P&O Cruises Adonia itinerary 2013/2014 cruise program - itineraries (including a Round teh World cruise itinerary), routes and destinations, all sailing dates with cruise prices to compare. P and O Adonia itinerary changes and sailing schedule 2013/2014 cruise dates with ticket prices.
The P&O Cruises new cruise ship Adonia itinerary and schedule related articles:
- P and O Adonia cruise review
- P&O cruise ships leaving from Southampton UK
- P&O Around The World Cruises from UK
- P and O Itineraries Schedule.
A concise review of P&O Adonia cruise ITINERARY (all cruises departing from Southampton/London, UK, are round-trips):
- Mediterranean from Southampton
- Baltic Capitals tours from UK to Russia and Scandinavia
- Norwegian Fjord cruises from UK to Norway and Iceland
- P&O Canary Islands from England
- Around British Isles tours England Ireland Scotland Wales
- round-trip Transatlantic Caribbean cruises from UK.
P&O Adonia WORLD cruise 2013 itinerary (from Southampton round-trip) - 85-nights (January 8 - April 3), visiting Madeira, Transatlantic to Caribbean (Barbados, Grenada), in South America - Brazil (Santarem, Parintins, Manaus, Santarem, Fortaleza, Recife, Salvador De Bahia, Buzios, Rio De Janeiro, Uruguay (Montevideo), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Puerto Madryn), Falkland Islands (Port Stanley), Ushuaia, Chilie (Punta Arenas, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso, Coquimbo, Arica), Peru (Callao, Salaverry), Ecuador (Manta), Panama Canal, Colombia (Cartagena), the Caribbean with Aruba, Tobago (Scarborough), Barbados, St Lucia, St Barthelemy, BVI (Virgin Gorda), St Maarten and Antigua, and Transatlantic to the Azores (Ponta Delgada) and returning to Southampton.
P&O Adonia WORLD cruise 2014 itinerary (Southampton, UK round-trip) - 112-nights (January 7 through April 29), to visit Morocco (Ceuta), Malta, Port Said, Suez Canal (passing on Jan 17 & 18), Aqaba, Muscat, Dubai (Jan 27&28), Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sri Lanka, Myanmar (Yangon), India (Andaman Islands), Malaysia (Malacca), Singapore (Feb 15), Malaysia (Kuching), Brunei, Malaysia (Kotakinabulu), Philippines (Puerto Princesa, Manila), Hong Kong (Feb 25), Yokohama (Mar 2), Hiroshima, South Korea (Busan), China (Tianjin, Mar 8, Shanghai, Mar 11, Hong Kong, Mar 14), Vietnam (Halong Bay, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh), Cambodia (Sihanoukville), Thailand (Bangkok), Singapore (Mar 25), Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Sri Lanka (Galle), India (Cochin, Mangalore, Mumbai/Apr 6), Oman (Salalah), Safaga, Sharm El Sheikh, Suez Canal (crossing on Apr 16), Cyprus, Israel (Haifa, Apr 18), Athens, MinorcaLisbon, to disembark in Southampton on Apr 29).
PO Adonia schedule 2013/2014 sailing dates with prices Per Person (full occupancy, in GB pounds), rates on all cabin categories (Inside-Outside-Balcony-Suite). All P&O Adonia cruise prices are indicative and probably will change with sailing dates approaching, discounts and promotions, different agents rates, etc. Still, they will show you the general range of prices on Adonia deals.
Adonia cruises 2013 from Southampton (round-trips)
- (January 8 departures)
- 85-night P and O Adonia World cruise 2013 from Southampton prices £8,840-10,140-11,940-32,100.
- 32n Transatlantic UK to Brazil (Southampton to Rio de Janeiro) £3,630-4,050-4,960-13,150.
- (March 1) 33n Transatlantic from South America to Europe Valparaiso (Santiago, Chile) to Azores (Ponta Delgada) £4,050-5,200-4,450-12,050.
APRIL 2013 Mediterranean from Southampton
- (April 3) 14n to Lisbon, Morocco (Tangier), Minorca (Port Mahon), Sete, Barcelona, Malaga £1,370-1,530-1,970-4,570.
- (April 17) 21n Grand Med to Lisbon, Cartagena, Albania (Sarande), Montenegro (Kotor), Croatia (Rijeka), Venice, Split (Croatia), Malaga £2,040-2,270-2,930-6,980.
- (May 8) 12n Arctic to Norway (Olden, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Bodo, Stavanger) £1,520-1,670-2,170-5,050.
- (May 20) 12n Round Britain cruise Ireland Scotland Wales to Dublin, Scrabster, Glasgow, Isle Of Man (Douglas), Wales (Holyhead), Cork, Channel Islands (Jersey) £1,680-1,880-2,400-5,700.
- (June 1) 16n Arctic Norway (Eidfjord, Bodo, Spitzbergen (Ny Alesund, Longyearbyen), Tromso, Geiranger) £2,120-2,370-3,050-7,070.
- (June 17) the UK cruise to Iceland with Dublin, Reykjavik, Isafjord, Akureyri, and Norway (Olden, Kristiansand) £2,250-2,480-3,180-7,400.
- (July 3) 16n Baltic Capitals to Copenhagen, Estonia (Saaremaa, Tallinn), St Petersburg, Sweden (Stockholm, Visby, Kalmar) and Germany (Sassnitz, Kiel Canal) £2,280-2,550-3,250-7,500.
- (July 19) 14n Arctic to Norway (Eidfjord, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso, Bodo, Geiranger) £2,000-2,200-2,780-6,500.
- (August 2) 7n Norwegian Fjords (Kristiansand, Eidfjord, Bergen, Stavanger) £980-1,140-1,450-3,250.
- (August 9) Baltic (Copenhagen, Saaremaa, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Stockholm, Visby, Kalmar, Sassnitz, Kiel Canal) £2,240-2,470-3,170-7,380.
- (August 25) 14n Norway Arctic Fjords to Eidfjord, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso, Bodo, Geiranger £2,000-2,200-2,780-6,500.
- (September 8) 7n Fjords (Kristiansand, Eidfjord, Bergen, Stavanger) £830-930-1,180-2,700.
- (September 15) 16n Baltic Scandinavia Russia (Copenhagen, Karlskrona, Visby, Stockholm, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Poland (Gdynia), Sassnitz, Kiel Canal £2,050-2,300-2,940-6,780.
- (October 1) 16n Baltic (Copenhagen, Karlskrona, Visby, Stockholm, Petersburg, Tallinn, Gdynia, Sassnitz, Kiel Canal £1,780-1,980-2,550-5,900.
- (October 17) 18n Western Med to Lisbon, Port Mahon, Propriano, Rome, Salerno, Cagliari, Cartagena, Morocco (Ceuta) £1,870-2,070-2,700-6,250.
- (November 4) 18n Mediterranean to Morocco (Tangier), Alicante, Cagliari, Salerno, Catania, Malta (La Valletta), Tunis, Lisbon £1,880-2,080-2,640-6,270.
- (November 22) 28n roundtrip Transatlantic cruise UK to Caribbean visiting Funchal, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Barthelemy, BVI (Virgin Gorda), St Maarten, Antigua, Azores £2,660-2,940-3,770-8,800.
- Christmas New Years 2013 (December 20) 18n UK to Mediterranean visiting Morocco (Tangier, December 24), La Valletta, Messina, Salerno, Rome, Corsica (Ajaccio, December 31), Alicante, Lisbon £2,380-2,670-3,370-7,950.
Adonia 2014 schedule
Adonia World Cruise 2014 itinerary & segments
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 7) World cruise segments from Southampton
- 112n Around the World round-trip - prices from £10,000-10,900-14,300-34,000
- 89n UK to India (Mumbai, Apr 6) - £8,350-8,700-11,850-31,700
- 77n from UK to Singapore - £7,230-7,500-10,250-27,400
- 74n UK to Thailand/Bangkok (Mar 22) - £6,950-7,250-9,850-26,400
- 66n UK to Hong Kong (Mar 114) - £5,950-6,450-8,800-23,500
- 49n UK to Hon Kong (Feb 15) - £5,150-5,750-6,500-17,450
- 39n UK to Singapore (Feb 15) - £3,200-3,900-5,300-14,200.
- (January 28) cruise from Dubai
- 91n Dubai to UK - £8,550-8,900-12,100-32,400
- 68n Dubai to India/Mumbai (Apr 6) - £6,550-6,800-9,300-na
- 56n Dubai to Singapore (Mar 25) - £5,400-5,600-7,650-na
- 53n Dubai to Thailand/Bangkok (Mar 22) - £5,100-5,300-7,250-na
- 42n Dubai to China/Shanghai (Mar 11) - £4,000-4,200-5,750-na
- 28n Dubai to Hong Kong - £3,000-3,500-3,900-na.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 15) cruise from Singapore
- 73n Singapore to UK - £6,850-7,150-9,700-26,000
- 50n Singapore to India/Mumbai - £4,800-5,000-6,800-na
- 38n from Singapore round-trip (Mar 25) - £4,450-4,670-5,300-na
- 35n Singapore to Thailand/Bangkok - £3,450-3,600-4,900-na
- 27n Singapore to Hong Kong (Mar 14) - Lna-3,400-3,850-na.
- (February 25) cruise from Hong Kong, China
- 63n Hong Kong to UK - £5,860-6,150-8,400-22,400
- 40n Hong Kong to India/Mumbai (Apr 6) - Lna-4,100-5,900-na
- 28n Hong Kong to Singapore (Mar 25) - £2,700-2,950-3,600-na
- 25n Hong Kong to Thailand/Bangkok (Mar 22) - £2,550-2,650-3,600-na
- 17n from Hong Kong round-trip - £1,900-2,050-2,450-na.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 2) 58n from Yokohama/Japan to UK - £5,580-5,800-7,900-na
- (March 11) 49n from Shanghai/China to UK - £4,700-4,900-6,700-na
- (March 14) departures from Hong Kong
- 23n to India/Mumbai (Apr 6) - £2,250-2,350-3,200-na
- 46n to UK - £4,300-4,500-6,150-na
- (March 22) cruise from Thailand (departing from Bangkok/Laem Chabang)
- 15n Thailand to India/Mumbai - £1,480-1,550-2,100-na
- 38n Thailand to UK - £3,650-3,800-5,200-na
- APRIL 2014
- (April 6) 23n from Mumbai/India to UK - £2,150-2,550-3,100-8,200.
Adonia ship departing from UK 2014 Southampton cruise schedule
MAY 2014 tba
Adonia cruise ship passenger incident 2013
- (March 17, 2013 armed robbery) - 2 Adonia passengers (an elderly pair from Britain) were shot in Barbados by an armed robber in the capital city of Bridgetown (a call port) on Sunday afternoon on their way back to the ship - a 59-year-old woman (in the right thigh) and a 72-year-old man (in the pelvis). The person that did the shooting had fled the crime scene with the woman's handbag before the police arrived. Passers-by have rushed to the couple using towels as bandages, until the ambulance arrived, the pair was hospitalized in "Queen Elizabeth Hospital" in a not in a life-threatening condition.
- (update, March 22) both passengers (which names are Philip and Ann Prior, from Woodbridge, Suffolk) have been discharged from hospital to embark again on the ship in St Kitts to continue their cruise to UK. Local authorities ar still investigating the incident. The Adonia ship is currently sailing on its 85-day Round the World cruise from Southampton (Jan 8 through Apr 3, 2013).
Happy and safe P&O Adonia cruises in 2013 and 2014, and best of luck with your P and O deals!