This ShipCruise.org page is about Royal Caribbean ship Anthem Of The Seas itinerary 2015 and itinerary 2016 - cruise schedule with dates and prices to compare and Anthem Of The Seas current position tracker.
RCCL Anthem ship cruise deals are on departures from UK (Southampton) to Mediterranean (more details coming soon).
Anthem Of The Seas cruise ship information, news
RCCL Anthem cruise ship sailing calendar (departure dates with prices) will include cruises leaving out of Southampton (cruise ship port. Related topics:
- new cruise ships 2015
- Cruising speed - 25 mph / 41 kph
- Anthem Of The Seas drink prices, alcohol policy
- Anthem Of The Seas wine list/packages/prices
- Anthem Of The Seas all inclusive drinks/alcohol/all you can drink
- Anthem Of The Seas food/dining menu
- RCCL ships itineraries
- Royal Caribbean cruise ships from UK/Southampton
Anthem Of The Seas ship statistics and specifications
- passenger capacity 4,180 (max 4,900), Crew 760.
- Year built 2015 (by Meyer Werft GMBH, Germany). Quantum-class ship (sister to RCCL Quantum).
- Cost to build US $940 million, last refurbished/dry-dock (NA)
- Registry-Flag State (Bahamas)
- Propulsion - 4 Wartsila engines, 2 ABB Azipods XO, 4 bow thrusters
- Cruising speed - 25 mph, 41 km/h
- Fun facts – “Sea Plex” (bumper cars), “Rip Cord” (skydiving simulator), a top-ship located rotating observation capsule for panoramic views from over 300ft above the sea level, virtual balcony and interior staterooms (with big-sized LED screens for windows).
- Dimensions - Weight-Tonnage 167,800 GT, Length 1,141ft (or 348m), Width 136ft (or 41m), Draft (28ft, or 8,6m).
Anthem Of The Seas itineraries 2015 Europe/Southampton
- homeport Southampton UK
- (Inaugural cruise from Bilbao) date TBA
- (possible) Transatlantic crossing.
Anthem Of The Seas Itinerary 2015
While the Royal Caribbean line have not revealed yet much about the second Quantum-class cruise ship Anthem Of The Seas, recently revealed information suggests the RCCL Anthem ship could be homeported in Southampton (England, UK).
According to the Le Havre cruise port schedule (Le Havre is the big ships port for Paris, France), there will be some Anthem Of The Seas cruises departing from the Bilbao port (Spain). These are scheduled for April 2015. Another set of Anthem cruises will depart from and call on Zeebrugge (the port to Brugge, Belgium) scheduled for May 2015. The Bilbao itinerary will be visiting Paris (from Le Havre) on its relocation course to Southampton UK.(also scheduled for May 2015). The Zeebrugge cruise port schedule shows more Anthem cruises to Southampton throughout 2015 (particularly in August and October). This itinerary also have a round-trip alternative.(in October 2015).
Strangely, the Anthem Of The Seas itineraries matched in some way the Royal Caribbean Independence Of The Seas ship cruise schedule for 2014. RCCL Independence is departing from Southampton during the ship’s Summer season in Europe, and from Fort Lauderdale Florida during the rest of the year. This fact also suggests a possible Transatlantic repositioning cruise in 2015 for the Royal Caribbean Anthem cruise ship.
It becomes some kind of tradition Royal Caribbean cruise UK fans to enjoy some of the world’s largest cruise ships departing from Southampton. One has to remember the fact that P&O Cruises UK are currently building their largest ever cruise ship for the UK cruise market specifically.
Royal Caribbean Anthem ship cruise prices
Anthem Of The Seas schedule 2015 cruise dates with prices Per Person (double occupancy, USD), min rates on the lowest Inside cabin category.
All RCI Anthem Of The Seas prices will be indicative, so they will be subject tp change. Price factors will be sailing dates approaching, last minute deals, different travel agents rates, availability, etc. But they will also show you seasonal changes of the Anthem ship rates. Along with the RCL early booking discount, by comparing prices on the Anthem cruise ship deals by date and destination you will be able choose cheaper departure dates, thus lowering the cost of your Royal Caribbean Anthem ship cruises.
See where is the RCCL Anthem cruise ship today – now! If you lose Anthem Of The Seas current position on the map – simply reload the page. Integrated with cruise ship tracker, IMO 9656101)
This information is yet to be officially revealed by the RCCL company. For now, this is the whole information as data based on the Zeebrugge cruise port schedule:
- departing from Bilbao and ending in Zeebrugge on April 30, 2015 (from 7AM to 9PM)
- departing from Zeebrugge on May 3, 2015
- departing from Southampton on May 5, 2015
- calling on Zeebrugge on August 31, 2015 (from 7AM to 9PM)
- ending in Zeebrugge on October 26, 2015
- visiting Southampton on October 28, 2015.
- Destination – Southampton, UK.
There are some speculations about Anthem Of The Seas replacing in 2015 the RCCL Independence in Europe. The reasons – RCCL Independence is staying in Caribbean for 2015, and it’s less likely Royal Caribbean to lose the title “largest cruise ship in Europe”.
TBA in later in 2014.
You can share our Anthem Of The Seas cruise ship itinerary-schedule-location page via the social buttons. Anthem Of The Seas position tracker is provided by VesselFinder. Happy Royal Caribbean Anthem vacations from ShipCruise.org!