Holland America ms Rotterdam itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 itineraries and destinations. MS Rotterdam cruises Baltic (Norway/Scandinavia and Russia), Mediterranean, UK and Transatlantic to Caribbean with one-way and round-trip cruises from Rotterdam, Holland. Holland America Rotterdam ship details (specifications and statistics).
HAL Rotterdam itinerary/schedule and the Rotterdam liner related articles and categories:
- Holland America World cruise 2013/2014
- Holland America Transatlantic 2013 cruises
- ms Rotterdam cruise review
- HAL Itineraries.
Review of Holland America Rotterdam ITINERARY 2013/2014 Europe
- BALTIC cruise itinerary
- 7-day cruise Rotterdam to Norway (the Norwegian Fjords pots of call Bergen, Geiranger, Alesund, Eidfjord), and 14-day also calling on Oslo, Kristiansand, Tromso and Honningsvag.
- 14-day to Norway and Scotland (also visiting Copenhagen, Shetland Isles, Invergordon, Edinburgh).
- 14-day Baltic Capitals tours to Scandinavia and Russia.
- 14-day Western Europe to Portugal and Spain.
- MEDITERRANEAN cruise itinerary - 17-day round-trip Central Med itinerary (visiting ports in Spain and Italy with Gibraltar), and 8-day one-way to Spain.
- Canary Islands cruise - 17-day round-trips from Rotterdam, and 8-day one-way sailings.
- One-way and round-trip Transatlantic cruises to CARIBBEAN Rotterdam 2013 cruise itinerary with calling on Southampton UK (in November, see the "Grand Caribbean" 2012-2013 itineraries below).
Holland America Rotterdam schedule 2013/2014 sailing calendar with prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD), cabin rates on all categories (Interior-Oceanview-Lanai-Veranda). All ms Rotterdam prices are indicative and probably will change with departure dates approaching, discounts, different agencies rates, etc. Still, the HAL Rotterdam ship prices comparison will give you an idea of the seasonal swing of the rates, along with the range of prices on special sailings (Holidays, Transatlantic, the World cruise prices).
ms Rotterdam cruise ship schedule 2013 Europe cruise itinerary from Rotterdam, Holland
- (April 9 sailings)
- 18d round-trip to Canary Islands (Lisbon, Funchal, Tenerife (April 16), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Morocco (Casablanca, April 21), Cadiz, Portimao) $2,500-2,900-4,000-5,000.
- 32d combined with Baltic Capitals $4,200-5,000-6,900-8,600.
- (April 27 departures)
- 14d to Russia and Scandinavia (Copenhagen, Kiel, Warnemunde (May 1), Tallinn, St Petersburg (May 4), Stockholm, Visby) $2,000-2,500-3,500-4,600.
- 21d combined with Norway $3,000-3,600-5,000-6,000.
- (May 11 sailings)
- 7d to Norway Fjords (Bergen, Geiranger, Alesund (May 15), Eidfjord) $1,000-1,300-1,800-2,000.
- 14d with Oslo $1,800-2,400-3,300-3,600.
- (May 18 departures)
- 7d to Norway (Oslo, Kristiansand (May 21), Stavanger, Flam) $1,000-1,200-1,800-2,000.
- 21d with Baltic Capitals $3,000-3,700-5,000-6,000.
- (May 25)
- 14d Baltic to Copenhagen, Kiel, Warnemunde (May 29), Tallinn, St Petersburg (June 1), Stockholm, Visby) $2,200-2,600-3,700-4,800.
- 28d with the Arctic Norway $4,200-5,400-6,700-8,700.
- (June 8 sailings)
- 14d to Arctic Norway (Bergen, Geiranger, Trondheim, Tromso (June 14), Honningsvag, Alesund, Flam, Stavanger) $2,400-3,000-3,700-4,900.
- 21d with Oslo $3,100-3,700-5,000-6,300.
- (June 22 departures)
- 7d to Norway (Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger (June 26), Flam) $1,100-1,300-1,900-2,100.
- 14d with Eidfjord $2,100-2,600-3,500-3,900.
- (June 29)
- 7d Norway Fjords (Bergen, Alesund, Skjolden (July 3), Eidfjord) $1,200-1,400-2,000-2,200.
- 21d with Baltic Russia $3,200-4,000-5,200-6,300.
- (July 6 sailings)
- 14d to Russia and Scandinavia (Copenhagen, Warnemunde (July 9), Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (July 14), Tallinn, Kiel) $2,400-2,800-3,800-5,000.
- 21d with Oslo $3,200-4,000-5,200-6,300.
- (July 20 departures)
- 7d to Norway (Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger (July 24), Flam) $1,200-1,400-2,000-2,200
- 14d with Eidfjord $2,200-2,700-3,600-4,000.
- (July 27)
- 7d Norway Fjords (Bergen, Alesund (July 30), Geiranger, Eidfjord) $1,200-1,400-2,000-2,200.
- 21d with Arctic $3,200-4,100-5,100-6,500.
- (August 3 sailings)
- 14d Arctic Norway (Flam, Geiranger, Alesund, Tromso (August 9), Honningsvag, Molde (August 13), Andalsnes, Bergen, Stavanger) $2,400-2,900-3,700-4,900.
- 28d with the England Scotland Ireland tour $4,300-5,400-6,700-9,000.
- (August 17) 14d round-trip Rotterdam to UK and Norway, visiting Bruges, Dublin (August 20), Belfast, Greenock, Kirkwall (August 24), Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand (August 27), Oslo and Copenhagen $2,400-2,800-3,700-5,000.
- (August 31)
- 7d to Norway (Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger (Sep 4), Flam) $1,000-1,200-1,800-2,000.
- 14d with Eidfjord $2,100-2,500-3,500-3,900.
- (September 7 departures)
- 7d Norway Fjords (Bergen, Geiranger, Alesund (September 11), Eidfjord) $1,000-1,200-1,800-2,000.
- 21d with Spain and Portugal $3,200-3,900-5,100-6,000.
- (September 14 sailings)
- 14d Western Europe to Spain and Portugal to La Coruna, Leixoes, Portimao (September 19), Gibraltar, Malaga (September 21), Cadiz, Lisbon (September 23), Vigo $2,500-2,800-3,800-4,500.
- 32d with Canary $4,900-6,100-7,500-9,000.
- (September 28)
- 18d round-trip Rotterdam to Canary Islands, visiting Lisbon (Oct 1), Funchal, Tenerife (Oct 6), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Morocco (Casablanca , Oct 11) and Cadiz $2,700-3,500-4,300-5,300.
- 32d combined with Spain Portugal $4,900-6,000-7,500-9,000.
- (October 16 sailings)
- 14d to Portugal and Spain (La Coruaa, Leixoes (October 20), Portimao, Gibraltar, Malaga (October 23), Cadiz, Lisbon (October 25), Vigo) $2,400-2,900-3,800-4,500.
- 32d with Canary Islands $4,900-5,900-7,500-9,000.
- (October 30) 18d round-trip Rotterdam to Canary - Lisbon (Nov 2), Funchal, Tenerife (Nov 7), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Casablanca (Nov 12), Cadiz) $2,700-3,300-4,300-5,300.
NOVEMBER 2013 Transatlantic to Caribbean
- (November 17) 35d round-trip Transatlantic Europe to Caribbean cruise Rotterdam to Southampton, Ponta Delgada, Horta, BVI (Tortola, November 30), St Maarten, St Lucia (Castries, Soufriere), Bonaire (Dec 4), Curacao, Aruba, Trinidad, Barbados (Dec 10), Funchal, Southampton to Rotterdam) $4,000-4,700-6,000-7,000.
- (November 18) 33d round-trip UK to Caribbean cruise from Southampton $3,800-4,500-5,800-6,700.
- Christmas and New Years 2013 (December 17) 17d Holiday vacation round-trip to Canary from Rotterdam to Morocco (Casablanca, December 26), Funchal, Tenerife, Gran Canaria (December 31), Arrecife, Cadiz, Lisbon (Jan 4) $3,000-3,600-5,000-5,800.
ms Rotterdam cruise ship schedule 2014 Asia/Singapore itinerary & prices
JANUARY 2014 Europe to Asia/Singapore
- (January 8 departing from Rotterdam/Amsterdam, Holland)
- 12day Amsterdam to Athens (Southampton, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Malaga, Malta, Kusadasi, to Piraeus) - $1,500-1,800-2,300-3,300
- 51day Europe to Singapore (to Athens plus Suez Canal (passing Jan 22), Safaga, Salalah, Muscat, India (Mumbai, Feb3), Mormugao, Feb5), Sri Lanka, Phuket/Thailand (Feb11), Malaysia (Penang, Klang), Singapore (Feb14), Indonesia (Jakarta, Feb16, Semarang, Feb17, Bali, Feb19, Lombok, Feb21, Komodo Island, Feb22, Bali, Feb23, Probolinggo, Feb25, Surabaya, Feb26), to Singapore - $5,700-7,000-9,300-12,000.
- 37day Amsterdam to Singapore (Feb14) - $4,400-5,300-6,600-9,400.
- (January 9 departing from UK/Southampton)
- 50day UK to Singapore (Feb28) - $5,700-7,000-na-12,000
- 36day Southampton to Singapore (Feb14) - $4,400-5,300-6,600-9,400
- 11day UK to Greece/Athens (Jan20) - $1,400-1,700-2,200-3,200
- (January 20 departing from Athens/Greece)
- 39day to Singapore (Feb28) - $4,900-5,800-7,400-10,000
- 25day to Singapore (Feb14) - $3,500-4,200-5,200-7,300.
FEBRUARY 2014 Singapore to Indonesia (round-trip)
- 14day visiting Jakarta (Feb16 & Mar2), Semarang, Padang Bay, Lombok (Feb21 & Mar7), Komodo Island, Padang Bay, Probolinggo, Surabaya
- (February 14) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000
- (February 28) $1,800-2,100-2,800-3,800.
MARCH 2014 Asia/Singapore to Europe
- (March 14) 14day Indonesia cruise - $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- (March 14) 39day from Singapore to Greece/Athens (Singapore to Indonesia, plus Malaysia (Klang, Mar29, Penang, Mar30), Phuket/Thailand, Sri Lanka, India (Mormugao, Apr5, Mumbai, Apr6), Muscat, Salalah, Safaga, Sharm El Sheikh, Suez Canal (passing Apr20), to Piraeus (Apr22) - $4,900-5,800-7,400-10,000).
- (March 28) Singapore to Athens - $3,500-4,200-5,200-7,300
ms Rotterdam cruise ship schedule 2014 Europe itinerary/prices
Holland America ms Rotterdam ship Specs & Stats
- Passenger capacity 1,400 (max 1,750), Crew 600.
- Year built 1997 by Fincantieri at Marghera shipyard (Venice, Italy), IMO number 9122552.
- Cost to build US $400 million, last refurbished 2012, Port of Registry-Flag (Rotterdam, Netherlands).
- Fun Facts & Info - the line's flagship, christened by HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands. MV Rotterdam is a sister ship to ms Amsterdam. The other HAL R-class ships are ms Volendam and ms Zaandam.
- Weight-Tonnage 61,850GT, Length (780ft, 238m), Width (106ft, 32m), Draft (25ft, 7,5m), Speed (max 29 mph, 46 km/h).
- ms Rotterdam ship location-position at the AIS tracker VesselFinder.COM.
You can share our Holland America ms Rotterdam itinerary/schedule survey via the social buttons below. We wish you always safe and happy ms Rotterdam cruises in 2013/2014, and best of luck with the HAL deals!