemunde), Copenhagen, Kristiansand (June 13) $3,000.
- (June 15) 15n UK to Iceland and Norway, visiting Stavanger, Flam, Olden, Alesund, Akureyri (June 22), Isafjord, Reykjavik (June 24), Faroe Islands $3,200.
- (June 30) 7n to Norway Fjords (Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger (July 4), Bergen) $1,600.
- (July 7) 13n Western Mediterranean from UK (Cartagena, Barcelona (July 12), Cannes, Livorno, Sardinia (Alghero, July 15), Gibraltar) $2,700.
- (July 20) 14n Baltic Scandinavia and Russia (Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (July 26), Tallinn, Berlin (July 30), Copenhagen, Kristiansand) $3,400.
- (August 3) 13n Arctic to Norway Fjords (Stavanger, Flam, Alesund, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso (August 11), Bergen) $3,100.
- (August 16) 14n to Western Mediterranean (La Coruna, Gibraltar, Sardinia (Palau, August 22), Livorno, Cannes, Barcelona (August 25), Cartagena) $3,100.
- (August 30) 14n to Baltic Capitals (Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (Sep 5), Tallinn, Berlin, Copenhagen, Kristiansand (Sep 11) $3,100.
- (September 13) 17n UK to Mediterranean and Adriatic (Cadiz, Malta, Venice (September 21), Dubrovnik, Corfu, Messina, Gibraltar) $3,330.
- (September 30) 24n UK to Black Sea, visiting Lisbon, Malta, Kusadasi, Istanbul (Oct 11), Yalta, Odessa (Oct 14), Athens (Oct 16), Palma De Mallorca and Vigo $5,400.
- (October 24) 12n to Western Mediterranean from UK (Lisbon, Cartagena, Barcelona (October 30), Valencia, Gibraltar, Cadiz) $2,200.
- (November 5) 12n to Canary Islands, visiting Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (November 10), Tenerife, Arrecife, Lisbon) $2,200
- (November 17) 12n UK to Africa, visiting Lisbon, Morocco (Agadir, November 22), Cadiz, Gibraltar, La Coruna $2,000.
- (November 29) 12n Mediterranean to Cadiz, Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona (Dec 5), Gibraltar, La Coruna) $2,000.
- (December 11) 10n to Africa, visiting La Coruna, Morocco (Casablanca, December 15), Cadiz, Lisbon) $1,500.
- (December 21) 12n UK to Canary (La Coruna, Arrecife (December 26, Tenerife, Funchal, Lisbon) $2,780.
Cunard Queen Victoria schedule 2014 cruise calendar
- all segments of the QV around-the-world tour 2014 - with the V402 cruise code)
- (January 2) 116-day QV World cruise 2014 roundtrip from Southampton (see above the exact itinerary) – prices at $19,990-24,990-26,990-61,990.
- (January 12) 106-day World cruise from USA (Florida, departing from Fort Lauderdale) – $18,490-22,790-24,690-56,590.
- (January 28) 90-day departing from Buenos Aires, Argentina, to England – $16,170-19,770-21,370-48,670.
- (February 9) 78-day departing from Valparaiso, Chile, to UK – $13,680-16,780-18,180-41,880.
- (March 5) the 55-day Australia cruise from Sydney, to England – $9,180-11,280-12,190-28,880.
- (April1) 15-day cruise San Francisco to Florida (Fort Lauderdale) – $2,390-2,980-3,280-7,890.
- (April 16) 12-day Transatlantic cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to England (visiting only Funchal) – $2,290-2,780-2,990-6,590.
Queen Victoria cruise schedule 2014 Southampton/UK
- (May 9) 14night Baltic and Russia from UK to Stockholm, St Petersburg (May 15-16), Helsinki, Berlin, Copenhagen, Kristiansand (May 21) - $3,020.
- (May 23) 13night British Isles cruise to Edinburgh, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Greenock, Liverpool, Dublin, Cork, Channel Islands - $2,720.
- (June 5) 14night Baltic to Tallinn, St Petersburg (June 10-11), Stockholm, Berlin, Copenhagen, Kristiansand (June 17) - $3,120.
- (June 19) 3day mini cruise to Bruges and Cherbourg - $540.
- (June 22) 14night Norway and Iceland - Flam, Alesund, Akureyri (June 28), Isafjord (June 29), Reykjavik (June 30), Faroe Islands, Kirkwall - $3,200.
- (July 6) 14night Baltic-Russia cruise to Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg (July 13-14), Berlin, Copenhagen, Kristiansand (June 18) - $3,330.
- (July 20) 7night Norway Fjords - Bergen, Andalsnes, Olden, Stavanger - $1,600.
- (July 27) 14night Mediterranean to Cartagena, Barcelona (Aug 1), St Tropez, Livorno, Sardinia (Alghero), Gibraltar, La Coruna - $3,000.
- (August 10) 14night Baltic to Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg (Aug 17-18), Berlin, Copenhagen, Kristiansand (Aug 22) - $3,260.
- (August 24) 7night Norway Fjords - Stavanger, Flam, Olden, Bergen - $1,630.
- (August 31) 14night Baltic Sea - to Stockholm, St Petersburg (Sept 6-7), Helsinki, Berlin, Copenhagen (Sept 11) and Skagen - $3,230.
- (September 14) 24night Black Sea cruise from UK to Lisbon, Malta, Kusadasi, Yalta (Sept 25), Odessa (Sept 26), Istanbul (Sep 28-29), Mytilene, Athens (Oct 1), Vigo - $5,420.
- (October 8) 17night Mediterranean to Cadiz, Sicily (Catania), Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice (Oct 17), Korcula, Gibraltar - $3,3003
- (October 25) 3night cruise from Southampton to Belgium/Bruge - $560.
- (October 28) 12night UK to Portugal and Spain with Lisbon, Gibraltar, Barcelona (Nov 3), Valencia, Malaga, Cadiz - $2,200.
- (November 9) 14night Canary Islands cruise from UK to Lisbon, Arrecife, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, St Cruz De La Palma, Madeira (Nov 18), La Coruna - $2,600.
- (November 23) 14night Mediterranean to Cartagena, Barcelona (Nov 28), Toulon, Livorno, Corsica (Ajaccio), Gibraltar, La Coruna - $2,300.
- (December 7) 10night UK to Lisbon, Gibraltar, Malaga, Cadiz, La Coruna - $1,790.
- (December 17, Christmas 2014) 12night to Canary islands with Madeira, St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife, Arrecife, La Coruna - $2,000.
- (December 29, New Years 2014) 5-day cruise Southampton to Amsterdam (Dec31), Bruges (Jan2) - $970.
Cunard Queen Victoria cruise ship - Stats & Specs
- passenger capacity 2,014 (max 2,250), Crew 900 (max 1,000).
- year built 2007 (by Fincantieri - Marghera, Italy). Identification IMO number 9320556, MMSI number 310624000, Call Sign ZCEF3. Flag-State (Bermuda, Hamilton) - the vessel changed its flag in 2011 from UK to Bermuda in order to be able to offer on-board weddings.
- cost to built US $630 million (UK L270 million), last refurbished (na).
- first sailing - December 11th 2007. Modified Vista-class ship.
- weight-tonnage 90,000 GT, length overall 964ft (294m), width 106ft (32m), draft (8m, 26ft), speed (33km/h 20mph - max 44km/h 27mph), decks 13.
- Fun Facts. The QV ship has the very first theatre at sea with private boxes, the largest ball room at sea (Queen Victoria At Sea). The QV ship's godmother is Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cornwall, the ship is named after Queen Victoria (1819-1901, the Empress of India), the mother of the current Queen of England.
- Cunard ms Queen Victoria ship location-position at VesselFinder.COM AIS ship tracker.
You can share our Queen Victoria cruise ship itinerary/schedule 2013/2014 survey via the social buttons below. Happy and safe sailings with your Cunard cruise line!