View all French Riviera cruises 2013, with cruise ships and lines. Choose a Western Med cruise from Monaco (Monte Carlo), or Nice, Rome, Venice, Barcelona… No-fly Mediterranean cruises from Southampton UK (round-trip), Around Italy and Dalmatian Coast luxury cruise holidays are also on offer today.
Tours of French Riviera cruise deals are usually all-inclusive, some with included pre or post-cruise luxury hotels French Riviera packages. The cheapest “big boat” options are offered by AIDA, Royal Caribbean, partially by Azamara, Oceania and Princess.
Map of French Riviera cruise ports of call
- Cannes, Nice (from Villefranche), Marseille, Sanary sur Mer, St Raphael, St Tropez, Toulon, Monte Carlo (Monaco).
- All links below redirect to the ship’s itinerary-schedule-location page, featuring also indicative cruise prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD).
- Some of the big ships may offer longer sailings (cheaper per day prices) with Mediterranean back-to-back cruise deals (aka B2B), which along with the France ports of call also visit ports in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea (Greece, the Greek Islands, sometimes with Turkey).
Cruise ships to French Riviera – cruises to Cannes in 2013
- (Thomson, parrent company TUI) Island Escape 7day from Palma de Mallorca
- Adventure Of The Seas 14day from Southampton (year-round)
- Serenade Of The Seas 12day leaving from Barcelona (year-round)
- Wind Surf and Wind Spirit (7day) Barcelona to Rome, and the reverse Rome to Barcelona (from $2800, in Fall only)
- SeaDream II (luxury yacht) 7day Rome to Monte Carlo, 10day Monaco to Rome (prices from $4900)
- Seabourn Legend 10day Rome to Monaco, 20day roundtrip from Monaco (from $4500)
- Cunard Queen Victoria 13-14day roundtrip from Southampton UK
- Azamara Journey 10day from Barcelona
- Azamara Quest 7day roundtrip from Nice/Villefranche, 10day roundtrip from Rome/Civitavecchia
- AIDAvita (3-4-7day) departing from Palma De Mallorca, Spain (year-round) – prices from EUR2800
- Royal Princess (new ship) 12day Venice to Cannes, and 18day Transatlantic Venice to Florida (Fort Lauderdale)
- Celebrity Equinox 12day roundtrip Barcelona
- Oceania Marina 10day Barcelona to Rome.
French Riviera cruises to St Tropez 2013
- MSC Sinfonia 7day from Genoa and Palma (regular, roundtrip, visiting Sardinia) – from $700
- Seabourn Quest 10day Greek Isles (Barcelona to Athens) – from $5000
- Seabourn Legend 10day Monaco to Rome (with Corsica, Gozo, Amalfi Coast) – from $3500
- Silver Wind 7day Barcelona to Rome, and Rome-Barcelona – from $4000
- Silver Cloud (9day, Fall) Nice-Barcelona (with Sete) – from $4300
- Royal Clipper (tall ship) 7day Monaco-Barcelona (with Corsica, Sanary sur Mer, SetePort Vendres) – from $4200
- SeaDream I (luxury big yacht) 7day Rome to Monte Carlo, and the reverse from Monaco to Rome (fares from $4900)
- Regent Seven Seas Mariner (all inclusive cruise deals) 7day Barcelona to Rome
- Oceania Riviera 7day Monaco-Rome
- ms Europa 2 (new ship, most expensive) 7day Barcelona to Monaco (fares from EUR 4900).
French Riviera cruises to Monte Carlo, Monaco
- (TUI) Mein Schiff 2 (7day) departing from Malta – prices from EUR1200
- Carnival Sunshine new ship 12day from Barcelona
- ms Nieuw Amsterdam 12day Venice to Barcelona, and Barcelona-Venice, and 24day B2B deals with the Greece Islands.
- ms Noordam 11day Barcelona to Rome and Rome-Barcelona, 22day B2B with Greece.
- Crown Princess 14day Med from Southampton (roundtrip)
- Crystal Symphony (all-inclusive luxury ship) 7day Rome -Barcelona, Barcelona-Lisbon
- Cunard Queen Elizabeth from Southampton - 10day to Rome, 22day to Venice
- Ocean Princess 10day Dover UK to Rome
- P&O Ventura 14day Mediterranean from Southampton (roundtrip).
French Riviera cruises from/to Nice (Villefranche) France
- Liberty Of The Seas from Toulon, France 7day with Nice (regular)
- MSC Orchestra 7day from Nice (regular, roundtrip, with Sicily) – from $1100
- Wind Star (7day) from Rome to Nice, and Nice to Rome (visiting Cannes)
- Seabourn Pride (7day, Fall) Nice to Barcelona (prices from $3500)
- (Hapag-Lloyd) ms Europa – one of the two most expensive cruise ships (11day) Nice to Madeira (prices from EUR 4,000).
French Riviera cruises from Marseille, France
- Norwegian Epic 7day roundtrip wit hTunis and Sicily
- Legend Of The Seas 7day regular (with Barcelona, palma, Valencia)
- MSC Splendida and MSC Preziosa - 7day (visiting Tunis) – regular, operated year-round, prices from $1150.
French Riviera cruise news 2013
- (July 11, 2013) The French Riviera Cruise Club (FRCC) reported on the success of 2 cruise shopping promotion days (discount sale offers by major local shops) in Villefranche (May, 5000+ passengers participated) and in Cannes (June, 3000+ passengers participated). In Cannes there was also a special evening party for the beginning of the summer season (15000+ guests participated). Also in Cannes was arranged a “Happy Cruise Day”, with 20+ major travel agencies participating in a workshop. Both French Riviera cities provided info on new shore excursions and tours.
- Read all about the French Riviera at the following Wikipedia link.
You can share/like/rate our French Riviera cruises review via the social buttons. Happy France cruise adventures, and enjoy the experience at the best French Riviera luxury resorts – your always special all inclusive France!