Regent cruise ships (Regent Seven Seas line’s vessels) offer some of the world’s best, all-inclusive luxury cruise deals. These are also four of the most expensive cruise ships in the world. Regent Seven Seas ships categories and related articles include:
- best cruise ships for adults
- top 10 best cruise ships in the world
- new cruise ships
- Regent cruise line information
- official website rssc.com.
The Regent cruise ships names have the prefix “Seven Seas”, connotating all the world’s oceans. The name is a most proper one, especially for the Voyager – an ex-USSR’s Navy ice-class ship-to-be. Bought as a hulll, she is now one of the most recognizable top luxury passenger ships, sailing all the Seven Seas of the World.
Regent cruise ships
Follows a list of common features regarding the RSSC line’s vessels:
- Owner/ operator (Regent Seven Seas)
- Hallmark (“The Regent Experience”)
- Registry/ Flag (Bahamas), ship class (Single)
- Private Island (Princess Cays).
- Dining options: Compass Rose main restaurant (open seating), 2-3 alternative restaurants, 24hr room service.
- Dress-Code: day Casual, Formal evenings – men (dark suit / dinner jacket), ladies (cocktail dress), tipping free.
- SPA services by “Canyon Ranch”, sauna-steam-fitness, casino, 1 outdoor pool (2-3 Jacuzzis)
- All-Suite ships. Regent cruise suites sizes range from 23 to 112m2, with a large living area, walk-in-closet, safe, refrigerator, minibar, marble bathroom (full-size bathtub, separate shower), King-size beds (lowest categories with twin-beds converting to Queen), Butler-service for Penthouse and higher.
MS Seven Seas NAVIGATOR ship details
- Built (1999), major refit/renovated/refurbished (2009), Builder (T. Mariotti, Italy)
- Capacity (490+340 passengers+crew)
- Cabins (252, balconied 216, all-suite, all-oceanview)
- Accommodation types and sizes (balcony-included, 6 suite categories, ranging from 28 to 49 m2) – 36 Window Suites (decks 5-6, 301ft2), 158 Balcony Suites (decks 6-7-8-9, 301 ft2), 40 Penthouse Suites (decks 10-11, 301 ft2), 10 Navigator Suites (deck 9, 448 ft2), 4 Grand Suites (decks 7-8, 539 ft2), 4 Master Suites (decks 9-10, 920 ft2)
- Technics: tonnage 28,550 GRT, length 172m, width 25m, draft 7m, 13 decks, speed 36km/h
- MISC: has no sister ships, her hull being constructed in the former USSR (Russia) as an ice-class naval vessel, purchased by RSSC, and finished in Genoa, Italy.
- REGENT Navigator itinerary schedule-location.
MS Seven Seas MARINER ship details
- year built (2001) by Chantiers de l’Atlantique (France)
- refit-refurbished (2008)
- passenger capacity (700), staff and crew (445)
- cabins – 354 balconied suites, 8 suite categories, ranging from 23 to 112 m2)
- cabin types and sizes (balcony-included, 8 suite categories, ranging from 23 to
112 m2) – 262 Deluxe Suites (decks 7-8-9-10, 252 ft2), 60 Penthouse Suites (decks 8-910-11, 376 ft2), 12 Horizon Suites (deck 7-8-9-10, 359 ft2), 2 fwd Seven Seas Suites (deck 10, 505 ft2), 8 aft Seven Seas Suites (decks 7-8-9-10, 561 ft2), 2 Grand Suites (deck 11, 623 ft2), 6 Mariner Suites (decks 8-9-10, 650 ft2), 2 Master Suites (deck 9, 1204 ft2)
- ship specifications tonnage 48,075 GRT, length 216m, width 28m, draft 6m, 8 decks, 5 elevators, speed 37km/h
- MISC: The world’s first with all-suite, all-balcony cabins, and the world’s first to feature a “Le Cordon Bleu of Paris” restaurant at sea.
- REGENT Mariner itinerary-schedule-location.
MS Seven Seas VOYAGER ship details
- Built (2003), Refit/Renovated/Refurbished (2008), Builder (T. Mariotti, Italy)
- Capacity (700+447 passengers+crew)
- Cabins (Cabins (354 balconied suites, accommodation types and sizes equal with those of the Mariner ship)
- Technics: tonnage 42,363 GRT, length 204m, width 29m, draft 7m, 9 decks, 5 lifts, speed 37 km/h
- MISC: The world’s 2nd all-suite, all-balcony ship. and the world’s 2nd to feature a “Le Cordon Bleu of Paris” restaurant (after her sister-ship Mariner).
- REGENT Voyager itinerary-schedule-location.
MS Seven Seas EXPLORER ship details
- Built (2016), Builder (Fincantieri, Italy)
- Capacity (738+542 passengers+crew)
- Cabins (369 balconied suites, 16 suite categories)
- Technics: tonnage 56,000 GRT, length 224m, width 31m, draft 7m, 10 decks, 8 lifts, speed 37 km/h
- MISC: Regent’s largest ship ever built. The most expensive luxury passenger ship in the world, with the largest suite on board.
- REGENT Explorer itinerary-schedule-location.
You can share/like our Regent cruise ships review via the social buttons. You guys are so lucky to be able to afford the Regent cruise deals all inclusive luxury, so you should definitely have your big fun out there! Always happy sailings, and enjoy your big-money Regent cruises!