Norwegian cruise line NCL Norwegian Jade itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 Mediterranean cruise dates from Italy (Venice and Rome). All Norwegian Jade Mediterranean itineraries (no itinerary changes) and cruise tickets prices per sailing. NCL Norwegian Jade ship details (specifications and statistics).
Norwegian Jade itinerary schedule 2013-2-14 and Norwegian Jade cruise liner related articles and categories:
- NCL Mediterranean ships from Rome and Venice, Italy
- NCL cruise ships to Holy Land
- NCL Itinerary and Schedule.
A review of Norwegian Jade Mediterranean ITINERARIES 2013 2014 cruises (updated, all with round-trip departures)
Venice cruise itinerary
- 7-day Greek Isles visiting Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos and Katakolon.
- 7-day to Greece and Turkey with Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir and Split.
- also 6- and 8-day round-trips when re-adjust its schedule.
- (combined) 14-day Adriatic and Greek Islands with Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon, Venice, Croatia (Dubrovnik), Athens (from Piraeus), Turkey (Izmir) and Split (Croatia).
- (combined) 14-day to Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Split, Venice, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos and Katakolon.
Rome cruise itinerary (departures from the Civitavecchia port)
- 11-day to Holy Land visiting Turkey (Alanya), Cyprus (Limassol), Israel (Haifa and Ashdod) and Egypt (Port Said and Alexandria).
- 10-night to Eastern Med with Katakolon, Athens, Izmir and Alexandria.
NCL Norwegian Jade Mediterranean one-way cruises 2013 (all 7-day trips) in SPRING 2013 (on April 27) from Rome to Venice, and in FALL 2013 (on October 19) Venice to Rome.
NCL Norwegian Jade cruises schedule 2013 2014 sailing dates (cruise calendar) with prices Per Person (double occupancy) on all categories (Inside-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite) for 2013-2014. Choose your cheapest Mediterranean vacation dates from Italy by comparing the prices on all Norwegian Jade Mediterranean cruise dates for 2013 and 2014.
Keep in mind that all Norwegian Jade cruise prices to Mediterranean are indicative, so they might not be exactly the same at the time you book your trip. The prices on NCL Jade ship cruise deals will be influenced by factors, such as sailing dates approaching (time of booking, availability), different agencies rates, last minute and other discounts. Still, the prices comparison will tell you how much early booking helps in lowering the budget of your NCL Mediterranean vacations, plus the seasonal and holiday price range of deals on the Jade ship.
Norwegian Jade schedule 2013 ROME cruise dates to Mediterranean
- JANUARY 2013
- (January 2, 23) 10d round-trip from Rome to Greece (Katakolon, Athens (from Piraeus), Turkey (Izmir) and Egypt (Alexandria) $500-580-850-1,100.
- (January 12) 11d Holy Land from Rome to Turkey (Alanya), Cyprus Limassol), Israel (Haifa, Ashdod) and Egypt (Port Said and Alexandria) $630-750-1,050-1,300.
- FEBRUARY 2013
- (February 2, 23) 11d Holy Land from Rome (Alanya, Limassol, Haifa, Ashdod, Port Said, Alexandria) $660-770-1,050-1,300.
- (February 13) 10d from Rome (Katakolon, Athens, Izmir, Alexandria) $550-650-950-1,150.
- MARCH 2013
- 10d from Rome to Greece-Turkey-Egypt
- (March 6) $600-700-1,100-1,370
- (March 27) $850-1,000-1,400-1,700.
- (March 16) 11d Rome to Holy Land $800-950-1,350-1,600.
- APRIL 2013
- (April 6) 11d Rome to Holy Land $800-900-1,360-1,650.
- (April 17) 10d Rome to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $800-900-1,300-1,550.
- (April 27) 14d one way from Rome to Venice with Greek Isles visiting Naples, Sicily (Messina), Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split), Slovenia (Koper), Venice (May 4), Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon to Venice $1,380-1730-2,380-2,750.
- (April 27 relocation) 7d Rome to Venice $650-800-1,100-1,300.
Norwegian Jade schedule 2013 cruise dates from VENICE
- MAY 2013
- 14d to Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon, Venice, Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Split)
- (May 4, 11) 1,430-1,830-2,530-2,830
- (May 18) $1,480-1,830-2,630-2,930
- (May 25) $1,530-1,880-2,650-2,930.
- (May 4, 18) 7d to Greek Isles (Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon) $750-950-1,300-1,500.
- (May 11, 25) 7d to Turkey-Greece-Croatia $700-900-1,250-1,350.
- JUNE 2013
- 14d Greek Isles-Venice-Turkey-Croatia
- (June 1) $1,530-1,880-2,650-3,030
- (June 8, 15, 22, 29) $1,600-1,900-2,700-3,100.
- 7d to Greek Isles
- (June 1) $800-1,000-1,360-1,580
- (June 15, 29) $850-1,000-1,400-1,600.
- 7d to Turkey-Greece-Groatia
- (June 8, 22) $750-900-1,300-1,500.
- JULY 2013
- (July 6) 7d to Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Split $780-950-1,350-1,500.
- (July 13) 14d to Dubrovnik, Athens, Katakolon, Venice, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Izmir $1,560-1,880-2,680-2,980.
- (July 13) 6-day Venice to Dubrovnik, Athens, Katakolon $630-750-1,050-1,250.
- (July 19) 8-day Venice (Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Izmir) $950-1,150-1,650-1,750.
- (July 27) 7d to Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon $1,000-1,200-1,700-1,800.
- AUGUST 2013
- 7d Venice to Greece Islands (Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon)
- (August 3) $1,000-1,200-1,700-1,800
- (August 10, 17, 24) $950-1,150-1,650-1,750
- (August 31) $920-1,120-1,600-1,700.
- (August 31) 14d Greek Isles-Venice-Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split $1,660-2,060-2,980-3,230.
- SEPTEMBER 2013
- (September 7, 21) 14d to Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split-Venice-Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon $1,530-1,930-2,830-3,130.
- 7d to Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split
- (September 7) $750-950-1,400-1,550
- (September 21) $900-1,100-1,550-1,700
- (September 14, 28) 14d to Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon-Venice-Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split $1,530-1,930-2,780-3,080.
- (September 14, 28) 7d Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon $800-1,000-1,450-1,600.
- (October 5) 7d from Venice to Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split $750-950-1,350-1,500.
- (October 5) 14d Venice to Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split-Venice-Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon $1,530-1,930-2,780-3,080.
- (October 12) 14d Venice to Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon-Venice-Dubrovnik-Athens-Izmir-Split $1,430-1,780-2,530-2,850.
- (October 12) 7d Venice to Corfu-Santorini-Mykonos-Katakolon $800-1,000-1,450-1,600.
- (October 19 relocation) 7d one way from Venice to Rome (Koper, Split, Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples) $650-800-1,100-1,270.
- (October 26) 11d Rome to Holy Land (Alanya, Cyprus, Haifa, Ashdod, Port Said, Alexandria) $800-1,000-1,300-1,550.
NOVEMBER 2013 from Rome
- 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt (Katakolon, Athens, Izmir, Alexandria)
- (November 6) $700-900-1,200-1,450
- (November 27) $650-800-1,100-1,350.
- (November 16) 11d to Holy Land $750-900-1,200-1,450.
DECEMBER 2013 from Rome
- 11d to Holy Land
- (December 7) $700-850-1,150-1,400
- (NYE December 28) $1,300-1,650-2,250-2,600 (in Alanya on December 31).
- (Xmas December 18) 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $1,200-1,500-2,050-2,400 (on December 25 at sea).
Norwegian Jade schedule 2014 Mediterranean cruises from ROME
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 8, 29) 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $700-850-1,150-1,400.
- (January 18) 11d to Holy Land $750-900-1,200-1,450.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 8) 11d to Holy Land $750-900-1,200-1,450
- (February 19) 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $750-900-1,200-1,450.
- MARCH 2014
- 11d to Holy Land
- (March 1) $800-950-1,250-1,500
- (March 22) $950-1,150-1,550-1,800.
- (March 12) 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $850-1,000-1,400-1,650.
- APRIL 2014
- (April 2) 10d to Greece-Turkey-Egypt $1,050-1,250-1,650-1,950.
- (April 12) 11d to Holy Land $1,100-1,300-1,750-2,050.
- (April 22) NA.
NCL cruise ship Norwegian Jade Specs & Stats
- passenger capacity 2,460 (max 2,800), crew 1,000.
- Year built 2006 (by Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany).
- Cost to build US $530 million, last refurbished 2011. Identification IMO number 9304057. Flag (Bahamas). Former name - Pride of Hawaii (for NCL America until 2008).
- Jewel-class cruise ship (sister-ships NCL Gem, NCL Jewel and NCL Pearl).
- Weight-Tonnage 93,560GT, Length (965ft, 294m), Width (106ft, 32m), Draft (27ft, 8m), speed (26 mph, 43 km/h).
You can share our Norwegian Jade itinerary-schedule 2013/2014 page via the social buttons below. Safe and happy NCL Jade cruises!