MV Ventura liner review, some of the cheap ship cruises from England, affordable cruises from UK ports. The PO Ventura ship line is first among the best family cruise ships in UK by the UK best cruise line.
The Ventura cruise liner serves exclusively the British market, with cheap European luxury cruise deals from Southampton, cheap family cruise packages UK, and round-trip Caribbean cruises from Barbados (during winter). With its modern design, innovative lounges, best family ship experiences, exceptional entertainment and dining options, and 5-star hotel amenities, this vessel is like a floating palace. The MV Ventura ship reviews often recommend it as most proper for the best party cruises in UK, cheap spring break cruises from UK, for all kinds of family activities and celebrations, like birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, vow renewal ceremonies, family reunions, small firm celebrations, art cruises and auctions. For more info - check the P&O Ventura itineraries and ship schedule.
MV Ventura Deck Plans Facilities
- Cirque Deck - the "Cirque Ventura" school - the first on cruise ship (bungee trampolines) - complimentary
- Sky Deck - the "Metropolis" (a pre-dinner jazz bar by night, 20m floor-to-ceiling video wall, observation lounge by day)
- Sports Deck - "The White Room", a sports court, quoits and shuffleboard
- Sun Deck - adults-only "Retreat" area: "Oasis" spa complex (salon, Endless Pool, with 2 hot tubs, "Ivory" thermal suite, a modern gym), "Breakers" (sports bar); kids facilities: "The Den", "Decibels" (12-17 yo, teen disco), "Toybox" (2-5 yo), "Tumblers" Nursery, "Jumping Jacks" (kids room)
- Lido Deck - 3 bars (Terrace, Beachcomber, and Laguna), the "Waterside" (buffet restaurant), "The Beachouse" (buffet by day, bistro by night), 2 pools ("Beachcomber", and "Laguna")
- Riviera Deck - "Terrace Pool" (adult-only, with retractable glass-dome), suite cabins
- Promenade Deck 7 - "The Red Bar", "Havana" (showroom), "Ramblas" and "East" restaurants, "The Tamarind Club" (live performances, comedy acts), "Arena" Theatre (790 seats, the largest on a British cruise ship), walking-jogging track. F - the "Bay Tree" and "Saffron" restaurants, "The Exchange" (English pub), the "Fortunes" casino, boutiques/shops, P - a 4-decks high Atrium, the "Cinnamon" restaurant (main), the "Gallery" (art tours, auctions), the "Tazzine" (cafe bar), booking desk (reservations and shore excursions).
- a total of 11 dining venues, 8 restaurants, 12 bars, 5 pools (6 hot tubs, including 1 indoors pool, 2 family pools), 6 premium boutiques, laundry facilities, WiFi ship coverage.
- The "Reef" Children's Program (facilities on Deck 16 - "Splashers" 2–4 yo, "Surfers" 5–8 yo, "Scubas" 9–12 yo, and "H2O" 13–17 yo), a family dedicated "Havana" club area (including a pool), "Scalextric" digital track for 4 players, themed character greetings by Noddy and Mr Bump.
PO Ventura Ship Dining
- "Freedom Dining" concept in the 3 main restaurants - "Bay Tree" (the largest), "Saffron", and "Cinnamon" (open-seating, breakfast and lunch), fixed seating at dinner
- alternative (specialty restaurants, dinner reservations required) - "The White Room" (by Marco Pierre White, Italian cuisine), "East" (Asian and Pacific), and "Ramblas" (tapas bar, Spanish cuisine)
- casual - "Frankie’s" (pizzeria, ice-cream)
- self-service (buffet) - "Waterside" (informal), and "The Beachouse" (the first 24-hr family restaurant at sea).
PO Cruise Liner Ventura Accommodations - Cabins Categories Types Sizes
- Ventura Cabins Common Features - 2-beds (convertible to a king-size), steward service, TV-radio-phone, hairdryer, refrigerator, safe, coffee/tea maker, vanity desk and chair
- Inside and Outside (160 sq-ft, 14m2, a shower), Balcony (233 sq-ft, 22m2, floor-to-ceiling glass door, bath-tub), Superior Deluxe Balcony (324 sq-ft, 30m2, full size bath), and Suite (490 sq-ft, 45m2, whirlpool, Butler service).
- Wheelchair Cabins - 25. Single cabins - 18. Ventura cruise Family Suites - 2 (4 berths).
CONTINUING with Ventura Cruise Ship P&O.