Norwegian Cruise Line NCL Norwegian Pearl itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 sailing dates, cruises to Alaska from Seattle and to Caribbean from Miami Florida. NCL Pearl ship specifications.
The Norwegian Pearl itinerary schedule 2013 2014 (including the NCL Pearl Alaska schedule) - all cruise dates with tickets prices per sailing. Norwegian Pearl liner related articles and categories:
- NCL cruise ship Seattle to Alaska schedule
- NCL ships leaving from Miami Florida
- NCL Pearl reviews
- NCL Itinerary and Ship Schedule.
A review of Norwegian Pearl ITINERARIES 2013 to Caribbean and Alaska. The ALASKA itinerary from Seattle - 7-day round-trip visiting in Alaska Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay and Ketchikan, and Victoria in Canada (British Columbia).
The CARIBBEAN itinerary from Miami
- Western Caribbean itinerary 7-day to Bahamas (Great Stirrup Cay, private island), Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Grand Cayman (George Town) and Mexico (Cozumel).
NCL Norwegian Pearl Panama Canal repositioning cruise to-from Alaska - in SPRING 2013 (on April 21) 14-day from Miami to Los Angeles, followed by 7-day LA to Vancouver (on May 5) and 7-day Vancouver to Seattle (on May 12). And the reverse in FALL 2013 - starting on September 22 with 7-day Seattle to Vancouver, 5-day Pacific Coastal (on September 29) Vancouver to LA, and on October 4 - 14-day Panama Canal cruise from Los Angeles to Miami.
NCL Norwegian Pearl schedule 2013 2014 sailing dates (cruise calendar) with prices Per Person (double occupancy), cabin rates in USD on all categories (Inside-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite). Choose your cheapest departure date to Alaska or Caribbean by comparing the prices on all Norwegian Pearl deals for 2013 and 2014.
Keep in mind that all Norwegian Pearl cruise prices are indicative, so they might not be the same at the time you book your trip. The prices on NCL Pearl ship cruise deals will be influenced by factors, such as sailing dates approaching (time of booking, availability), different agencies rates, last minute and other discounts. Still, the NCL Pearl prices comparison will tell you how much early booking helps in lowering the budget of your NCL ship vacations, plus the seasonal and holiday price range of deals on the Pearl ship.
Norwegian Pearl Alaska schedule 2013 cruise dates
- MAY 2013
- (May 5 relocation) 7d Los Angeles to Vancouver (San Francisco, Astoria, Victoria, Nanaimo) $450-550-700-850.
- (May 12 relocation) 7d Vancouver to Seattle (Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria BC) $650-800-1,390-1,540
- 7d Seattle to Alaska (Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan), Victoria BC
- (May 19) $800-950-1,550-1,690
- (May 26) $850-1,000-1,600-1,740.
- JUNE 2013
- (June 2, 9) $890-1,030-1,720-1,900
- (June 16) $950-1,150-1,850-2,050
- (June 23, 30) $1,000-1,200-1,900-2,100.
- JULY 2013 (7, 14, 21, 28) $1,000-1,200-1,950-2,100.
- AUGUST 2013
- (August 4) $1,000-1,200-1,900-2,100
- (August 11) $930-1,130-1,830-2,030
- (August 18) $900-1,100-1,800-2,000
- (August 25) $850-1,050-1,800-1,950.
- SEPTEMBER 2013
- 7d Seattle to Alaska
- (September 1) $830-1,000-1,600-1,750
- (September 8) $780-960-1,550-1,700
- (September 15) $750-900-1,500-1,650.
- (September 22 relocation) 7d Seattle to Vancouver (Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria) $700-850-1,440-1,590.
- (September 29 relocation) 5d Vancouver to Los Angeles with Astoria and San Francisco $360-470-600-700.
- (October 4) 14d relocation through Panama Canal from Los Angeles to Miami with Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco, Puerto Chiapas, Puntarenas, Cartagena $1,100-1,500-2,300-2,650.
- (October 18) 2d Miami to Nassau $180-270-370-470.
- (October 20, 27) 7d Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Grand Cayman $600-700-900-1,050.
Norwegian Pearl schedule 2013 Western Caribbean from Miami (no itinerary changes, 7-day Great Stirrup, Jamaica, Cayman, Cozumel)
- NOVEMBER 2013
- (November 3, 10) $600-700-900-1,050
- (November 17) $440-530-780-950
- (November 24) $500-570-850-1,000.
- DECEMBER 2013
- 7d to Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
- (December 1, 8, 15) $400-500-750-900
- Christmas 2013 (December 22) $900-1,000-1,500-1,800 (in Ocho Rios on December 25).
- New Years 2013 (December 29) $800-900-1,400-1,700 (on December 31 at sea).
Norwegian Pearl schedule 2014 Western Caribbean cruise from Miami
- JANUARY 2014 (5, 12, 19, 26) $440-530-780-950.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 2, 9, 23) $440-540-780-950
- (February 16) $490-580-860-1,050.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 2) $460-550-800-980
- (March 9, 16, 23, 30) $500-600-880-1,080.
- APRIL 2014
- (April 6) $460-550-800-980
- (April 13) $400-500-750-930
- (April 20, 27) tba.
NCL cruise ship Norwegian Pearl specs & stats
- passenger capacity 2,460 (max 2,800), crew 1,000.
- Year built 2006 (by Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany).
- Cost to build US $510 million, Last Refit-Refurbished (NA). Identification IMO number 9342281, Flag (Bahamas).
- Jewel-class cruise ship (sister-ships NCL Gem, NCL Jade and NCL Jewel).
- Weight-Tonnage 93,530GT, Length (965ft, 294m), Width (106ft, 32m), Draft (27ft, 8m), speed (26 mph, 43 km/h).
You can share our Norwegian Pearl itinerary-schedule 2013/2014 page via the social buttons below. Safe and happy NCL Pearl cruises!