NCL Norwegian Gem itinerary and schedule 2013/2014 cruises to Caribbean and Canada from NYC. Norwegian Gem itinerary changes for 2013 and 2014 new itineraries. NCL Norwegian Gem ship specifications.
Norwegian Cruise Line Gem itinerary schedule 2013-2014 and Norwegian Gem cruise liner related articles and categories:
- NCL ships leaving from NYC New York
- NYC cruises to Nowhere
- NCL Gem reviews
- NCL Itineraries and Ship Schedule.
A review of Norwegian Gem ITINERARIES from NYC New York for 2013 and 2014:
- 7-day NYC to Florida BAHAMAS itinerary with Port Canaveral FL, Great Stirrup Cay (private island) and Nassau.
- 1-night NYC cruises to Nowhere from New York (in 2013 Nov and Dec, with no additional ports of call).
- 9-day Eastern CARIBBEAN itinerary visiting Puerto Rico (San Juan), St Maarten (Philipsburg), USVI (St Thomas) and Dominican Republic (Samana).
- 10-day New England CANADA itinerary round-trip to Halifax, Quebec City, Corner Brook and Sydney.
- (2013 new itinerary) 7-day New York to Canada (Halifax and Saint John) and USA (Bar Harbor ME, Boston MA and Newport RI).
NCL Norwegian Gem cruise schedule 2013 2014 sailing dates (cruise calendar) with prices Per Person (double occupancy), cabin rates in USD on all categories (Inside-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite). Choose your cheapest sailing vacation dates from New York to Caribbean by comparing the prices on all Norwegian Gem deals in 2013 and 2014.
Keep in mind that all Norwegian Gem cruise prices are indicative, so they might not be exactly the same at the time you book your trip. The prices on NCL Gem ship cruise deals will be influenced by factors, such as sailing dates approaching (time of booking and availability), different agencies rates, last minute and other discounts, etc. Still, the prices comparison will tell you how much early booking helps in lowering the budget of your NCL vacations, plus the seasonal and holiday price range of deals on the NCL Gem ship.
Norwegian Gem schedule 2013 cruise NYC to Bahamas and Florida, Canada/New England, Eastern Caribbean
- MAY 2013
- (May 4) $580-640-900-1,000
- (May 11) $600-860-900-1,00
- (May 18) $630-680-930-1,030
- (May 25) $650-700-930-1,030.
- JUNE 2013
- (June 1) $650-700-930-1,050
- (June 8) $680-730-950-1,130
- (June 15) $750-800-1,050-1,200
- (June 22 and 29) $900-1,030-1,250-1,400.
- JULY 2013 (6, 13, 20 and 27) $900-1,030-1,250-1,350.
- AUGUST 2013
- (August 3 $900-1,030-1,250-1,400
- (August 10 $850-970-1,200-1,350
- (August 17 $750-850-1,100-1,280
- (August 24 $730-800-1,050-1,200
- (August 31 $550-600-800-960.
- (September 7) 7-day New York to Bahamas and Florida $500-560-760-900.
- (September 14, 21 and 28 new itinerary) 7-day NYC to New England (Halifax, Saint John), Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport $850-950-1,300-1,500.
- (October 5 and 12) 7-day NYC to Canada and USA $800-900-1,250-1,450.
- 9-day NYC to Eastern Caribbean:
- (October 19) $800-900-1,200-1,450
- (October 28 ) $730-830-1,090-1,280.
- (November 6 and 16) 9-day to Eastern Caribbean $730-830-1,080-1,280.
- (November 15) 1-day NYC cruise to Nowhere $200-290-390-490.
- (November 25) 9-day Eastern Caribbean $780-880-1,130-1,330.
- (December 4 and 14) 9-day New York to Eastern Caribbean $680-780-1,030-1,230.
- (December 13) NCL Gem 1-day cruise to Nowhere from New York $200-290-390-490
- Christmas and New Years 2013 (December 23) 9-day to Eastern Caribbean (December 31 at sea) $1,230-1,380-1,680-1,930.
NCL Norwegian Gem itinerary-schedule 2014 cruise dates
|Month 2014 Sailing Dates||1-day NCL Gem NYC cruises to Nowhere||9-day New York to Eastern Caribbean|
|January 11, 20 and 29||-||$780-880-1,130-1,330.|
|February 8 and 26||-||$780-880-1,130-1,330|
|March 8 and 17||-||$780-880-1,130-1,330|
|April 5, 14 and 23||-||$1,230-1,330-1,630-1,830.|
NCL cruise ship Norwegian Gem specs & stats
- passenger capacity 2,460 (max 2,800), crew 1,100.
- Year built 2007 (by Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany).
- Cost to build US $700 million, Last Refit-Refurbished (NA). Identification IMO number 9355733, Flag (Bahamas).
- Jewel-class cruise ship (sister-ships NCL Jade, NCL Jewel and NCL Pearl).
- Weight-Tonnage 93,530GT, Length (965ft, 294m), Width (106ft, 32m), Draft (27ft, 8m), speed (26 mph, 43 km/h).
You can share our Norwegian Gem itinerary-schedule 2013/2014 page via the social buttons below. Safe and happy NCL Gem cruises!