This ShipCruise.org page is about P and O cruise ship P&O Aurora itinerary 2014 (world cruise 2014)- cruise schedule with dates and prices to compare and P&O Aurora current position tracker. P and O Aurora cruise ship accident reports are at page bottom.
P and O Aurora cruise ship information, news
- Incidents/Accidents - P and O Aurora cruise ship Norovirus 2012
- P and O Aurora drink prices
- P and O Aurora ship review
- Propulsion - 4 MAN engines, 2 propellers
- Cruising speed - 28 mph / 44 kph
- P&O UK ships leaving from Southampton
- Around The World cruise ships
- P and O Cruises to Israel (Holy Land) from UK
- P&O World Cruises from Southampton 2014
- P&O Itineraries Schedule
Our PO Aurora cruise schedule shows all sailing dates with prices Per Person (double occupancy, in GBP), These are the P&O Aurora ship’s cheapest rates on her lowest Inside cabin category.
Note: Until we make the Aurora cruise ship schedule automated, all prices shown below are only indicative.
ms Aurora cruise ship statistics, specifications
- Passenger capacity (1,880, max 1,950), +850), Crew (850, max 930).
- Year built 2000. Builder (Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany). Identification IMO number 9169524, MMSI number 310556000, Call Sign ZCDW9. Flag-State (Bermuda, Hamilton). Owner (Carnival UK – Carnival Corporation & PLC)
- Cost to build (US $375 million), last refurbished (2012).
- Fun Facts – christened in Southampton April 27th 2000, by Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, Maiden voyage – May 1st 2000.
- Weight-Tonnage (76,150), Length (270m, 886 ft ), Width (32m, 106 ft), Draft (8m, 26 ft), 11 decks (9 passenger), Speed (24kn, 44km/h; 28 mph), max speed (29 kn, 53km/h, 33 mph).
- Cabins 939 (70% ocean-view, incl 2 penthouse suites).
- WORLD cruise 2014 itinerary - 109-night (Jan 4 – April 24) from Southampton, round-trip to visit Ponta Delgada, Antigua (Jan13), Aruba, Panama Canal crossing (Jan17), Nicaragua (San Juan del Sur), San Francisco (Jan25 & 26), Hawaii (Honolulu, Jan31), American Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand (Auckland, Feb11, Bay of Islands, Feb12), Australia (Sydney, Feb15 & 16, Brisbane, Feb18, Hamilton Island, Feb20), Philippines (Manila), China (Shanghai, Mar3, Xiamen, Mar5, Hong Kong, Mar7 & 8), Vietnam (Halong Bay, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City), Thailand (Bangkok, Mar15), Singapore (Mar18), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Mar19, Langkawi, Mar20), Sri Lanka, Mauritius (Port Louis, Mar28), Reunion (Saint-Denis, Mar29), South Africa (Port Elizabeth, Apr3, Cape Town, Apr5 & 6), Namibia (Luderitz, Walvis Bay), Cape Verde (Mindelo), Lisbon, to Southampton.
- Itinerary map:
See where is the Aurora cruise ship today – now! If you lose the P and O Aurora position – simply reload the page. Integrated with our cruise ship tracker, IMO 9169524)
Aurora World Cruise 2014 segments
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 4 departures from UK/Southampton)
- 109n Around the World cruise – prices from £8,900-11,380-14,600-31,500
- 91n UK to South Africa (Southampton to Cape Town, Apr6) – £7,400
- 44n UK to Australia/Brisbane (Feb18) – £3,830
- 42n UK to Australia (Southampton to Sydney, Feb16) – £3,450
- 37n UK to New Zealand/Auckland (Feb11) – £3,000
- 22n UK to USA (Southampton to San Francisco (Jan26) – £1,750.
- (January 26 cruises from USA/San Francisco)
- 40n San Francisco to Hong Kong (Mar8) – £3,580
- 35n San Francisco to Shanghai (Mar3) – £2,950
- 20n San Francisco to Sydney/Australia (Feb16) – £1,700
- 22n San Francisco to Brisbane/Australia (Feb18) – £1,850
- 15n San Francisco to New Zealand/Auckland (Feb11) – £1,250.
- FEBRUARY 2014 cruises from New Zealand and Australia
- (February 11 cruise from Auckland/New Zealand)
- 35n New Zealand to Singapore (Mar18) – £2,950
- 25n New Zealand to Hong Kong (Mar8) – £2,150
- 20n New Zealand to China/Shanghai (Mar3) – £1,700.
- (February 16 cruise from Sydney/Australia)
- 30n Sydney to Singapore (Mar18) – £2,550
- 20n Sydney to Hong Kong (Mar8) – £1,700
- 15n Sydney to Shanghai (Mar3) – £1,300.
- (February 18 cruise from Brisbane/Australia)
- 47n Brisbane to South Africa/Cape Town (Apr6) – £4,180
- 28n Brisbane to Singapore (Mar18) – £2,5400
- 18n Brisbane to Hong Kong (Mar8) – £1,550
- 13n Brisbane to Shanghai (Mar3) – £1,100.
- MARCH 2014 cruises from Asia (China & Singapore)
- (March 3) 34n Shanghai to Cape Town (Apr6) – £2,900
- (March 8 cruise from Hong Kong)
- 47n Hong Kong to UK/Southampton – £4,180
- 29n Hong Kong to Cape Town (Apr6) – £2,500.
- (March 18 cruise from Singapore)
- 37n Singapore to UK/Southampton – £3,180
- 19n Singapore to Cape Town (Apr6) – £1,680.
- APRIL 2014
- (April 6) 18n cruise from Cape Town/South Africa to UK/Southampton – £1,450.
- round-trip departures from Southampton:
- (April 24) 3-night P&O mini cruise from Southampton to Bruges/Belgium – from £270.
- (April 27) 17n round-trip to Mediterranean from Southampton to Cadiz, Sicily (Catania), Greece (Corfu), Dubrovnik, Venice (May 6), Korcula and Gibraltar – from £1,550.
P&O Aurora cruise 2014 Southampton schedule (round-trip itinerary)
- (May 17) 7n to France and Spain from Southampton to Channel Islands, La Rochelle, Bilbao – from £650.
- (May 24) 7n to Norway - Bergen, Andalsnes (May 27), Olden, Stavanger – from £700.
- (May 31) 13n Norwegian Fjords and Arctic – from Southampton to Norway - Olden, Trondheim (June 4), Gravdal (June 6), Alesund, Flam, Bergen - £1,350.
- (June 13) 2-night mini cruise to Guernsey from Southampton to Channel Islands – from £200
- (June 15) 17n to Italy, Croatia and Malta – from Southampton to Cadiz, Messina, Sicily, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice (24 Jun), La Valletta and Gibraltar – from £1,750.
- (July 2) 9n to Spain, Portugal and Guernsey – from Southampton to La Coruña, Leixoes, Cadiz (7 Jul), Lisbon (8 Jul), Guernsey/Channel Islands – from £900
- (July 11) 14n Baltic cruise to Russia, Estonia and Germany – from Southampton to Stockholm (15 Jul), Tallinn, St Petersburg (18 Jul), Warnemunde, Copenhagen(22 Jul),Kristiansand – from £1,500.
- (July 25) 17n Mediterranean to Greece, Croatia and Italy – from Southampton to Cadiz (28 Jul),Catania, Corfu (1 Aug), Split, Venice (3 Aug), Korcula, Gibraltar (8 Aug)- from £1,750.
- (August 11) 12n to Canaries, Portugal and Madeira – from Southampton to Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (16 Aug), Tenerife (17 Aug), Arrecife, Lisbon – from £1,200.
- (August 23) 7n to Norway and Sognefjord – from Southampton to Stavanger, Flam, Skjolden, Bergen (28 Aug) – from £780
- (August 30) 2-night mini break to Channel Islands – from Southampton to Guernsey – £210.
- (September 1) 24n Istanbul, Black Sea and Greece – from Southampton to Lisbon (4 Sep); La Valletta, Malta (8 Sep); Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey (10 Sep, Yalta, Odessa (13 Sep), Istanbul (15-16 Sep), Mytilene, Piraeus (18 Sep), Vigo – from £2,500.
- (September 25) 13 n Canaries, Portugal and Madeira – from Southampton to Lisbon (28 Sep), Arrecife, Gran Canaria, St Cruz De La Palma (2 Oct), Funchal (3 Oct), Ferrol – from £1,150.
- (October 14) 21n Cyprus, Malta and Holy Land – cruise from Southampton to Lisbon (17 Oct), Cadiz, Piraeus (22 Oct), Limassol, Haifa, Port Said, La Valletta (29 Oct), Malaga, (1 Nov) – from £1,900.
- (November 4) 12n Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar – from Southampton to Lisbon (7 Nov), Cadiz, Barcelona (10 Nov), Palma De Mallorca, Cartagena (12 Nov), Gibraltar – from £900.(November 16) 2-night mini cruise to Belgium – from Southampton to Zeebrugge – £200.
- (November 18) 11n Spain, Morocco and Portugal – from Southampton to La Coruña, Casablanca, Malaga (24 Nov), Cadiz, Lisbon (26 Nov) – from £850.
- (November 29) 4-night mini cruise to Holland and Belgium – from Southampton to Amsterdam (1 Dec) and Brugge – from £330.
- (December 19) 2-night mini cruise to Belgium – from Southampton to Zeebrugge – prices from only £200 pp.
- Christmas and New Year 2014 (December 21) 14n Morocco, Canaries and Madeira – from Southampton to La Coruña, Morocco (Agadir), Arrecife (27 Dec), Gran Canaria, Tenerife (29 Dec), St Cruz De La Palma, Funchal – from £1,400.
|Date, location||Accident / Incident Report|
|93-day World Cruise 2009, March||
|103-day World Cruise 2005, January||
|31 October 2003||
|September 11, 2001, NYC WTC attack||
|World Cruise 2001, March||
|May 1, 2000||
|April 27, 2000 (christening ceremony)||
You can share our P&O Aurora cruise ship itinerary-schedule-location page via the social buttons. The Aurora ship position tracker is provided by VesselFinder. Happy Aurora vacations from ShipCruise.org!