Princess Cruises Sun Princess itinerary changes and schedule (cruise calendar, sailing dates, routes and destinations, new itineraries, prices) for 2013 and 2014 cruises to Asia from Japan (Tokyo) and Australia itineraries from Sydney and Brisbane. The Sun Princess ship in 2014 with new itineraries in Asia (round-tri pcruises from Japan). The Sun Princess Around the World cruise tour in 2013 will not be offered. MS Sun Princess ship details (specifications and statistics).
Sun Princess cruise ship itinerary schedule (cruise dates with ticket prices) and the Sun Princess line related category-articles:
- Incidents/Accidents - Sun Princess Norovirus outbreak 2012
- Princess Asia cruise ships leaving from Japan
- Princess ships for Australia New Zealand
- Australia and New Zealand Ship Cruises
- Princess Itineraries & Destinations
- Princess Cruise 2013/2014 Calendar.
A review of Sun Princess cruise ITINERARIES (updated):
ASIA cruise itinerary 2013 from Tokyo (Yokohama port), round-trip sailings:
- 9- and 12-days round-trips with the following ports of call: in Japan (Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukuoka, Aomori, Kanazawa, Sakaiminato, Maizuru, Nagoya, Kobe, Matsuyama, Kochi, Kagoshima, Beppu), in South Korea (Busan, Cheju), in Taiwan (Kaohsiung, Keelung), in Russia (Korsakov).
- (special, on relocation) 6- and 7-day trips from Singapore to Hong Kong, and the reverse Hong Kong to Singapore. And 7-day China to Japan, and the reverse (between Hong Kong and Yokohama).
AUSTRALIA itinerary 2013
- (special) 40-days Grand - Australia to Asia (Sep 12 - Oct 22) round-trip from Sydney to Queensland (Airlie Beach), Darwin, Brunei (Bandar Seri Begawan), Malaysia (Kotakinabulu), China (Hong Kong (Sep28), Shanghai), South Korea (Busan), Japan (Nagasaki, Kobe, Yokohama (Oct9), Mariana Islands (Guam), Papua New Guinea (Rabaul) and Brisbane to Sydney.
- (on relocation) 2- and 3-day Brisbane to Sydney (Spring) and the reverse Sydney to Brisbane (Fall).
- (special) Sun Princess tours Around Australia (Fremantle to Sydney, and the reverse).
- Round-trip Brisbane cruise from Queensland
- 14-days to New Zealand visiting Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland.
- 11-days to Fiji with New Caledonia and Vanuatu, call port - Noumea, Isle of Pines, Suva, Port Denarau and Vila.
- Round-trip Sydney cruise from Australia to NZ and Fiji
- 13-days to New Zealand with Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin and Fjordland.
- 14-days to Fiji with New Caledonia Vanuatu, ports of call - Noumea, Dravuni, Savusavu, Suva, Port Denarau, Vila, Lifou.
(new itinerary) Sun Princess 2014 Asia/Japan itineraries:
- (round-trip) 8-day Japan&Taiwan leaving from Kobe to Amami, Naha, Ishigaki and Hualien
- (round-trip) 7-day Japan to Russia departing from Otaru to Hakodate, Muroran, Kushiro, Miyazaki and Korsakov (Russia).
- Sun Princess repositioning (one-way) cruises in 2014
- 4-day from Kobe to Otaru (June 24) and the reverse Otaru to Kobe (Sept 20)
- 23-day from japan to Australia (Kobe to Sydney, Sept 24).
Princess Cruises Sun Princess schedule for 2013 2014 sailings with prices Per Person (double occupancy, in USD) on cabin categories Interior-Oceanview-Balcony-Suite. Sun Princess cruise prices are suggestive prices - although updated, they may differ with the rates at the time of booking. The Sun Princess prices for Australia New Zealand and Asia generally will change with sailing dates approaching, cabin availability, different agencies offers, last minute deals, discounts, specials, promotions, etc.
Still, the indicative Sun Princess cruise deals prices comparison will give you the general idea of how the ship rates change by season, on Holiday sailings, the early booking discounted rates. Safe and happy best luxury Sun vacations with the Sun Princess ship, and good luck with the prices!
Sun Princess schedule 2013 Asia cruise
- APRIL 2013 repositioning
- (April 1 sailings)
- 12d Sydney to Singapore with Darwin and Indonesia (Bali, April 10) $1,600-2,100-2,600-8,000.
- 25d Australia to Japan (Sydney to Singapore plus Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang, Da Nang), China (Hong Kong (April 19), Xiamen) and in Japan - Kochi, Kobe and Yokohama $2,500-4,800-5,800-13,500.
- (April 13) 6d from Singapore to Hong Kong visiting Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang) $900-1,300-1,500-4,400.
- (April 19) 7d from Hong Kong to Japan, visiting Xiamen, Kochi, Kobe to Yokohama $1,100-1,500-1,800-4,800.
- (April 27) 9d round-trip from Yokohama to Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Busan (May 2) and Fukuoka $2,100-2,730-3,100-NA.
- Japan to Asia schedule 2013 sailings from Yokohama (all round-trip departures)
- MAY 2013
- (May 6) 12d to Japan and South Korea (Aomori, Busan (May 10), Kanazawa, Sakaiminato, Maizuru and Nagoya) $2,100-2,670-3,200-NA.
- (May 18) 9d to South Korea (Busan, Cheju) and Taiwan (Kaohsiung and Keelung) $1,550-2,100-2,550-7,740.
- (May 27) 9d to Japan and South Korea (Nagoya, Kobe, Matsuyama, Busan (June 1), Kagoshima, Beppu) $1,620-2,000-2,620-7,650.
- JUNE 2013
- (June 5) to Japan and South Korea (Kochi, Kagoshima, Nagasaki, Cheju (June 10), Busan, Hiroshima) $1,600-2,000-2,600-7,600.
- (June 14) 9d to Russia and Japan (Kushiro, Korsakov (June 18), Otaru, Hakodate, Aomori) $1,680-2,230-2,680-7,930.
- JULY 2013
- (July 2) 12d Around Japan from Kobe to Yokohama visiting Hiroshima, Busan (July 6), Sakaiminato, Maizuru, Kanazawa, Aomori and Muroran $2,120-2,620-3,360-8,400.
- (July 14) 9d round-trip Yokohama to Russia, visiting Kushiro, Korsakov (July 18), Otaru, Hakodate and Aomori $1,800-2,200-2,800-7,800.
- (July 23 sailings)
- 7d one way Japan to China (Yokohama to Hong Kong) with Kagoshima and Keelung (Taiwan, on July 28) $1,300-1,700-2,000-4,800.
- 14d from Japan to Singapore (from Yokohama to Hong Kong plus Vietnam - Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City) $2,400-3,300-4,000-7,600.
- (July 30) 7d Hong Kong to Singapore with Vietnam (Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh) $1,300-1,700-2,000-4,800.
- AUGUST 2013
- (August 20 relocation) 14d Asia to Australia (Singapore to Fremantle), visiting Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh), Cambodia (Sihanoukville, August 24), Thailand (Bangkok, Ko Samui) and Indonesia (Lombok) to Fremantle $2,400-3,300-4,000-7,600.
Sun Princess Asia & Australia schedule 2013 from Sydney
- SEPTEMBER 2013
- (September 3 sailings)
- 12d Fremantle Australia to Singapore with Indonesia (Bali, September 7), Malaysia (Klang, Penang, Langkawi) and Thailand (Phuket, September 13) $2,000-2,750-3,400-6,750.
- 26d round-trip from Australia to Asia $4,300-6,000-7,300-14,250.
- (September 15) 14d from Singapore to Australia (Fremantle) with Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh), Cambodia (Sihanoukville), Thailand (Bangkok, September 20), Ko Samui) and Indonesia (Lombok, September 25) $2,400-3,300-4,000-7,650.
- (September 29) 17d Around Australia from Fremantle to Sydney, visiting Indonesia (Lombok, October 3), Broome, Darwin, Queensland (Port Douglas, Airlie Beach (Oct 13) $2,800-3,700-4,500-10,000.
- OCTOBER 2013
- (October 16 and 29) 13d round-trip Sydney to NZ (Bay of Islands, Auckland (on October 20 and Nov 2), Tauranga, Napier, Wellington (on October 23 and Nov 5), Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland ) $1,600-2,200-2,700-6,900.
- NOVEMBER 2013
- (November 11) 10d round-trip Sydney to Queensland (Airlie Beach, Willis Island (November 15), Port Douglas, Brisbane) $1,300-1,800-2,300-5,800.
- (November 21) 13d Sydney to New Zealand (in Auckland on November 25) $1,600-2,200-2,700-6,900.
- DECEMBER 2013
- 13d Sydney to New Zealand
- (December 4) $1,600-2,200-2,700-6,900.
- Xmas 2013 (December 17) $2,200-2,800-3,300-7,500 (in Auckland on December 21, in Akaroa on December 25).
- New Years 2013 (December 30) 13d Sydney to Fiji, visiting Lifou, Port Denarau, Suva (Jan 5), Savusavu, Dravuni and Noumea $2,200-2,800-3,350-7,550.
Sun Princess schedule 2014 Sydney Australia cruise dates
- JANUARY 2014
- (January 12) 13d AU to NZ - round-trip Sydney to Bay of Islands, Auckland (January 16), Tauranga, Napier, Wellington (January 19), Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland) $1,800-2,400-2,900-7,100.
- (January 25) 14d Australia to Fiji New Caledonia and Vanuatu, round-trip from Sydney to Lifou, Vila, Port Denarau, Suva (Feb 1), Savusavu, Dravuni and Noumea $2,200-2,800-3,300-7,550.
- FEBRUARY 2014
- (February 8) 13d to New Zealand (in Auckland on February 12) $1,800-2,400-2,900-7,100.
- (February 21) 14d to Fiji (in Suva on February 28) $2,200-2,800-3,300-7,500.
- MARCH 2014
- (March 7) 13d roundtrip from Sydney to NZ (in Auckland on March 11) $1,800-2,400-2,900-7,100.
- (March 20) 10d round-trip from Sydney to Queensland (Brisbane (March 22), Willis Island, Port Douglas, Airlie Beach) $1,500-2,000-2,520-6,000.
- (March 30) 22d relocation Sydney Australia to Japan (with Darwin, Indonesia (Bali), Singapore, Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang), China (Hong Kong, Xiamen) and Japan (Kochi, and disembarkation in Kobe) $3,370-4,670-5,570-12,370.
Sun Princess schedule 2014 itinerary change cruise Asia/Japan (all sailing dates of round-trips from Japan - Kobe and Otaru)
- APRIL 2014
- 8day Japan&Taiwan (Kobe to Amami Island, Naha, Ishigaki, Hualien, Kobe)
- (April 21 & 29) $1,800-2,150-2,700-7,040.
- MAY 2014
- 8d Japan&Taiwan
- (May 7 & 15) $1,370-1,700-2,260-6,700
- (May 23 & 31) $1,480-1,820-2,400-6,820.
- JUNE 2014
- (June 8) 8d Japan&Taiwan (to Amami Island, Naha, Ishigaki, Hualien) from $1,480
- (June 16) 8d Around Japan from Kobe (round-trip to Beppu, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Nagasaki and South Korea (Busan & Cheju) $1,590-1,930-2,480-6,930.
- (June 24 relocation) 4d one-way from Kobe to Otaru visiting Busan $800-900-1,000-1,470.
- (June 28) 7d Japan and Russia from Otaru (round-trip to Hakodate, Muroran, Kushiro, Miyazaki, Korsakov) $1,300-1,740-2,180-6,070.
- round-trip (1 week) 7-day from Japan to Russia (leaving from Otaru)
- JULY 2014
- (July 5) from $1,300
- (July 12, 19 & 26) $1,400-1,850-2,300-6,200.
- AUGUST 2014
- (August 2, 9, 16 & 23) from $1,400
- (August 30) $1,290-1,850-2,290-6,180.
SEPTEMBER 2014 repositioning from japan to Australia
- (Sept 6 & 13) Japan-Russia from Otaru $1,180-1,740-2,180-6,070.
- (Sept 20) 4-day one-way from Otaru to Kobe with Busan $790-900-1,010-1,460
- (Sept 24) 23d relocation from Asia to Australia (Kobe to Sydney, visiting Naha, Keelung, Hong Kong, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Indonesia (Bali) and Australia (Darwin, and Sydney) $3,360-4,660-5,660-12,760.
mv Sun Princess Specs & Stats
- passenger capacity 1,950 (max 2,270), crew 900.
- year built 1995 (by Fincantieri - Monfalcone, Italy).
- Cost to build US $380 million, last dry-dock/refurbished (2013), Identification IMO 9000259, Flag (Bermuda).
- Sun Princess-class ship (sister-ship to Dawn and Sea, and the P&O Oceana).
- weight-tonnage 77,700 GT, length overall 856ft (260m), width 106ft (32m), draft (8m, 26ft), speed (39 km/h, 24 mph).
- Sun Princess ship location (AIS position) at VesselFinder.COM
You can share our Sun Princess itinerary/schedule 2013/2014 via the social buttons below. Happy Sun Princess cruises!