Compare NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines itineraries 2015-2016-2017 NCL ships schedules. See what are the old and new NCL cruise itineraries and destinations by ship on a single page.
By comparing the routes of all Norwegian ships you’ll be able to see home-port changes and all the Norwegian cruise itinerary changes.
NCL Norwegian cruise tracker
Our new feature is for tracking all NCL cruise ships at sea – live, and free of charge! This is your chance to combine the information about your favorite NCL ship’s itineraries and sailing dates with her (all ships are ladies, you know) current location (AIS position).
Our “Norwegian” cruise tracker is located at the end of each itinerary article. It’s a digital map with the current position, which as data is provided by the VesselFinder ship tracker. It is most handy to have all departure dates and destinations of your NCL ship combined with its current location – today and now! Our NCL cruise ship tracking idea works only if you follow the ship-links below. Enjoy it! Integrated with our cruise ship locator.
NCL cruises 2015-2016-2017 Norwegian Cruise Line itineraries
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line ship links redirect to the ship’s full schedule (cruise calendar) for 2015 and 2016.
- newest cruise ships
- NCL cruise ships review
- NCL cruise lines review
- the line’s official website ncl.eu
- Wikipedia page.
- list of itineraries and home-port to be announced in the end of 2015.
- round-trip New York departures
- 7-day Florida to Bahamas
- 12-day Southern Caribbean to Barbados and Puerto Rico
- 7-day Bermuda
- 2-day “Cruise to Nowhere-NYC”.
- USA departures (New Orleans and Boston) and Canada (Quebec City)
- 7-day Boston to Bermuda
- 14-day Boston to New England
- 7-day Western Caribbean – New Orleans to Mexico
- 14-day relocation Boston to New Orleans visiting Jamaica.
In 2016-2017 Norwegian Epic will continue spending summer seasons in Europe and return to the US in fall as Norwegian’s newest and largest vessel to homeport in Port Canaveral, with 3-, 4- and 7-day Bahamas and Eastern/Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Miami, Barcelona, Venice, Rome, Southampton (UK, repositioning) departures
- 7-day Western Caribbean Miami to Jamaica
- 3-, 4-, 7-day Bahamas/Caribbean from Port Canaveral
- 7-day Mediterranean Barcelona, Rome
- 14-day Mediterranean departing from Venice.
- Miami and Southampton (Transatlantic) departures
- 10-day Southampton to Miami Inaugural cruise
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean departing from Miami.
- New York City departures
- 7-day Florida and Bahamas
- 7-day Canada New England
- 9-10-day to Puerto Rico (Eastern Caribbean)
- 1-2-day “Cruise to Nowhere-NYC”.
- 7-day Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean departing from Miami.
NCL Jade Europe cruises (MEDITERRANEAN)
- Barcelona (on repositioning), Venice and Houston TX departures
- 14-day Venice to Turkey and Greece (Mediterranean)
- 7-day Houston to Mexico (Western Caribbean)
- 2016-2017 winter from Tampa to Eastern/Western Caribbean
- Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, Houston TX and Vancouver BC departures
- 7-day Alaska cruises from Seattle
- 7-day LA to the Mexican Riviera
- 7day Houston to Mexico (Western Caribbean)
- Panama Canal (LA to Houston, repositioning)
- 14-day Panama Canal 2016-2017 sailings from LA and Miami.
- Seattle, Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Vancouver departures
- 7-day Alaska cruises from Seattle WA
- 14-day repositioning LA to Miami, Panama Canal
- 10-day from Miami to Eastern Caribbean
- 11-day from Miami to Southern Caribbean
- 10-11-day roundtrip Panama Canal and Caribbean from Miami.
NCL Sky BAHAMAS cruise from Miami FL
- 3-4day Miami to the Bahamas.
NCL Spirit EUROPE cruise (Mediterranean, Canaries)
- Port Canaveral, Malaga, Barcelona and Venice departures
- 7-day from Port Canaveral to the Eastern Caribbean, visiting BVI
- 7-day from Port Canaveral to Jamaica and Mexico (Western Caribbean)
- 12-day from Venice to Barcelona (Mediterranean)
- Mediterranean from Barcelona, Istanbul, Venice
- 10-day Canary Islands Barcelona to Morocco
- South America 2016-2017, 7-20 nights from Buenos Aires, Santiago (Valparaiso), Rio de Janeiro
- repositioning Transatlantic.
In 2016 and 2017 Norwegian Star will offer cruises to Asia, with itineraries departing from Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Sydney and Auckland
- Miami, Los Angeles, Tampa and Copenhagen departures
- 7-day Tampa to Mexico (Western Caribbean)
- 7-day Los Angeles to Mexican Riviera
- 9-day Copenhagen to Scandinavia and Russia (Baltic)
- 7-day from Copenhagen to Norwegian Fjords
- 14-day from Copenhagen to UK-Norway-Iceland
- 14-day LA to Miami (Panama Canal)
- repositioning Transatlantic
- Asia 2016-2017 (out of Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Sydney and Auckland).
- Tampa, San Diego, Seward AK, Whittier AK, Vancouver BC, Valparaiso (Santiago) and Buenos Aires departures
- 7-day Tampa to Mexico (Western Caribbean)
- 11-day from San Diego to Mexican Riviera
- 7-day Alaska cruises from Seward and Whittier
- 14-day Alaska cruises roundtrip from Vancouver
- 14-day from Buenos Aires and Santiago to South America.
- 7-day Hawaii cruises from Honolulu HI (round-trip).
You can share/like/rate our review on NCL Norwegian cruise itinerary and NCL ships sailing schedules via the social buttons. Our Norwegian cruise tracker data is provided by VesselFinder.