What is the cheapest cruise line to Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico, Europe, UK and Australia? How to Get the Cheapest Cruise Line Prices without loosing your mind in the process? Which line offers the cheapest cruise ship travel deals ever, with the cheapest rates to all the world’s most popular ship vacation destinations? And how about the most cheap ocean ship travel to Europe?
Learn also what is the second best and the world’s cheapest cruise line for kids and families. Anyone interested in cheapest cheap family packages and specials by the best line for teenagers and young adults? Or you might be looking for inexpensive honeymoon ships and the most cheap Xmas and NYE sailing vacations? Read about indecently cheap ship relocation trips.
And finally, to get it over with, what is the FUN cruise line with the largest fleet of FUN ships the world has ever seen, for the best ever MOST FUN voyages? Well, here we totally set the pretty blue birdie free, and it sings beautifully clear “Carnival”! The Carnival ship lines are the cheapest among the cheapest lines, the biggest, and the MOST FUN ship operator in the world. An armada of 24 floating palaces, full-packed all the time with the most jolly crowds (average passengers capacity about 3,000, and up to 4,700), the most beaming staff at sea (average crew capacity 1,150, Italian officers).
The Carnival all-inclusive cruises are usually Holiday or Family-themed sailings, with hugely discounted prices for children. The Carnival Christmas deals are the number 1 option for enjoying the cheapest packages to the Caribbean – all-inclusive style. The best dining, entertainment, gambling and duty-free shopping options, unique family fun experiences, regular and safe sailings, some of the most extravagant facilities at sea – the giant “Seaside Theatre” (with 264 sq-ft LED screen 25m2, 1500 seats), the enormous “Aqua Park” with the “Twister” sliding miracle (“the water-slide that’s 4-decks high”), salt-water pools, a whole adults-only deck, one of the world’s largest Spa and Fitness centers at sea, the best Caribbean private island Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas – of course, with the cheapest shore excursions.
Considering the cheapest fares, the best way is to compare cruise prices Per Person Per Day, not for the full itinerary. All operators offer rates based on double occupancy anyway – with the exception of the single-cabins (with one berth), and the additionally specified single supplements rates (the base ticket price by 50 to 100%). Government taxes and port fees generally are not included. Follows a list with the Carnival’s cheapest deals (keep in mind that these are indicative rates at double occupancy, Per Person Per Day, regular sailings only):
- The most cheap ship vacations to Mexico from Los Angeles - from Long Beach: Catalina Ensenada (4d $50), Vallarta Mazatlan Cabo (7n $45), Cabo Vallarta (7n $65).
- The cheapest Carnival Christmas deals – 6n Belize-Cozumel-Costa Maya ($80), 7n Nassau St Thomas Puerto Rico Grand Turk ($85), 3n Ensenada ($85), 8n Eastern Caribbean and Jamaica ($90), 6n Miami to Jamaica ($70), 8n from San Juan ($65).
- Carnival ships RELOCATION trips: Transatlantic Florida to Europe (16n $40), Pacific Coastal California to Alaska (3n $60), Alaska to Hawaii (12n $65).
- from Miami: Jamaica – Cayman (5n $50), Key West Cozumel (4n $45), Nassau (3n $55).
- from Port Canaveral: Grand Bahama Nassau Half Moon Cay Key West (4n $40), Progreso Cozumel (5n $55).
- from Jacksonville FL: Nassau Grand Bahama (4n $55), Half Moon Cay Nassau, or Key West Nassau (5n $45).
- from Ft Lauderdale: Key West Cayman Jamaica (6n $50), Cozumel Panama (8n $55), St Thomas Antigua BVI Nassau (8n $60).
- from Tampa FL: Cozumel Belize Roatan Cayman (7n $55), Cozumel Grand Cayman (5n $50), Cozumel (4n $55).
- from Charleston SC: Nassau Grand Bahama (5n), or 6n with Key West ($55).
- from New Orleans LA: Progreso Cozumel (5n $55), with Belize and Roatan (7n $65).
- from Galveston TX: Costa Maya Cozumel (6n $80), Jamaica Cayman Cozumel (7n $55), Nassau Grand Bahama Key West (7n $70).
- from Baltimore MD: Bahamas (7n $60), Caribbean (7n $70), Bermuda (7n $75).
- from New York City: Canada (Saint John Halifax (5n $65), with Boston and Portland (7n $60).
- from San Juan Puerto Rico: St Thomas Barbados St Lucia St Kitts St Maarten (7n $45).
- ALASKA from Seattle: 7n ($90).
- MEDITERRANEAN from Barcelona: Central Med (12n $95).
The cheapest sea travel cruise ship line ever operates some of the most expensive passenger ships in the world – their average cruise ship cost to build is US $430 million (the newest and biggest Carnival Dream class ships cost over $740 million each). In 1996, the Carnival Destiny ship was the fist passenger ship to surpass the “grossly big” gross-tonnage limit of 100,000 tons (the average GRT of the Carnival’s fleet is 97,000, the largest vessels are of 130,000 GT).
Carnival Lines are the major subsidiary, and a feature brand name of the Carnival Corporation – the largest cruise ship operator in the world. Carnival owns 11 companies (among which are Cunard, P&O, Princess, Holland America and Seabourn), with a combined fleet of way over 100 ships, with almost 200,000 berths, and controlling over half of the whole passenger ship travel market. All Carnival cruise cost related articles – at the Carnival Ship Cruises Prices information hub.
Enjoy the ever best cheapest cruise line in the world – be the Carnival fun yourself! Always happy and safe sailings, and keep on smiling!