P&O Cruises Ventura 2013/2014 sailings - itinerary changes (new itineraries) and complete cruise calendar, routes, destinations. PO Ventura cruise schedule - all sail dates with cruise prices to compare), including a Caribbean cruise itinerary and schedule from Barbados, and all No-Fly cruises from Southampton UK. Depending on booking time, affordable to really cheap P&O Ventura fly-cruises to Caribbean from UK are available during winter season on all Ventura Barbados cruises to Caribbean. P&O Ventura cruise ship details (specifications and statistics)
Ventura cruise line closely related articles:
- world's biggest passenger cruise ships
- P&O UK ships from Southampton
- P&O Caribbean Cruises 2013/2014
- P&O Itineraries.
Ventura cruise ITINERARY related categories:
EUROPE cruise itineraries (all round-trip departures from Southampton, England):
- P&O mini cruise deals and short cruise breaks from Southampton to Europe
- P&O no-fly cruises to Mediterranean from Southampton
- P&O Baltic trips to Russia and Scandinavia
- P&O Norwegian Fjords tours
- P&O UK to Canary Islands
- One Way Transatlantic cruises from UK to Caribbean.
P&O Ventura CARIBBEAN cruise itinerary from Barbados (round-trip departures from Bridgetown)
- (2013 itinerary changes) 14-night round-trip from Bridgetown to St Vincent, Dominica, St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk, BVI/Tortola, St Maarten, Curacao (Willemstad), Bonaire (the Netherlands Antilles, the port of Kralendijk).
Ventura cruise schedule 2013 and 2014 sailing dates, all prices Per Person (double occupancy, in GBP), cruise rates for cabin categories Inside-Suite (min-max fares). Although P&O Ventura cruise prices will change with sailing dates approaching, available P&O discounts and promotions, etc., they will show you the swing of prices on P&O Ventura deals through the whole year.
P&O Ventura cruises from Barbados 2013
- 14n Antigua-St Maarten-St Vincent-Grenada-Barbados-St Kitts-BVI-Dominica-St Lucia.
- (January 3) - £ NA
- (January 18) - £1,450-3,740.
- 14n St Kitts-BVI-Dominica-St Lucia-Barbados-Antigua-St Maarten-St Vincent-Grenada.
- (January 11) - £ NA
- (January 25) - £1,540-3,800.
- 14n from Barbados to Antigua-St Maarten-St Vincent-Grenada-Barbados-St Kitts-BVI-Dominica-St Lucia
- (February 1) - £1,540-3,880
- (February 15) - £1,590-3,980.
- 14n from Barbados to to St Kitts-BVI-Dominica-St Lucia-Barbados-Antigua-St Maarten-St Vincent-Grenada
- (February 8) - £1,550-3,980
- (February 22) - £1,650-4,070.
MARCH 2013 Ventura relocation cruises from Barbados to UK
- (March 1) 21n from Bridgetown to Antigua, St Maarten, St Vincent, Grenada, Barbados (8 March), Grenada, St Lucia, Antigua, Tortola, Madeira (Funchal, March 18), Southampton (Mar 22) - £1,900-4,900.
- (March 8 incident) 14n Transatlantic cruise Barbados to Southampton - £1,100-3,030.
P&O Ventura cruises 2013 from Southampton
- (April 7) 7n short cruise break from UK to Spain and Portugal with Vigo, Lisbon (April 10), Leixoes, La Coruna - £600-1,350.
- (April 14) 13n Canary Islands with Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (April 19), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Cadiz, Lisbon - £1,050-2,300.
- (April 27) 7n Norway Fjords (Stavanger, Flam, Olden, Bergen) - £650-1,450.
- (May 4) 14n Western Med to Spain (Cartagena, Barcelona), France (Cannes, May 10), Rome, Corsica (Ajaccio), Gibraltar, La Coruna - £1,250-2,700.
- (May 18) 7n to Norway Fjords (Bergen, Molde (May 21), Olden, Stavanger) - £700-1,600.
- (May 25) 2-day cheap mini cruise to Bruges - £200-220-300-330.
- (May 27) 12n UK to Canary with Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (Jun 1), Tenerife, Leixoes, La Coruna - £1,250-2,700.
- (June 8) 7n Norway Fjords (Bergen, Andalsnes (June 11), Olden, Stavanger) - £750-1,750.
- (June 15) 14n Western Mediterranean from UK to Spain (Valencia, Barcelona), Monaco (June 21), Rome, Corsica (Ajaccio), Gibraltar, La Coruna - £1,500-3,150.
- (June 29) 2n mini cruise UK to Belgium (Bruges) - £200-330.
- (July 1) 12n UK to Canary Islands - Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (July 6), Tenerife, Arrecife, Lisbon - £1,300-2,800.
- (July 13) 14n Western Mediterranean with La Coruna, Gibraltar, Corsica, Rome, Monaco (July 21), Barcelona, Cartagena - £1,500-3,250.
- (July 27) 12n to the Canaries - Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (Aug 1) Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Lisbon - £1,350-2,850.
- (August 8) 10n Atlantic Coastal to Lisbon, Gibraltar, Malaga, Cadiz, La Coruna - £1,100-2,400.
- (August 18) 14n to Western Mediterranean with Cartagena, Barcelona, France (Marseille, August 24), Livorno, Sardinia (Palau), Gibraltar, La Coruna - £1,550-3,300.
- (September 1) 12n to Canary with Funchal, Tenerife (September 6), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, - Lisbon - £1,300-2,800.
- (September 13) 2n cheap mini cruise to Bruges, Belgium - £200-330.
- (September 15) 14n Western Med to Cartagena, Barcelona, Monaco (September 21), Livorno, Corsica (Ajaccio), Gibraltar, La Coruna - £1,400-3,000.
- (September 29) 12n to the Canaries with Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (October 4), Tenerife, Arrecife, Lisbon - £1,100-2,400.
- (October 11) 14n Western Mediterranean to Valencia, Barcelona, Monaco (October 17), Rome, Corsica (Ajaccio), Gibraltar, La Coruna - £1,150-2,550.
- (October 25 repositioning) 14n one way Transatlantic Southampton to Barbados to Azores (Ponta Delgada), St Maarten (November 4), St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia to Bridgetown - £1,340-3,140.
roundtrip Ventura cruises from Barbados 2013
- (November 9) 14n to St Vincent, Dominica, St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk (Nov17), BVI (Tortola), St Maarten - £1,600-3,630.
- (November 23) 14n to Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica, St Kitts, St Maarten, BVI, Curacao (Dec 2), Bonaire - £1,580-3,650.
- (December 7) 14n to St Vincent, Dominica, St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk (December 15), BVI, St Maarten - £1,580-3,630.
- (Xmas & New Year 2013, December 21) 14n Barbados to Caribbean, visiting Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica, (December 25 at sea), St Kitts, St Maarten, BVI (Tortola), Curacao, Bonaire (Kralendijk, December 31) - £2,050-4,470.
Ventura Caribbean cruises 2014 sailing dates from Barbados
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 4) 14n to St Vincent, Dominica (Jan7), St Lucia (Jan8), Antigua (Jan9), St Kitts (Jan10), Grand Turk (Jan12), Tortola (Jan14), St Maarten (Jan15) - £1,600-3,630.
- (January 18) 14n to Grenada, St Lucia (Jan21), Dominica (Jan22), St Kitts (Jan23), St Maarten (Jan24), British Virgin Islands (Jan25), Curacao (Jan27), Bonaire (Jan28) - £1,720-3,880.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 1) 14n to St Vincent, Dominica (Feb4), St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts (Feb7), Grand Turk (Feb9), BVI/Tortola (Feb11), St Maarten - £1,690-3,890.
- (February 15) 14n to Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica (Feb19), St Kitts, St Maarten (Feb21), Tortola, Curacao (Feb24), Bonaire - £1,780-4,100.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 1) 14n round-trip Barbados cruise to St Vincent, Dominica (Mar4), St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts (Mar7), Grand Turk (Mar9), British Virgin Islands, St Maarten (Mar12) - £1,790-4,080.
- (March 15, Transatlantic repositioning to UK from barbados) 13n from bridgetown to Southampton, visiting St Lucia (Castries, Mar16), Antigua (St Johns, Mar17), St Maarten (Philipsburg, Mar18) and Azores/Ponta Delgada (Mar24) - £1,170-2,830.
Ventura 2014 UK cruise schedule from Southampton
APRIL 2014 tba.
P&O Ventura incident 2013
- (March , 2013) - while sailing on its Transatlantic repositioning cruise from Barbados to UK (departing March 8 from Bridgetown to Southampton, England) the ship experienced mechanical problem (a starboard propeller failure) and continued the voyage at reduced speed. There were also an itinerary change (she skipped Madeira as call port) in order to maintain its UK schedule. Power and all services on board were unaffected. The ship was scheduled for a dry-dock refurbishment March 22, 2013 (see the "refurbished" link below for more info).
P&O Line ms Ventura cruise ship Stats and Specs
- Passenger capacity 3,090 (max 3,600), Crew 1,230 (max 1,360), British officers.
- Year built 2008, Builder (Fincantieri, Monfalcone, Italy). Identification IMO number 9333175, MMSI number 310562000, Call Sign ZCDT2, Flag-State (Bermuda, Hamilton). Owner (Carnivall UK - Carnival Corporation & PLC).
- Cost to build (US $485 million), last refurbished (2013).
- Fun Facts: christened in Southampton on April 16th 2008, by the famous british actress Dame Helen Mirren (assisted by a team of Royal Marine Commandos), Maiden voyage - April 18th 2009.
- Weight-Tonnage (116,000), Length (290m, 950 ft ), Width (36m, 118 ft), Draft (8m, 26 ft), 19 decks (14 passenger), Speed (22kn, 41km/h; 25 mph), top speed (25 kn, 46km/h, 28 mph).
- Cabins 1,545 (872 balconied, 230 ocean-view).
- P&O Ventura cruise ship current location-position at VesselFinder.COM.
Happy and safe P&O Ventura ship cruises in 2013 & 2014, and best of luck with your P and O UK and Caribbean deals!