Crown Princess itinerary & schedule 2013/2014 changes (updates, new itineraries), sailing calendar, departure dates, routes, destinations, prices. Cruises to Caribbean from Galveston Texas and Fort Lauderdale Florida. Crown Princess location/current position. The Crown Princess Europe cruise 2013 program also indicates major changes. The new Crown Princess European itineraries will be round-trips from Southampton UK, replacing the Mediterranean sailings from Italy (one-way departures from Rome and Venice). There's also a new Crown Princess South America cruise 2014 itinerary Around South America departing from Florida to California. MS Crown Princess ship specifications.
Crown Princess cruise ship line itinerary/schedule related categories and articles:
- Incidents/Accidents - Crown Princess Norovirus outbreak 2012
- Princess ships from Florida (Fort Lauderdale)
- Princess ships to Mediterranean from Rome to Venice
- 2013 Princess cruises from UK
- Princess itinerary changes & details
- Princess Cruises schedule 2013/2014.
A review of Crown Princess cruise ITINERARIES:
Crown Princess CARIBBEAN itinerary changes 2013-2014
- The Western Caribbean itinerary from Galveston Texas 2013 - 7-day to Mexico (Cozumel), Roatan (Honduras) and Belize City.
- The Eastern Caribbean itinerary 2013-2014 from Ft Lauderdale Florida - 7-day to Bahamas (Princess Cays), St Maarten (Philipsburg), USVI (St Thomas) and Grand Turk.
- The Southern Caribbean itinerary 2013-2-14 from Fort Lauderdale FL - 7-day to Princess Cays, Curacao (Willemstad) and Aruba (Oranjestad).
- (combined) 14-day the round-trip from Ft Lauderdale to Eastern Caribbean - Fort Lauderdale - Southern Caribbean, and the 14-day Southern-Eastern Caribbean itinerary.
Crown Princess South America cruise itinerary (one-way) 49-day leaving on February 15, 2014 from Fort Lauderdale FL to visit St Thomas, St Kitts, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Brazil (Recife, Rio De Janeiro, Ilhabela), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Uruguay (Montevideo), Falkland Islands (Port Stanley), Chile (Cape Horn), Argentina (Ushuaia), Chile (Punta Arenas, Puerto Montt, Valparaiso, Coquimbo), Peru (Pisco, Callao), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), Nicaragua (San Juan del Sur), Mexico (Puerto Vallarta) to disembark in Los Angeles, California (on April 5, 2014).
The new European cruise itineraries from UK for 2013 (Southampton round-trips):
- 11-day Canary Islands from UK
- 14-day Western Med
- 17-day Central Mediterranean with Adriatic Sea
- 14-day Arctic cruise to Norway Fjords and Spitsbergen
- 8-day Norwegian Fjords from UK
- 14-day Baltic Capitals tours to Scandinavia and Russia
- (special) 4--day mini cruise from Southampton to Amsterdam and Channel Islands
- (special) 7-day Western Europe Atlantic Coast with France and Spain..
- in SPRING 2013 (on April 13) 17-day Galveston to Southampton UK (with Ft Lauderdale), and in FALL 2013 (on October 26) 14-day from UK to Florida (Southampton to Ft Lauderdale) with Bermuda.
- SPRING 2014 (on March 20) 16-day South America to USA (from Chile to Los Angeles).
Crown Princess schedule 2013/2014 dates with prices Per Person (double occupancy, in USD) on cabin categories Interior-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite. All Crown Princess prices below are suggestive prices - although updated, they may differ with the rates at the time of booking. The Crown Princess prices to Europe and Caribbean generally will change with sailing dates approaching, cabin availability, different agencies offers, last minute deals, discounts, specials, promotions, etc. Still, our Crown Princess prices comparison will give you the general idea of how the ship rates change by season, on Holiday sailings, the early booking discounted rates.
Crown Princess schedule 2013 Europe/UK cruise dates (round-trip from Southampton)
- MAY 2013
- (May 11) 14d UK to Western Mediterranean with Barcelona (May 15), Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome (May 18), Naples, Corsica (Ajaccio) and Gibraltar $2,540-3,250-3,450-6,450.
- (May 25 special) 7d to France and Spain (La Coruna, Bilbao, Le Verdon and Channel Islands (Guernsey) $1,250-1,650-1,850-3,950.
- JUNE 2013
- (June 1) 11d to Canary Islands (Gran Canaria (June 5), Tenerife, Arrecife, Funchal, Vigo) $2,000-2,700-2,900-5,900.
- (June 12) 17d to Mediterranean and Adriatic Sea, visiting Cadiz, Malta, Venice (June 20), Slovenia (Koper), Croatia (Dubrovnik), Greece (Corfu) and Gibraltar $3,300-4,100-4,300-7,500.
- (June 29) 14d Arctic to Norway Fjords, visiting Stavanger, Gravdal, Spitzbergen (Longyearbyen, July 5), Honningsvag, Tromso (July 8), Hellesylt, Geiranger and Bergen $2,800-3,600-3,800-7,000.
- JULY 2013
- (July 13) 14d to Scandinavia and Russia (Baltic Capitals) to Oslo, Goteborg, Tallinn, St Petersburg (July 19), Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Bruges $2,800-3,600-3,800-7,000.
- (July 27) 14d to West Mediterranean (Barcelona (July 31), Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome (August 3), Naples, Corsica and Gibraltar $2,820-3,620-3,800-7,000.
- AUGUST 2013
- (August 10) 8d to Norway Fjords (Bergen, Flam, Olden, Hellesylt (August 15), Geiranger, Stavanger) $1,550-1,950-2,150-4,250.
- (August 18) 14d to Scandinavia and Russia (Bruges, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (August 25), Tallinn, Gdynia (Poland) and Oslo $2,700-3,500-3,700-6,900.
- SEPTEMBER 2013
- (September 1) 8d to Norway Fjords (Bergen, Hellesylt (September 4), Geiranger, Olden, Flam, Stavanger) $1,150-1,850-2,050-4,150.
- (September 9) 17d to Mediterranean and Adriatic (Gibraltar, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Koper, Venice (September 18), Malta, Cadiz) $3,150-3,950-4,150-7,350.
- (September 26) 4d mini cruise UK to Amsterdam and Guemsey (Channel Islands) $600-890-1,000-2,400.
- (September 30) 14d to Western Mediterranean (Barcelona (October 4), Monte Carlo, Livorno, Rome (October 7), Naples, Corsica, Gibraltar) $2,500-3,300-3,500-6,700.
- OCTOBER 2013 Fall repositioning from Europe (UK) to Fort Lauderdale Florida
- (October 14) 12d to Canary Islands (Lisbon, Gran Canaria (October 19), Tenerife, Arrecife, Funchal) $1,900-2,700-2,900-5,900.
- (October 14 relocation) 26d the round-trip UK to Canaries plus the Transatlantic itinerary with Bermuda $2,900-4,100-4,500-10,500.
- (October 26) 14d Transatlantic UK to Florida (Southampton to Ft Lauderdale), visiting Paris (from Le Havre), Vigo, Lisbon, Azores (Ponta Delgada) and Bermuda (Kings Wharf) $1,200-1,600-1,800-4,800.
Crown Princess schedule 2013 Caribbean cruise from Ft Lauderdale
- NOVEMBER 2013
- 7d to Southern Caribbean
- (November 9, 16) $650-850-1,000-2,200
- (November 30) $600-800-950-2,150.
- (November 16) 14d to Eastern and Southern Caribbean $1,250-1,650-1,950-4,350.
- (November 23) 7d to Eastern Caribbean $700-900-1,050-2,250.
- (November 23) 14d to Southern and Eastern Caribbean $1,200-1,600-1,900-4,600.
- DECEMBER 2013
- 7d Southern Caribbean
- (December 7) $600-800-950-2,150.
- Christmas 2013 (December 21) $1,000-1,400-1,700-3,050 (in Oranjestad, Aruba on December 25).
- New Years Eve 2013 (December 28) $1,100-1,600-1,800-3,150 (in Willemstad, Curacao on December 31).
- 14d to Southern and Eastern Caribbean
- (December 7) $1,100-1,500-1,800-4,200
- NYE (December 28) $1,700-2,400-2,800-5,350.
- (December 14) 7d to Eastern Caribbean $600-800-950-2,150
- Xmas (December 14) 14d Eastern-Southern Caribbean $1,500-2,100-2,550-5,400.
Crown Princess schedule 2014 cruises Fort Lauderdale to Caribbean
- JANUARY 2014
- 7d to Eastern Caribbean (Princess Cays, St Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Turk
- (January 4, 25) $700-900-1,100-2,300
- (January 4 and 25) 14d to Eastern-Southern Caribbean $1,300-1,700-2,100-4,800.
- (January 11 and 18) 7d to Southern Caribbean (Princess Cays, Curacao, Aruba) $700-900-1,100-2,300.
- (January 18) 14d to Southern-Eastern Caribbean $1,300-1,700-2,100-4,500.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- 7d to Southern Caribbean
- (February 1) $780-980-1,180-2,380
- (February 8) $830-1,080-1,280-2,480.
- (February 15 cruises from Florida to South America)
- 49d cruise Around South America from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Los Angeles, California $6,180-7,680-8,880-17,430.
- 33d from Florida to Chile (Fort Lauderdale to Santiago (Valparaiso) - $4,500-5,760-6,500-12,160.
- 19d from Florida to Argentina (Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires) - $na-na-3,330-6,000.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 6 sailings)
- 14d South America cruise from Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Santiago, Chile - $na.
- 30d cruise from South America to California (Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Los Angeles) - $4,250-5,100-5,900-11,800
- (March 20) 16d South America cruise from Santiago, Chile, to Los Angeles, California - $1,720-1,970-2,400-6,940.
mv Crown Princess ship specs & stats
- passenger capacity 3,090 (max 3,800), crew 1,200.
- year built 2006 (by Fincantieri - Monfalcone, Italy).
- Cost to build US $500 million, last dry-dock/refurbished (2011), Identification IMO 9293399, Flag (Bermuda).
- Princess Crown-class ship (sister-ship to Emerald and Ruby).
- First sailing - June 14th 2006.
- weight-tonnage 113,000 GT, length overall 951ft (290m), width 118ft (36m), draft (8,5m, 28ft), speed (40 km/h, 25 mph).
Crown Princess cruise ship location/current position tracker - where is the Crown Princess ship right now!
(if you lose the Crown Princess position - simply reload the page. MMSI 310500000)
Crown Princess cruise ship incident 2013
- (April 11, 2013 - toilet outage) - near the end of its 6-day Caribbean cruise from Galveston TX the ship experienced a blockage in its vacuum toilet system. This affected 410 of its aft cabins, forcing some guests to use public restrooms for a period of 24+ hours. The maintenance crew found 1 towel, 1 beer bottle and a banana in the ship's toilet system. The Princess Crown ship has a total of 1538 staterooms. Affected guests were given $50 PP in compensation.
You can share/like our Crown Princess itinerary/schedule 2013-2014 survey via the social buttons below. Happy Crown Princess cruises!