See here the P&O Oriana cruise ship itinerary 2014-2015 cruise calendar (the mv Oriana sailing schedule with prices to compare on all departure dates). See also P and O Oriana location now (current position tracker).
P and O Oriana cruise ship information, news
- Oriana cruise ship review
- P&O cruise ships departing from UK
- P and O Oriana drink prices
- P&O Itinerary
- P&O Med cruises from Southampton, including Eastern Mediterranean cruises UK to Holy Land (Israel, Egypt, Greece, Turkey)
- P&O UK short cruises to Europe and the P&O mini cruise deals)
- round-trip Transatlantic cruises from Southampton UK to Caribbean and Florida, USA
- trips to North Africa from UK to Egypt and Morocco
- UK cruise tours to Iceland
- Short cruises from UK to Norway Fjords
- P&O Canary cruise from UK
Our PO Oriana cruise schedule shows all sailing dates with prices Per Person (double occupancy, in GBP), These are the P&O Oriana ship’s cheapest rates on her lowest Inside cabin category.
Note: Until we make the Oriana cruise ship schedule automated, all prices shown below are only indicative.
P&O Oriana location (current position) tracker
See where is the Oriana cruise ship today – now! If you lose the P and O Oriana position – simply reload the page. IMO 9050137)
P and O Oriana 2013 Southampton schedule
- (December 1) 14n a cheap holiday from UK to Canary Islands visiting Funchal, the Canaries – St Cruz De La Palma (06 December), La Gomera, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Arrecife, and Lisbon – £1,030.
- Xmas and New Year 2013 (December 15) 19n UK to Mediterranean and Adriatic with Spain (Cartagena), Venice (23 December), Croatia (Dubrovnik), (December 25 at sea), Palma De Mallorca, Valencia, Cartagena, Gibraltar, Lisbon (Decemer 31, Jan 01) – £1,800.
P and O Oriana itinerary 2014 Southampton cruise schedule (round-trip)
- (January 3) 14n Canary Islands from Southampton to Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (Jan8), La Gomera (Jan9), Gran Canaria (Jan10), Tenerife (Jan11), Arrecife (Jan12) and Lisbon – £1,000.
- (January 17) 12n Iberia cruise, from Southampton to Lisbon (Jan20), Morocco (Agadir, Jan22), Cadiz, Gibraltar, La Coruna (Jan27) – £870.
- January 29) 17n Mediterranean, from Southampton to Lisbon, Malaga (Feb3), Marseille (Feb5), Genoa, Rome (Feb7), Valencia (Feb9), Gibraltar – £1,100.
- (February 15) 14n UK to Canaries, Southampton to Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma (Feb20), La Gomera (Feb21), Gran Canaria (Feb22), Tenerife (Feb23), Arrecife (Feb24), Lisbon – £1,100.
MARCH 2014 Arctic & Norwegian Fjords from UK
- (March 1) 12n Southampton to Norway – Stavanger (Mar3), Alta (Mar6, 7 & 8), Tromso (Mar8 & 9), Bergen (Mar11) – £1,200.
- (March 13) 12n visiting Bergen (Mar16), Tromso (Mar18), Alta (Mar19), Tromso (Mar19), Alta (Mar20 & 21), Stavanger (Mar23) – £1,400.
- (April 18) 2n Belgium – Southampton, Zeebrugge, Southampton – from £200.
- (April 20) 14n Portugal, Canaries and Spain – Southampton, Lisbon (Apr23), Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma, Gran Canaria, Arrecife (Apr28), Cadiz, La Coruña, Southampton (May4) – from £200.
- (May 4) 14n Russia, Scandinavia and Germany – Southampton, Stockholm (May 8&9), Tallinn, St Petersburg (May11&12), Warnemunde, Copenhagen (May15), Kristiansand, Southampton (May18) – from £1,250.
- (May 18) 12n Norway, Fjords and Arctic Circle – Southampton, Alesund, Trondheim (May22), Gravdal, Geiranger, Bergen, Southampton (May30) – from £1,200.
- (May 30) 14n Canaries, Portugal and Madeira – Southampton, Lisbon (Jun2), Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma, Gran Canaria, Arrecife (Jun7), Cadiz, La Coruña, Southampton (Jun13) – from £1,350.
- (June 13) 14n Baltic cruise from UK to Russia, Poland and Estonia – Southampton, Zeebrugge (Jun14), Gdynia, Klaipeda, St Petersburg (Jun20&21), Tallinn, Copenhagen (Jun24), Southampton (Jun27) – from £1,400.
- (June 27) 14n Norway, Iceland and Faroe Islands – Southampton, Flam (Jun30), Alesund, Akureyri, Isafjord, Reykjavik (Jul5), Kirkwall, Southampton (Jul11) – from £1,500.
- (July 11) 14n Norway, Fjords and Arctic Circle – Southampton, Olden, Andalsnes (Jul15), Trondheim, Gravdal, Alesund (Jul20), Flam, Bergen, Southampton (Jul25) – from £1,500.
- (July 25) 14n Morocco, Canaries and Portugal – Southampton, La Coruña, Agadir, Arrecife (Jul31), Gran Canaria, St Cruz De La Palma, Funchal, Lisbon (Aug5), Southampton (Aug8) – from £1,400.
- (August 8) 7n Guernsey, France and Spain – Southampton, Guernsey, La Rochelle (Aug11), Bilbao, La Coruña, Southampton (Aug15) – from £700.
- (August 15) 14n Norway, Fjords and Arctic Circle – Southampton, Flam, Alesund (Aug19), Trondheim, Gravdal, Andalsnes (Aug24), Geiranger, Bergen, Southampton (Aug29) – from £1,550.
- (August 29) 14n Baltic – to Russia, Estonia and Scandinavia – Southampton, Stockholm (Sep2&3), Tallinn, St Petersburg (Sep5&6), Warnemunde, Copenhagen (Sep9), Kristiansand, Southampton (Sep12) – from £1,450.
- (September 12) 7n Spain and France – Southampton, Ferrol, Bilbao, Spain, La Rochelle (Sep16), Cherbourg, Southampton (Sep19) – from £650
- (September 19) 18n Croatia, Malta and Italy – Southampton, Cadiz (Sep22), Messina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice (Sep28&29), La Valletta, Gibraltar (Oct4), Southampton (Oct7) – £1,650.
- (October 7) 2-day mini cruise Southampton to Belgium (Zeebrugge, Oct 9) – from £200.
- (October 9) 14n Spain, France & Italy – Southampton, Cadiz, Barcelona (Oct14), St Tropez, Livorno (Oct16), Palma De Mallorca, Cartagena, Gibraltar (Oct20), Southampton – from £1,100.
- (October 23) 4-day mini cruise to Belgium – from Southampton to Antwerp (Oct24&25) abd Zeebrugge (Oct27) – from £330.
- (October 27) 10n Portugal, Gibraltar and Spain – Southampton, Lisbon (Oct30), Gibraltar, Malaga, Cadiz (Nov2), La Coruña, Southampton (Nov6) – from £800.
- (November 10) 12n Canaries, Portugal and Madeira – Southampton, Funchal (Nov14), St Cruz De La Palma, La Gomera, Tenerife, Lisbon (Nov19), Southampton (Nov22) – from £900
- (November 22) 2-night mini cruise to Belgium – from Southampton to Brugge (Nov23) – £200.
- (November 24) 12n Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar – Southampton, England (24 Nov); Cadiz, Spain (27 Nov); Malaga, Spain (28 Nov); Valencia, Spain (29 Nov); Barcelona, Spain (30 Nov); Gibraltar, UK (02 Dec); Lisbon, Portugal (03 Dec); Southampton, England (06 Dec) – from £900.
- (December 6) 12n Canaries, Portugal and Madeira – Southampton, Funchal (Dec10), St Cruz De La Palma, La Gomera, Arrecife, Lisbon (Dec15), Southampton, England (Dec18) – £900.
- Christmas and New Year 2014 (December 18) 24n Caribbean and Azores – Southampton, Ponta Delgada, St Johns, Tortola (Dec29), Philipsburg, Castries, Bridgetown (Jan3), Horta, Southampton – prices from £2,450.
PO Oriana itinerary 2015 cruise schedule Southampton round-trip
- (January 11) 12n Portugal, Morocco and Spain – Southampton, La Coruña, Leixoes (Jan14), Casablanca, Malaga (Jan18), Cadiz, Lisbon (Jan20), Southampton (Jan23) – from £900.
- (January 23) 14n Madeira, Canaries and Portugal – Southampton, La Coruña, Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife (Jan30), Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Lisbon (03 Feb), Southampton (Feb6) – from £1,050.
- (February 6) 17n Spain, France and Italy – Southampton, Lisbon (Feb9), Cadiz, Barcelona (Feb12), Marseille, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Gibraltar (Feb18), La Coruña, Southampton (Feb23) – from £1,400.
- (February 23) 12n Portugal, Spain and Gibraltar – Southampton, Lisbon (Feb26), Cadiz, Malaga, Gibraltar (Mar2), La Coruña, Southampton (Mar7) – from £950.
- (March 7) 12n Norway and Northern Lights – Southampton, Stavanger, Tromso (Mar12), Alta, Tromso, Alta (Mar14&15), Bergen, Southampton (Mar19) – from £1,100.
- (March 19) 12n Norway and Northern Lights – Southampton, Stavanger, Tromso (Mar24), Alta, Tromso, Alta (Mar26&27), Bergen, Southampton (Mar31) – £1,100.
You can share/like/rate our review on P&O Oriana cruise ship itinerary-schedule 2013-2014 (position tracker) via the social buttons. Happy and safe P and O Oriana cruises, good luck with your P&O Oriana deals from Southampton!