Holland America ms Oosterdam itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 itinerary changes/new itineraries and destinations. HAL Oosterdam Alaska and Australia/New Zealand itinerary and cruise dates (sailing calendar) with cruise prices to compare. Holland America ms Oosterdam ship details (specifications and statistics).
Oosterdam itinerary-schedule 2013/2014 and the HAL Oosterdam ship related articles and categories:
- Holland America ships to Alaska from Seattle WA schedule
- Holland America Australia ships from Sydney
- Australia Ship Cruise New Zealand
- ms Oosterdam review
- HAL Itineraries.
ms Oosterdam itinerary 2013/2014 Sydney AUSTRALIA
- 14-day to Tasmania (Hobart) and New Zealand (Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland and Bay of Islands).
- 14-day cruise Australia and South Pacific visiting in AU - Brisbane, Hamilton Island and Mackay, and in New Caledonia - Lifou, Isle of Pines and Noumea.
- 13-14-day to New Caledonia (Isle of Pines and Lifou), Vanuatu (Luganville and Vila) and Fiji (Lautoka and Dravuni) and Noumea.
- 10-11-days South Pacific Islands (New Caledonia and Vanuatu) visiting Noumea, Vila, Mystery Island, Isle of Pines, Luganville and Lifou.
- 25-28-day combined itineraries ("Back-to-Back cruises") with NZ and Pacific Islands.
- 14-day one-way from Sydney to Auckland, and the reverse Auckland to Sydney with the Fjordland Park and Gisborne as additional call ports.
ms Oosterdam Alaska Australia repositioning 2013/2014 from Seattle to Australia (Fall) and the reverse Australia to Vancouver (Spring):
- in SPRING 2013 (on March 30) 36-days from NZ to Alaska (Auckland to Vancouver), and on 13 April - 22-days Sydney to Vancouver and 23-days Sydney to Seattle.
- in FALL 2013 (on September 29, with calling on Los Angeles) 27-days Seattle to Australia, and 41-days Seattle to New Zealand. On October 2 - 24-days Los Angeles to Sydney Australia, and 38-days Los Angeles to New Zealand (Auckland).
HAL Oosterdam cruise schedule 2013/2014 sailing dates with prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD), cabin rates on all categories (Interior-Oceanview-Verandah-Superior Verandah Suite). All ms Oosterdam prices are indicative and probably will change with sailing dates approaching, discounts, different agencies rates, etc. Still, the HAL Oosterdam cruise ship prices comparison will give you an idea of the seasonal swing of its rates, along with the range of prices on special sailings (Holidays, one-way relocation trips).
ms Oosterdam Alaska schedule 2013 (7-day Alaska cruise itinerary from Seattle WA)7-day (roundtrip) to Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan and Canada (Victoria BC)
- MAY 2013
- (May 5) $800-1,000-1,200-1,600
- (May 12, 19) $900-1,200-1,400-1,700
- (May 25) $950-1,300-1,500-1,900.
- JUNE 2013
- (June 2) $1,000-1,300-1,650-2,000
- (June 9) $1,050-1,400-1,800-2,150
- (June 16, 23, 30) $1,100-1,500-1,900-2,300.
- JULY 2013
- (July 7, 14, 21, and 28) $1,100-1,350-2,000-2,300.
- AUGUST 2013
- (August 4, 11) $1,100-1,500-1,900-2,300
- (August 18) $1,050-1,400-1,800-2,150
- (August 25) $1,000-1,300-1,700-2,000.
- SEPTEMBER 2013
- 7d Seattle to Alaska
- (September 1) $950-1,300-1,600-1,900
- (September 8, 15) $900-1,200-1,400-1,800
- (September 22) $800-1,100-1,300-1,600.
- (September 29 repositioning sailings from Seattle, relocation from Alaska to Australia)
- 27d Alaska to Australia (Seattle to Sydney) visiting Los Angeles (Oct 2), Hawaii (Hilo, Honolulu (Oct 8), Apia, Suva (Oct 18), Dravuni, Vila, Lifou (Oct 22), Noumea and Isle of Pines $2,900-4,000-5,100-6,000.
- 41d Alaska to New Zealand (plus the one-way trip Sydney to Auckland) $4,250-5,000-6,750-10,000.
Oosterdam schedule 2013 Australia cruise dates
- OCTOBER 2013
- (October 2 departures from Los Angeles to Australia NZ)
- 24d LA to Sydney Australia $2,800-3,800-4,900-6,000.
- 38d LA to NZ (Auckland) $4,150-5,000-6,650-9,000.
- (October 27) 14d one-way from Sydney to Auckland, visiting Melbourne (October 29), Hobart, Fjordland (Nov 3), Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier, Gisborne (Nov 8) and Tauranga $1,800-2,500-3,200-4,000.
- NOVEMBER 2013
- (November 10 departures from Auckland NZ)
- 14d Auckland to Sydney (Tauranga, Gisborne (November 12), Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland (November 17), Hobart, Melbourne) $1,800-2,500-3,100-4,000.
- 28d combined with Pacific Islands $3,250-3,950-5,400-7,200.
- (November 24 departures from Sydney AU)
- 14d round-trip Sydney to Fiji (Noumea, Lifou, Lautoka (November 30), Dravuni, Vila, Mystery Island (Dec 4), Isle of Pines) $1,800-2,500-3,200-4,000.
- 28d combined with NZ $3,150-3,900-5,300-7,100.
- (December 8 departures from Sydney AU)
- 14d round-trip AU to NZ (Fjordland, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington (December 14), Napier, Gisborne, Tauranga, Auckland (December 18) and Bay of Islands) $1,700-2,400-3,000-3,900.
- Xmas-NYE 2013 28d combined with Fiji $3,600-4,300-5,850-7,450.
- Christmas & New Years 2013 (December 22) 14d Sydney to Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia, visiting Lifou (December 25), Luganville, Wala, Vila, Lautoka, Dravuni (December 31) and Noumea $2,300-2,700-3,600-4,400.
ms Oosterdam itinerary-schedule 2014 cruise New Zealand & Australia
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 5 departures from Sydney)
- 14d AU to Fiji (Isle of Pines, Lifou, Vila, Luganville (January 11), Lautoka, Dravuni, Noumea) $1,900-2,200-2,900-3,900.
- 28d with NZ $3,500-4,000-5,300-7,100.
- (January 19) 14d Sydney to New Zealand (Fjordland, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier (January 26), Gisborne, Tauranga, Auckland (January 29), Bay of Islands) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 2) 14 AU to NZ (Sydney to Aucklan) with Melbourne (February 4), Hobart, Fjordland, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington (February), Napier, Gisborne and Tauranga $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- (February 16 departures from Auckland New Zealand)
- 14d the reverse NZ to AU (Auckland to Sydney), in Melbourne on January 28) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- 28d combined with AU to Fiji $3,600-4,150-5,400-7,200.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 2) 14d Sydney to Fiji (Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Luganville (March 8), Lautoka, Dravuni, Isle of Pines) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- (March 16 sailings)
- 14d Sydney to NZ with Fjordland and Bay of Islands (in Auckland on March 26) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- 28d with AU to Fiji $3,600-4,200-5,400-7,200.
- (March 30 departures, with repositioning Australia to Alaska)
- 14d round-trip Sydney to Fiji (Noumea, Lifou, Lautoka (April 5), Dravuni, Vila, Mystery Island (April 9), Isle of Pines) $2,000-2,300-3,000-4,000.
- (combined with the Australia to Fiji itinerary)
- 42d Sydney to Hawaii and Vancouver Canada $4,700-5,500-6,750-10,200.
- 43d Sydney to Seattle $4,750-5,600-6,850-10,300.
- APRIL 2014 relocation to Alaska from Australia
- (April 13 repositioning from Sydney to Alaska)
- 28d Australia to Vancouver, visiting Noumea, Isle of Pines, Lifou, Vila, Luganville (April 20), Lautoka, Suva, Dravuni, Pago Pago (April 25), Hawaii (Honolulu (May 1), Lahaina, Nawiliwili) and Victoria BC $NA
- 29d Australia to Seattle WA $3,300-3,900-4,600-7,400.
ms Oosterdam Alaska 2014 schedule, cruise dates & prices
7-day (Southbound) Seward/Anchorage to Vancouver
7-day (Northbound) Vancouver to Anchorage/Seward
- MAY 2014
- Vancouver - Seward (Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay)
- (May 11) $800-1,000-1,500-2,000
- (May 25) $950-1,150-1,600-2,400.
- Seward - Vancouver (Glacier Bay, Haines, Juneau, Ketchikan)
- (May 18) $900-1,100-1,500-2,100.
- JUNE 2014
- Seward - Vancouver
- (June 1) $1,050-1,250-1,700-2,500
- (June 15) $1,150-1,350-1,800-2,700
- (June 29) $1,200-1,500-2,000-2,800.
- Vancouver - Seward
- (June 8) $1,050-1,250-1,700-2,600
- (June 22) $1,100-1,400-2,000-2,700.
- JULY 2014
- Vancouver to Seward
- (July 6 & 20) $1,100-1,400-2,000-2,700
- Seward to Vancouver
- (July 13 & 27) $1,200-1,500-2,000-2,800.
- AUGUST 2014
- Vancouver - Seward
- (August 3) $1,100-1,400-2,000-2,700
- (August 17) $1,050-1,250-1,700-2,600
- (aUGUST 31) $950-1,300-1,800-2,600.
- Seward - Vancouver
- (August 10 & 24) $1,100-1,300-1,800-2,600.
- SEPTEMBER 2014
- (September 7) 7-day Alaska cruise from Vancouver (round-trip) to Glacier Bay, Haines (Sept 10), Juneau, Ketchikan (Sept 12) - $950-1,150-1,600-2,300.
- (September 14 & 21) 7-day Vancouver to Alaska (round-trip) to Juneau, Skagway (Sept 17 & 24), Glacier Bay - $900-1,100-1,700-2,000.
- (September 28) tba.
Holland America ms Oosterdam ship specs & stats
- passenger capacity 1,920 (max 2,390), Crew 820.
- Year built 2003 by Fincantieri at Marghera shipyard (Venice, Italy), IMO number 9221281.
- Cost to build US $430 million, last Refit-Refurbished (2011), Port of Registry-Flag (Rotterdam, Netherlands).
- The ship is christened by HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands, its name relates to one of the 4 compass directions (it means "East" in Dutch). The other Holland America Vista-class ships are ms Noordam, ms Westerdam and ms Zuiderdam (similar to the Carnival Spirit-class).
- Weight-Tonnage 82,300GT, Length (936ft, 285m), Width (106ft, 32m), Draft (26ft, 7,8m), Speed (max 27 mph, 44 km/h).
- ms Oosterdam ship location-position at the AIS tracker VesselFinder.COM.
You can share our Holland America ms Oosterdam itinerary/schedule survey via the social buttons below. We wish you always safe and happy ms Oosterdam cruises in 2013/2014, and best of luck with the HAL deals!