Royal Caribbean alcohol prices – learn immediately how much are drinks on Royal Caribbean. See the list of free drinks, and the RCCL’s bringing alcohol policy. Alcohol prices on Royal Caribbean cruise ships are Bar drink menu prices (regularly updated). Note: RCCL drink prices are not inclusive of the 15% gratuity charge.
List of all Royal Caribbean ships names: Adventure, Allure, Anthem, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Grandeur, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Navigator, Oasis, Quantum, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Splendour, Vision, Voyager (all with suffix “Of The Seas”).
Royal Caribbean alcohol policy – drinking age
According to the Royal Caribbean rules on drinking, the drinking age minimum for alcoholic beverages is 21 years of age on all cruises departing from North America. At the RCI’s discretion, the drinking age limit can be lowered to 18 on cruises departing from ports in South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand) where the legal drinking age is 18. As on other cruise lines, RCI reserves the right to revoke/restrict drinking privileges of any passenger (regardless of age). Also, RCI retains the right to raise the minimum drinking age (for alcohol consumption) on any cruise when local laws require such a modification.
Royal Caribbean alcohol policy – bringing alcohol on board
The RCI policy rules for bringing alcohol on Royal Caribbean cruise:
- bringing liquor/beer on Royal Caribbean on embarkation is strictly forbidden – not allowed. Ship security may inspect your luggage and liquid containers (water & soda bottles, mouthwash, etc). If found, the booze will be confiscated, stored and returned at the end of the voyage. Passengers under 21 wouldn’t be getting any of their smuggled alcohol back. If a passenger violates the Royal Caribbean alcohol policy, the line’s Guest Conduct Policy may be enforced, which also includes forcible disembarkation or not allowing boarding – at your own expense. The list of possible violations, besides any attempts to conceal alcohol at security/luggage check points, also includes over alcohol-consuming behavior, providing alcohol to minors (21- yo), demonstration of irresponsible behavior on board.
- bringing wine on Royal Caribbean (on embarkation day only). You are allowed to bring max 2 wine/Champagne bottles per cabin (bottle size 750ml or smaller). If you want to drink your wine in public spaces (bars & restaurants) a $25 corkage fee per bottle will be applied to bill. Remember – bottles must retain the original seal of the manufacturer and not to look tampered with. If a passenger receives a bottle of wine, purchased from Gift&Gear selection, corkage fee is not applied when consumed in public areas.
- buying alcohol on Royal Caribbean. If you purchase alcohol in port or in the duty-free shop on board, they will hold it until the end (the last day) of the cruise.
- Note: All passengers must comply with TSA (Transportation Security Administration) guidelines for liquids’ transportation.
Which drinks are free on Royal Caribbean?
(free drinks by the RCI’s loyalty program “Crown & Anchor”)
- Diamond+ members (passengers with 25+ RCI cruises) and guests booked in a Grand Suite or higher category have access to a nightly self-service free bar. This deal is on all RCI ships of the following classes – Radiance, Voyager, Freedom, Oasis and the new Quantum-class ships.
- On RCI ships of the Freedom, Oasis and Quantum-class, Diamond members (with 10-24 RCI cruises) have an exclusive access to the Diamond Lounge, where beer, wine (red/white/Champagne), mixed drinks and soda are for free.
- Free alcohol and drinks are also available at the onboard art auctions and past-guest gatherings.
|1.||(non alcoholic beers, 12oz) Buckler, O’Doul’s||$4,50|
|2.||(16oz) Miller Lite, Miller Genuine Draft, Coors Light, Michelob Light||$4,50|
|3.||(12oz) Dos Equis, Singha, Corona Extra, Amstel Light, Heineken, Heineken Light, Peroni, Pilsner Urquell, Tiger, Kirin Light, Red Stripe, Bass Ale, Stella Artois, Beck’s||$5,50|
|4.||(12oz) Smirnoff Ice, Sierra Nevada pale ale||$5,75|
|5.||(16oz) Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Select, Michelob ULTRA||$5,75|
|6.||(12oz) Blue Moon Belgian Ale||$6,50|
|7.||(24,5oz) Foster’s Oil Can||$8,00|
|Note (limited offerings): periodically, RCI feature beers unique to itinerary or of special interest. Ask your server for what’s currently available on your sailing. The RCI’s beer menus in onboard pubs, like “Hoof & Claw”‘and “Wig & Gavel”, have the most expanded beer lists, offering 16- or 20oz specialty beers, such as Murphy’s Irish Stout, Newcastle Brown Ale, Boddingtons.|
How much are drinks on Royal Caribbean – drink prices 2015
|RCL cruise lines drinks||prices per glass|
|“TROPICAL SUNSET” (Myers’s dark rum, Chambord, orange-pineapple-guava juices in a fresh pineapple)||$13,50|
|“ULTIMATE COSMOLOLITAN” (Zodiac vodka, Countreau, cranberry juice, lime juice)||$10,50|
|“SPARKLING PEACH MARTINI” (Ultimat vodka, sparkling wine, simple syrup, peach puree)||$10,50|
|“SUMMER BREEZE” (Cruzan Citrus, DeKuyper Peachtree, blue curaco, pineapple)||$6,75|
|“MANGO MAI TAI” (Cruzan Mango, DISARONNO, pineapple juice, lime, grenadine)||$6,50|
|“CARIBBEAN COOLER” (Cruzan Cocnut, pineapple & cranberry juice)||$6,00|
|“PINEAPPLE BLAST” (Red Bull + pineapple juice)||$4,00|
|Royal Caribbean Mini Bar prices
Royal Caribbean alcohol prices of scotch, whisky, bourbon, vodka, cognac, gin, cordials, ports
|Chivas Regal 12 year||$5,75|
|Johnnie Walker Black||$5,75|
|The Macallian Select Oak||$7,00|
|Glenfiddich 12 year||$7,00|
|The Glenlivet 12 year||$7,00|
|Crown Royal Reserve||$7,75|
|Johnnie Walker Gold||$8,95|
|Royal Salute 21 Year||$16,50|
|Crown Royal Extra Rare||$16,50|
|Johnnie Walker Blue||$21,75|
|Johnnie Walker Blue (King George Edition)||$35,00|
|Armagnac VSOP Cles Des Ducs||$8,00|
|Remy Martin VSOP||$8,00|
|Remy Martin XO Excellence||$13,00|
|“Louis XIII De Remy Martin”
(aged up to 100 years in barrels)
|Blanton’s Single Barrel||$5,75|
|Absolut, Absolut Citron, Absolut Mandrin, Absolut Pears, Absolut Vanilia||$|
|Hendrick’s, Beefeater, Tanqueray, Tanqueray No TEN||$|
|Cruzan – Citrus, Coconut, Mango, Estate Light, Pineapple||$|
|Pyrat XO Reserve||$|
|Mount Gay Eclipse Silver||$|
|Captain Morgan Original Spiced||$|
|Gosling’s Black Sea||$|
|Myers’s Original Dark||$|
|GOLD (Sauza, Jose Cuervo)||$|
|SILVER (Patron, Sauza, Tres Generaciones)||$|
|REPOSADO (Patron, 1800, Conmemorativo)||$|
|BAILEYS IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR||$5,75|
|BAILEYS COFFEE LIQUEUR||$5,75|
|DISARONNO ORIGINALE AMARETTO||$5,75|
|GRAND MARNIER CUVEE DU CENTENAIRE||$19,00|
|GRAND MARNIER CUVEE DU CENT CINQUANTENAIRE||$22,00|
|Graham’s Six Grapes||$6,00|
|MOET & CHANDON||$17,00|
|(wine) Castle Rock chardonnay, Peter Lehman shiraz, Beringer White Zinfandel||$7,00|
|Clos de Bois merlot||$9,00|
Royal Caribbean drinks prices related articles
At some of the following links you can also compare the “booze cruise” options of the RCI’s major rival – the Carnival Cruise Lines.
- the new Royal Caribbean food menu
- Royal Caribbean all-you-can-drink package (about the “Classic” and “Premium” booze package inclusions), which you can compare with the Carnival Cheers all-you-can-drink package by the CCL’s new alcohol inclusive package program.
- Royal Caribbean wine prices (by the glass/bottle)
- Carnival alcohol/drinks prices
- Carnival wine prices
- Carnival Fun Shop liquor prices
- Carnival alcohol policy
- Carnival Drink Recipes.
You can share/like/rate our review on Royal Caribbean drink prices and alcohol policy via the social buttons. Enjoy the fun (and inevitably the prices) of your Royal Caribbean drinks, and cheers to all the guys currently having their super big-ship vacation at sea!